football_fan

New Here And Just Saying Hello

Just now, Spade_Cooley said:

image.png.5aa9428bae63c78531638be06093e71a.png

Very excited for this new poster who decided to DM me this before contributing to the forum.

I had exactly this yesterday. I replied, they left the conversation, and started a new one which said the same thing earlier today.

• Like 1

Name's Cropsy. I joined up because I enjoy the odd chat on different subjects.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cropsy said:

welcome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 03/06/2022 at 04:13, Cropsy said:

As Deathlist’s official welcoming person, allow me to say welcome Cropsy!  

• Like 2

Hello everyone!

I've lurked here for a few months and decided to jump in. Looks like a fun place and I love the dark humor (humour?). I hope to play some of the pools eventually. Until then it's fun to see who really beats back the grim reaper time and time again.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Joltin Joe said:

Hello everyone!

I've lurked here for a few months and decided to jump in. Looks like a fun place and I love the dark humor (humour?). I hope to play some of the pools eventually. Until then it's fun to see who really beats back the grim reaper time and time again.

As Deathlist’s official welcoming person, allow me to say Sir Creep is an arsehole.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, Joltin Joe said:

Hello everyone!

My condolences. :P

Enjoy the monkeys throwing faeces (feces?) around.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 18/08/2022 at 14:28, Joltin Joe said:

Hello everyone!

welcome aboard JJ!

• Like 1

On 18/08/2022 at 19:28, Joltin Joe said:

Hello everyone!

Hi JJ

There are some pools that are not calendar based that you can join anytime

20/20+2 is one as each round is new but the scoring is based off the year you would be playing on catch up (as dear old Henry Kelly used to say) but you could get in some useful practice for the 20/20+3 game that will start in January

I addition the Scavenger Hunt  Bingo Dead Pool could end any day now (or in 7 months time) and this one is really wild as you can't always play the usual suspects

Welcome aboard

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Flying Spaghetti Monster said:

Flying Spaghetti Monster here. Been lurking in the clouds for a while, thought I'd check it out once and for all. How ya's

So far not a good impression Mr. Spaghetti Monster. 

• Like 1

On 14/09/2022 at 14:55, Flying Spaghetti Monster said:

Flying Spaghetti Monster here. Been lurking in the clouds for a while, thought I'd check it out once and for all. How ya's

Official welcome is now in the books.

SirC

• Like 1

12 hours ago, When The said:

hi everyone

Everyone  "hi".

• Like 1

Was there a glitch again? I was banned with no reason. Or was everyone locked out??

• Like 1

Hi diego, you seem to be active on post likes, welcome and please don't be afraid to talk :) Just don't start a thread anytime soon lol I did that once like many  and you might get eaten alive haha 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Khthonia said:

Oi Diego, você parece ser ativo em post likes, bem-vindo e por favor não tenha medo de falar :) Só não comece um tópico tão cedo rsrs eu fiz isso uma vez como muitos e você pode ser comido vivo haha

Hi, thanks for the welcome, I'm glad, I realized that the staff do not like much likes here, I'm still shy to get some post, but if I have any ideas I'll start yes, and I'm commenting some things here already, I'll try to be more active

• Like 2

On 22/10/2022 at 18:19, diego said:

Oi, obrigado pelas boas-vindas, estou feliz, percebi que o pessoal não gosta muito de curtidas aqui, ainda tenho vergonha de conseguir algum post, mas se eu tiver alguma ideia vou começar sim, e estou comentando algumas coisas aqui já, vou tentar ser mais ativo

I'm still learning to navigate still on the site, I had an idea for a topic, but I do not know if you already have, the idea would be for aircraft crash, helicopters, etc..,I do not know if it is a good idea, but I would like to see here. Today one crashed in the United States in Keene,New Hampshire,in a building and all the crew died,the plane was a Beechcraft Sierra.https://tribunauniao.com.br/noticias/97668/aviao_de_pequeno_porte_cai_em_predio_nos_eua_tripulantes_morreram

• Like 1

3 hours ago, diego said:

I'm still learning to navigate still on the site, I had an idea for a topic, but I do not know if you already have, the idea would be for aircraft crash, helicopters, etc..,I do not know if it is a good idea, but I would like to see here. Today one crashed in the United States in Keene,New Hampshire,in a building and all the crew died,the plane was a Beechcraft Sierra.https://tribunauniao.com.br/noticias/97668/aviao_de_pequeno_porte_cai_em_predio_nos_eua_tripulantes_morreram

And also a military plane crashed in Russia in Irkutsk, Siberia, the plane was a Su-30 fighter jet and two pilots died, it crashed into a wooden house, the villagers were not there

Vídeo: avião militar cai em casa na Rússia e dois pilotos morrem | Metrópoles (metropoles.com)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, diego said:

Here's the topic you're looking for:

https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/1827-plane-train-and-automobile-crashes

• Like 2

On 22/10/2022 at 22:19, diego said:

Hi, thanks for the welcome, I'm glad, I realized that the staff do not like much likes here

Ok, this is getting tedious now. 

@diego would you please stop 'liking' posts as some sort of personal means of keeping track of what's read and what is not? 

There is a perfectly good forum function that does this for you without any work at all.

At the risk of offending you (one I'm prepared to take) adding a 'like' to every post you read is selfish, and I'll even explain why...

1. You cause a 'notification' to any post you like. This means instead of people seeing responses they might be interested in, they see 'your marker'

2. Eventually every post on the entire board is going to have 'your marker'

3. If everyone who is active here did what you are doing, every post would have 100's of markers just like 'your marker'

Please please please, stop doing it. 

If you need help to track what you are up to date with and what you are not, just ask. 

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, En Passant said:

Ok, this is getting tedious now. 

@diego would you please stop 'liking' posts as some sort of personal means of keeping track of what's read and what is not? 

There is a perfectly good forum function that does this for you without any work at all.

At the risk of offending you (one I'm prepared to take) adding a 'like' to every post you read is selfish, and I'll even explain why...

1. You cause a 'notification' to any post you like. This means instead of people seeing responses they might be interested in, they see 'your marker'

2. Eventually every post on the entire board is going to have 'your marker'

3. If everyone who is active here did what you are doing, every post would have 100's of markers just like 'your marker'

Please please please, stop doing it. 

If you need help to track what you are up to date with and what you are not, just ask. 

Thanks.

Oh for fuck sake, it’s no use, we’ve just taught him the ‘sad’ marker.

EDIT: Yeah yeah well fucking played

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, TQR said:

Oh, porra, não adianta, acabamos de ensinar a ele o marcador 'triste'.

EDIT: Sim, sim, bem jogado

Guys, I'm sorry, I don't want you to be mad at me, when I read a topic automatically all the others are read, but the oldest ones don't, I just want to make sure I read the topics, and I really loved the site , the time the notification of my reaction arrives, just disregard

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, diego said:

the time the notification of my reaction arrives, just disregard

Again, no, because you are asking hundreds of people to disregard notifications that benefit one person - you. 

It's not complicated.

• Thanks 1