Joey Russ

Who Should Be On The 2018 Deathlist?

If I recall correctly, Danny Pintauro & Jim J Bollock also have HIV.

5 hours ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

I keep hearing this one here but none of the nice British chaps in this forum have volunteered thus far to explain this seemingly humorous little quip to me.

Back when the great Peter Falk was diagnosed with Alzheimers, lots of guest posts - allowed at the time - kept showing up that year to tell everyone, even long after Falk's condition was widely known. It became a joke response to when someone brought up obvious information (ie if someone new posted today "hey, Leah Bracknell has lung cancer!") but has been overkilled to death so much it's degenerated into a meme.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

James Corden/Piers Morgan. Just in hope. No supporting medical reason. Sorry.

If there was an award for post of the year.  This would be in the mix

• Like 1

Here's my list of straight swaps for the 2017 extake:

Mary Tyler Moore - Dick Van Dyke

Joost Van der Westhuizen - Gary Player

David Rockefeller - Sumner Redstone

Ian Brady - Angus Sinclair

John Noakes - Geoffrey Hayes

Peter Sallis - Geoffrey Palmer

Errol Christie - Larry Holmes

Glen Campbell - Willie Nelson

Bruce Forsyth - Marge Champion

Jerry Lewis - Bob Newhart

Jake Lamotta - Willie Mays

Liz Dawn - June Brown

Tony Booth - David Jason

Hugh Hefner - Larry Flynt

Gord Downie - Neil Young

Fats Domino - Little Richard

King Michael - Jean, Grand Duke of Luxembourg

• Like 2

A good straight swap for Ian Brady would be Efrain Rios Montt, even if Brady doesn't have anywhere near as many victims as  the Genocidal Dictator 

Catherine Nevin of 2018- Rose West.

Efrain Rioss Montt could be the Manuel Noriega of 2018?

Mao Kobayashi of 2018 - to be revealed

5 hours ago, msc said:

Back when the great Peter Falk was diagnosed with Alzheimers, lots of guest posts - allowed at the time - kept showing up that year to tell everyone, even long after Falk's condition was widely known. It became a joke response to when someone brought up obvious information (ie if someone new posted today "hey, Leah Bracknell has lung cancer!") but has been overkilled to death so much it's degenerated into a meme.

There's also a meta-joke there in that we all pretend to have forgotten that Peter Falk has Alzheimers.

https://au.be.yahoo.com/lifestyle/real-life/a/38344571/princess-mary-to-become-queen-of-denmark-in-2018/

Speculation in parts of the Danish media that Queen Margarethe  will announce her abdication on New Year's eve in part because of her own health problems. 

Might be worth the committee giving consideration to. 

22 hours ago, Prophet said:

Charlotte Rea

This is a new one, Chris Rea's sister or something?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

https://au.be.yahoo.com/lifestyle/real-life/a/38344571/princess-mary-to-become-queen-of-denmark-in-2018/

Speculation in parts of the Danish media that Queen Margarethe  will announce her abdication on New Year's eve in part because of her own health problems. 

Might be worth the committee giving consideration to. 

Her husband Prince Henrik should be on the next Deathlist.

• Like 1

OK, with only 7 days left to next year I think it's time to post my list:

Staying: (for now)

1: George H.W. Bush: I think Bush the elder might be the Deathlist numero uno next year. In two terms, Obama never had to worry about a presidential funeral but Trump might deal with one (even two)

2: Leah Bracknell: 3rd-rate poetry and Shamanism vs. lung cancer. She could have been number 1 if only anyone knew who she was

3: Kirk Douglas: no apparent physical problems except for the fact that he is 101 years young. Sick dancing moves for a centenarian. May or may not have a fling with CZJ (I think we just discovered the secret to old age)

4: Billy Graham: HOW IS HE STILL ALIVE!!!

5: Pope Benedict: only brought up these days to discuss this weird "two living Popes" thing, or to state how "serenly fading" and "calmly dimming" he is, which is all fancy Vatican talk for "he looks like death"

6: Prince Philip: several health problems. Has been surprisingly quiet for such a narcissist loud-mouth

7: Bob Dole: see Prince Philip

8: Nobby Stiles: quiet for several years now and a very sad ending

9: Valerie Harper: MTM is waiting in heaven, hopefully at the lesbian pool

10: Herman Wouk: selling your house at 101 years old is a sign that you have giving up on life, which is sad because he could do a mean Albus Dumbledore

Next category is people with less worrying health issues but which are too big to drop:

11: Queen Elizabeth: God Save the Queen Another Spot Next Year

12: Jimmy Carter: Will probably live to 100, but he'll stay because he was the 39th US president. What a malaise.

