Death Impends

The 16th death of 2017

Who will be the 16th death in 2017?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As I have never ever got this right, dives in front of goal with Nobby.

I just wanted to say how disappointing it is that no one does like we were doing and goes and changes their votes to the dead person, so we are all correct.
I do, and I will. 
SC
Olivia is queen (not literally) of this list that remains..... fitting she is icing on top of the record year.

Went with Nobby Stiles. I am almost never right so this Hopefully will keep him alive.

Going with the usual suspects isn't a successful strategy for mme. I have close to 3% chance of being correct and went with Doug Ellis, for no better reason than imaginary dice rolls for lengths of first name and surname.

Although it's late enough in the year that Gord Downie could be the last DL hit for 2017.

Considering that we just broke a record unbroken for 14 years, I'm not exactly sure if we'll get a 16th hit.

If we are to, I'm going to guess it'll be Michael, as he has cancer and is a nonagenarian.

16th death to Benedict 16th

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think we will get a 16th death this year. In fact I don't think it's impossible we might get a 17th, 18th or even 19th death this year. 20 deaths is unlikely though.

Going with Javier Perez de Cuellar again

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ebless said:

Nobby Stiles to be our first 16th. 

Aye, I've gone in that direction too

2.5 months to go and "talent" on that list that can barely tell darkness from daylight. We're good to go to 16 or more

I think the deathlist can getc another two or three more hits... why not? We have more than two months until the end of the year isn't? If you think guys, two months ago the deathlist was at 8 hits,... now, the deathlist  got another 7! 

Jill Gascoine, shortly to see a pale horse looming on the horizon, or something. :skull:

• Haha 1

Benedict 16 will be #16.

Edit: realized that pun was already used. god damnit.

Maybe Valerie Harper will round off the Deathlist year as it started with a Mary Tyler Moore connection.

Denis Norden

Billy Graham

King Michael, just to be boring