football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello

I showed my gf this site - she mentioned well its quite the interesting site of predicting who will die in the current year but its part of life and if its your time to go. Well Game Over.
Two things you can't escape in life - Death & Taxes. 

She also thinks The committee should up the list a little higher, instead of 50. Go bigger/higher. She thinks you'll get more successes if you put Super-centenarians, Famous incarcerated people and minus of if will only make the UK news. 
I mentioned to her one person on here has 325 pics - she responded; there's 7billion-ish ppl so I can see why. 

4 hours ago, TheCemetaryMan said:

my gf

5C142FED-C0B9-433A-AF44-5A7166B420B0.png.d5aba4f2aad5a6a25bbc424807f682b9.png

Two things you can't escape in life - Death & Taxes. 

Original.

She also thinks The committee should up the list a little higher, instead of 50.

No.

She thinks you'll get more successes if you put Super-centenarians, Famous incarcerated people. 

And much, much fewer members invested in what would become a very boring game.

and minus of if will only make the UK news.

No. It was started in the UK. By all means start your own American one if you resent the UK-centricity that much. Which many of our American friends (and friends from many other nations) on here really don’t mind (I won’t say all; we all know what a ballbag SC is). And crucially, it’s not “only” make the UK news; it can make the news in as many nations as you could possibly wish, just so long as it’s newsworthy in the UK.

The official DL is the official DL. Like it or lump it.

Anyway, thanks for dropping by.

• Like 5

On 05/02/2022 at 10:23, Sir Creep said:

@TheCemetaryMan hey I appreciate owning up to the shit ass thread.  You’re back on my good graces.

You’d like to know one person in my home DP, he writes reviews for many horror movies and his basement has tons of free SWAG they send him for bribery/payola lol.  He has tons of movies he gets mailed to him (he gives some away) and like I said various props or adverts etc too.  Right up your alley.

Hook me up bro - I love horror. 
Be nice if my Mod preview would fucking end
Does he have a YouTube channel?

Hello! I'm Grimgrass. Another long-term lurker here, I recall I first discovered this site sometime after Ronnie Corbett's death.

• Like 2

99% of the newbies that post their introduction here never post again.

Fucking pointless.

• Like 1

removed

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

19 hours ago, Grimgrass said:

Hello! I'm Grimgrass. Another long-term lurker here, I recall I first discovered this site sometime after Ronnie Corbett's death.

Hiya Grimgrass, take your coat off and stay a spell.

Now you’ve been welcomed by Deathlist’s official greeter.

SirC

• Like 1

Hello Deathlisters,

Been a lurker since 2018, as been a great read and have learnt alot over the years.

Thought it was time to join and at least say hello to you all.

Keep the great information coming.

• Like 4

funny-dogs-cute.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Khthonia said:

Hello Deathlisters,

Been a lurker since 2018, as been a great read and have learnt alot over the years.

Air hairlair :hatsoff:

Get stuck in here, don’t be a stranger!

• Like 1

I will when the time is right, and thank you for the welcome.

I'd rather speak at appropriate times. as other new members have been post whores.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Khthonia said:

I'd rather speak at appropriate times. as other new members have been post whores.

Go on, name them!!!!!!:D

• Haha 1

Not sure if they are banned or alts. Lain or Lian stood out over the last years. Seen many names from this so called person speaking shit ,however funny at times.

The banter at Queens pan cancer has had me laughing, but she is old, who knows.

The forum has been an absolute find, in information and comedy not to mention when admins hit.. BOOm 

So many names that spring out, what makes this a great read for information but sometimes you just need a laugh.

That is why I watch over the years.

Edited for toast. They to the :)

• Like 1

Sorry for the double post.

This is addressed to the staff,

I have tried to join in the last few years on separate occasions, however hotmail seems to not work.

Is there a way that NON- members can have a way to get staff help? I pulled my hair out just tryng,.

26 minutes ago, Khthonia said:

Sorry for the double post.

This is addressed to the staff,

I have tried to join in the last few years on separate occasions, however hotmail seems to not work.

Is there a way that NON- members can have a way to get staff help? I pulled my hair out just tryng,.

Not really.  I've no idea why hotmail wouldn't work. I can only recall an issue with one member which I managed to rectify with a bit of jiggery pokery by changing the email address.  ( I'm pretty certain it wasn't a hotmail address). 

23 hours ago, Khthonia said:

Hello Deathlisters,

As the official Deathlist greeter, allow me to say ‘welcome aboard’.

Do feel free to post comments.  I noted your concern about posting and I believe the noteworthy issue isn’t posting so much as starting ‘new’ threads.  Take sone time to see what threads already exist.  Many are buried 10+ pages in and are seldom used, but when needed they are known to all DL veterans. If you’ve been lurking since 2018 then you should have a fair grasp of what gets posted where.  And please don’t start new threads for every Tom, Dick & Harry (that’s a personal request) as we have enough around here that do that.

SirC

• Facepalm 2

And as Sir C might have added (but it would have been highly ironic if he had)

51881770.jpg

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Khthonia said:

the time is always right ;)

1 hour ago, Toast said:

And as Sir C might have added (but it would have been highly ironic if he had)

51881770.jpg

Are you sure about that, my ex might disagree. ;)

SC I am fully aware about threads, as I have said, I have read this forum for 4 years (2018). I respect that you wanted to inform me, so I didn't start 50 threads on a tom, dick and harry and their cousins. Rest assured I know. 

Edited by Khthonia
Added just for SC.

Hello! I'm Cogni and I'm fascinated by the idea of this forum, it's so creepy)) it requires huge effort to keep abreast with all those deaths, great work, guys!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cognizant said:

Hello! I'm Cogni and I'm fascinated by the idea of this forum, it's so creepy)) it requires huge effort to keep abreast with all those deaths, great work, guys!

Welcome aboard. If you would like to play along with any of the pools we are currently in the entry submission phase for Deaths of the Silver Screen III and there are games that you can join anytime you like such as 20/20+2 all handily collected together in the Dead Pools tab

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cognizant said:

Hi !  We're not all creepy.

• Like 1

On 27/01/2019 at 17:56, Stephen123 said:

Aw thank you for your kind words, that's a very touching story, your uncle sounds like an amazing man :)

Sadly my grandfather that I spoke about didn't make 100 and passed away in 2021 aged 97, he was lucky to be very active right up until the last few weeks of his life and we miss him very much. Both my maternal grandparents are still alive at 91 and 94 however and still well, I will try to post a photo of them.

image.png.5aa9428bae63c78531638be06093e71a.png

Very excited for this new poster who decided to DM me this before contributing to the forum.