To quote the Simpsons: "Jimmy Carter: old, wrinked, useless."

13: Olivia de Havilland: Will probably live to 110, but she'll stay. Still would

14: Betty White: slowed down a lot these days, still would

15: Vera Lynn: We'll Meet Agaaaain, Next Year. Still would

16: Stan Lee: Expect another Deathlist cameo 

17: Robert Mugabe: It was his way or Zimbabwe. Is probably laughing his way to the bank by now.

18: Hosni Mubarak: I keep forgetting that he has cancer. Too big and too old and too evil to drop

19: Desmond Tutu: Yep, I changed my mind on him. I think we are underrating how big of a name he is.

Which lives us with 6 spots, I call these the "interchangeables"

20: Jill Gascoigne: could linger for a few years but her quietness is worrying. 

21: Lord Carrington: I have how idea who he is, but I picture him as Sir Buzzkillington from Family Guy, except much older and much duller. Oh well, he's here and he's 98

22: Pierre Cardin: dear Pierre, you made me pay 35 € for an awful shirt that doesn't even fit, I hope bad things happen to you

23: Emperor Akihito: If you have to keep any of the "more healthy but still sick" picks, better him than Sandy Whatshisface

24: Leslie Phillips: gotta keep the British quota going

25: Perez Javier de Whocares: the word "yawn" if it became a person

Now with the new/returning:

1: John McCain: self-explanatory

2: Dilip Kumar: In exceptionally-terrible shape. Marlon Brando meets Apu (or the skinny Marlon Brando for the PC people). I dare you to think of an important actor who is older than him and who isn't named Kirk Douglas

3: Artie Lange: the poster boy of "Say No to Drugs". How he made it to 50, outliving a plethora of younger and much, much more healthier comedians (Patrice O'Neal, Greg Giraldo, Ralphie May...) is a proof that life does not make sense

4: Henry Kissinger: As an influential politican, he is easily more important than half of the US living presidents. Still has a sharp mind but I saw a recent interview of his and you couldn't make up half of what he was saying. DO NOT MISS HIM

5: Jacques Chirac: See Henry Kissinger

6: Valery Giscard d'Estaing: With the Brexit and Catalonia thingies and his involvment with the whole EU idea, he looks destined for a week of covfefe

7: Yoko Ono: Even Mark David Chapman would find her latest public appearance heatbreaking. She doesn't look long for this world. All your life, you were only waiting for this moment to arise

8: Monica Vitti: 10 years (!) have passed since the last bit of news about her. 10 WHOLE YEARS. Sad ending to a once terrific actress

9: Gerd Muller: poor guy. Perhaps the greatest number 9 in the history of the beautiful game. 

10: Pelé: the greatest number 10 and the greatest anything in football. Looked terrible for years now. If the Committe miss him they might as well shut down this website

11: Little Richard: Another must. An incalculable influence on that whole rock and roll fad, coupled with an incalculable number of health issues. Getting ready to Rip it Up.

12: Pope Francis: Et tu Francis?

13: Steven Hawking: they have to start considering him. Too big and he can't live forever with his condition

14: Eric Clapton: very frail, wheelchair-bound and retired for a couple of years now. but Nobody Knows You When You're Out and Down. Soon will be crying Tears in Heaven (I have a couple more of these) 

Edit: I was wrong, he still has another tour coming up in 2018

14: Olivia Newton-John: poor gal, She's the One that the Committee Wants

15: Barbara Bush: The only thing keeping us from seeing how terrible Babs looks is the fact that George looks worse. Expect a Notebook scenario.

16: Rosalynn Carter: the Committe love their first ladies and she is 90 after all.

17: Bernard Tapie: "Je ne suis pas mourant (I am not dying)" is exactly what a dying person would say @LeahBracknell

18: Amanda Bynes: declining mentally, drug problems, hospitalization. Sad to think that she hadn't had a starring role in 10 years

19: Dave Bartholomew: the oldest rocker to ever live. Would be a shame to lose him but I doubt he'll go on for much. Wheelchair-bound since at least 2007.

20: Jean-Luc Godard: "Smoking kills" said the tv ad as Monsieur Godard, 87, lighted his 5th cig that evening, while filming pretentious artsy-fartsy "cinéma vérité"

Which leaves us with five spots, I will trust the much more experienced other posters and post the most mentioned ones:

21: Clive James: this Clive James fellow keep being mentioned repeatedly here, I'll trust you on this one

22: Morgan Tsvangirai: very big name. Mugabe minus the charisma and raw sexual magnetism

23: Linda Nolan: apparently has terminal cancer. I never heard of her. I best she's British.

24: Val Kilmer: has cancer, looks awful (I'm tired at this point)

25: Stefan Karl Stefansson: who knew that in Lazy Town, the real hero all this time was Robbie Rotten.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Life Is Beautiful said:

14: Eric Clapton: very frail, wheelchair-bound and retired for a couple of years now. but Nobody Knows You When You're Out and Down. Soon will be crying Tears in Heaven (I have a couple more of these)

BSTE_800x300-c5a451e745.jpg

Just saying, like

(Mind you, Tom Petty played that gig this summer.)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Toast said:

BSTE_800x300-c5a451e745.jpg

Just saying, like

That's quite a beautiful surprise, because my source said:

""I swear this is it, no more," he wrote in the tour program for his run of 70th birthday shows in 2015. "I know I've been threatening retirement for the last 50 years, but I didn't think I'd ever really want to stop. I love what I do and always have done, but over the last few decades I’ve found what I was always really looking for, a loving family who love me just the way I am, which means I can relax and rest when I need to, and more and more I treasure the beauty of that."

It's nice to see him change his mind. I think now I'll drop him for another one of the "much mentioned" people.

• Like 1

I bet someone quite young (under 60) will kick the bucket in 2018.

People like Johnny Depp (rumored to be broke), Kevin Spacey (you know why). Carles Puidgemont should be careful about his health and safety ( potential target)

Queen Elizabeth II still looks good. 

On 12/24/2017 at 17:16, CaptainChorizo said:

A good straight swap for Ian Brady would be Efrain Rios Montt, even if Brady doesn't have anywhere near as many victims as  the Genocidal Dictator 

I suggest swapping from Ian Brady to Rodney Alcala (who might have killed up to 130 girls/women/boys). Sitting on Death Row in California (they will never execute him by the way - he is lying in a prison hospital ward dying of `natural causes`.) Google the Rodney Alcala photos of possible unidentified victims.

Or maybe they could have a merry Christmas by not looking up murder victims?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

John Manners is 103 years old and is the oldest living first class cricketer on the planet. he's going on my list.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ImissMontpellier said:

I bet someone quite young (under 60) will kick the bucket in 2018.

Big call.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Final suggestions for the committee:

Keep:

1)Kirk Douglas

2)Vera Lynn

3)Billy Graham

4)Herman Wouk

5)Olivia de Havilland

6)George H W Bush

7)Pierre Cardin

8)Stan Lee

9)Denis Norden

10)Javier Perez De Cuellar

11)Leah Bracknell

12)Nobby Stiles

13)Betty White

14)Bob Dole

15)Leslie Phillips

16)Jill Gascoigne

17)Prince Philip

18)Valerie Harper

19)Bob Barker

20)Robert Mugabe

21)Doug Ellis

22)Jimmy Carter

23)Desmond Tutu

24)Pope Benedict

25)Queen Elizabeth II

Bring back

1)Doris Day

2)Henry Kissenger

3)Nicholas Parsons

4)Murray Walker

5)Clive James

6)Stephen Hawking

7)Charles Aznavour

8)Dick van Dyke

9)Tony Bennett

10)James Randi

11)Sean Connery

12)Jacques Chirac

13)Peter Alliss

14)Prunella Scales

New:

1)John McCain

2)Olivia Newton John

3)Tessa Jowell

4)Linda Nolan

5)John Hume

6)Douglas Hurd

7)Val Kilmer

8)Liam Miller

9)Dean Francis

10)Morgan Tsvangirai

11)Marieke Vervoot

• Like 4

50 DeathListy names I don't expect to see 2019 and why 

1)John McCain (b 1936)Former Gop candidate has stage 4 glioblastoma and is reported to have a second tumour.Already missing votes due to treatment taking its toll.Has lost weight is in a wheelchair now.Was also unable to take his coat off on the view.A big name and big chance of mortality.

2)Olivia Newton -John(b 1948) The breast cancer she beat in 1992 is back and has metastasis to her spine.Takes pot to deal with excruciating pain.A household name across the world and clearly on her way out.

3)Linda Nolan (b 1959) Similar to ONJ except the breast cancer has spread to her hip causing a fall earlier this year.

4)Tessa Jowell (b 1947) New Labour Cabinet minister with a high grade brain tumour.Has lost some hair and took time out of the house of Lords.

5)Peter Lorimer (b 1946) Footballer who in July was in hospital with brain cancer.Big name in UK and has not been seen or quoted in public for months.Ominous.

6)Liam Miller (b 1981) Premier League Footballer with pancreatic cancer who has had experimental treatment in Us.

7)Marieke Vervoot(b 1979) Very successful Belgium paralympian with a rare genetic condition actively planning her euthanasia.Nearly blind paralysed from the breast downwards and in horrendous pain.Would be good for Dl to get its first assisted suicide hit.

8)Fernando Ricksen (b 1976) Dutch Football player known for playing for Rangers reportedly near the end of a 4 year struggle with Als.

9)Dean Francis (b 1974) Boxer with stage 4 bowel cancer given 3_6 months in January.Struggling with chemo

10)Charlotte Rae (b 1926) American actress with bone cancer who has got frailer in last few months.Previously had pancreatic cancer in 2009.92 in April.

11)Dilip Kumar (b 1922) 95 year old Indian actor with a long history of health issues.Looks very frail.

12)Diana Athill (b 1917) renowned British autobiographical writer and editor.Just turned 100 and is in a care home.Diagnosed with kidney cancer a few years ago as well as other health concerns.Also expressed wish not too live too much longer.

13)Sheila Mercier (b 1919) Soap actress turns 99 on new years day.Has had arthritis for years and lost her brother and son in last year.

14)Monica Vitti (b 1931) Italian actress who has had dementia for over 20 years and not been heard about for years.

15)Stefan Karl Stefannson (b 1975) Iceland actor known across the world as the villainous Robbie Rotten in Lazy Town.Has a cult following.

16)Barbara Bush (b 1925) ailing US first lady on oxygen.

17)John Hume (b 1937) Nobel Prize Winning Irish politician.Has Alzheimers dating back to the late 1990's.

18)Robert Fyfe (b 1925) Scottish actor reportedly very frail after bowel cancer surgery.

19)William Franklin (b 1912) Scientist who popularised the pollen count and was Alexander Flemming's assistant.

20)Morgan Tsvangirai (b 1952) Former Zimbabwean Pm with aggressive colon cancer.

21)Vini Reilly (b 1953) Durutti column 

lead.long history of mental illness has had 3 strokes and regularly wishes he was dead on Facebook.

22)Mark E Smith (b 1957) Lead singer of the fall.Has looked I'll for years and keeps cancelling concerts for breathing and nasal problems.Also pictured in a wheelchair.

23)Nile Rodgers (b 1952) Music legend who has had kidney cancer and aggressive prostate cancer in last few years.Kidney cancer was comprised of two types.

24)Martin Peters (b 1943) England football legend.Has advanced Alzheimers diagnosed in 2013.

25)Ray Wilson (b 1934) Another England Football legend with dementia.Diagnosed in 2004.

26)Joanne Woodward (b 1930) Oscar winning American actress with advanced Alzheimers.Cant remember husband Paul Newman allegedly.

27)Stirling Moss (b 1929) British racing driver.Spent 5 months in hospital and reportedly very frail.

28)Roger Bannister (b 1929) British runner with parkinsonism diagnosed in 2011.

29)Robbie Coltrane (b 1950) Morbidly obese Scottish actor with worn out joints.

30)Bernard Lewis (b 1916) Renowned historian.102 in May.

31)Gerd Muller.(b 1945) German Footballer advanced Alzheimers.

32)Trevor Peacock (b 1931) English actor with advanced Alzheimers.

33)Val Kilmer (b 1959) American actor.Had throat cancer for two years.Looks very ill.

34)Douglas Hurd (b 1930) Former British home secretary.Had stroke a few years ago and reportedly in ill health.

35)Stevie Chalmers (b 1935) Scottish Footballer.Alzheimers.

36)Billy McNeill (b 1940) Scottish Footballer.Lost speech to dementia.

37)Dennis Hamstert (b 1942)Former American politician.Diabetes.

38)Willford Brimley (b 1934) Diabetes.

39)Kamala (b 1950) American wrestler late stage advanced diabetes.

40)Gunter von Hagens (b 1945) The guy who makes artwork out of corpses.Parkinsons

41)Stan Bowles (b 1948) English Footballer advanced Alzheimers.

42)Billy Connelly (b 1942) Scottish Comedian.Parkinsons. had prostate cancer.

43)Terry Jones (b 1942) Monty Python. Dementia and had bowel cancer

44)June Whitfield (b 1925) English comic actress. In care home.

45)June Brown (b1927) Chainsmoker British actress.

46)Neil Simon(b 1927) American playwright.Advanced Alzheimers.

47)Freddie Starr (b 1943) English comedian obesity chain smoker with mental illness and advanced heart disease.

48)Larry King (b 1933) Heart disease and lung cancer survivor.

49)Ronnie Wood.(b 1947) Lung damage and lung cancer.Former alcohol and drug abuse.

50)Glynis John's(b 1923) English actress allegedly in nursing home.

Honorable mentions: Vanessa Redgrave Prince Henri Mazie Hirono Ric Flair Kenneth Kaunda Lee Teng_Hui Carol Channing Mary Wilson baroness Wilson Clarissa Eden Wolfgang Bosbach Paul Madeley Jose Jose Bill Macy Carol Channing Hugh Downs Barbara Walters Tim Curry Joni Mitchell Bernard Tapie Peter Bonetti Mikhail Gorbachev  Joan Plowright Fanella Fielding Ken Dodd Sidney Poitier Carl Reiner Baroness Trumpington Bernard Tapie Liam Neeson. 

• Like 2

What’s wrong with Liam Neeson, besides the bullshit rumors of poor health in 2015? 

3 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

What’s wrong with Liam Neeson, besides the bullshit rumors of poor health in 2015? 

Hole sounded terrible in a save the children ad recently.

Its remarkable the amount of famous people living with cancer nowadays. Well over a 100 people by my guesstimate. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong but it seems like when I first drew up a list for the deathlist you had about 25 to 30 famous people with cancer to choose from. Makes it more interesting anyway who will pick the right combination to win.

Keep:

1) Kirk Douglas: Very elderly, will equal Clive Dunn's record for most DL appearances next year

2) Vera Lynn: Very elderly

3) Billy Graham: Still alive at 99 despite years of ill health

4) Lord Carrington: 98 years old, regular pick

5) Prince Philip: Too big to miss and now retired from public duties

6) Denis Norden: Old and going blind

7) Olivia de Havilland: Very elderly

8) Herman Wouk: 102 and reliant on an oxygen tank

9) Leah Bracknell: Advanced terminal lung cancer, reliant on alternative medicine

10) Jimmy Carter: Too big to miss

11) Leslie Phillips: Looks very frail after suffering stroke

12) Robert Mugabe: Too evil to miss and has lost his main reason for staying alive

13) Javier Perez de Cuellar: 97 and wheelchair bound

14) Nobby Stiles: Advanced Alzheimer's, prostate cancer and strokes

15) Queen Elizabeth II: Too big to miss and now 91

16) George HW Bush: Numerous recent health issues, looks very frail

17) Pope Benedict XVI: Very frail

18) Stan Lee: 95 and recently lost his wife

19) Jill Gascoine: Final stages of Alzheimer's since November 2016

20) Bob Dole: Suffered recent health issues

21) Valerie Harper: Cancer treatment now starting to fail

22) Hosni Mubarak: Years of ill health

23) Pierre Cardin: 95

24) Betty White: Appears to be frail

25) Bob Barker: Keeps falling

Drop

1) Doug Ellis: Looks in good shape for his age

2) Honor Blackman: Looks in good shape for her age

3) Ian St John: Appears good despite cancer

4) David Prowse: Feels too early despite dementia diagnosis

5) Sandy Gall: Looks in good shape for his age

6) Desmond Tutu: Appears to have recovered from recent health issues

7) Emperor Akihito: Still appears to be in good health

8) Gay Byrne: Seems to be doing well in battle against cancer

Add

1) Clive James: Years of ill health, looks awful

2) John McCain: Average life expectancy following glioblastoma diagnosis is within 2018.

3) Olivia Newton-John: Breast cancer has metastasized to her spine

4) Linda Nolan: Breast cancer has  metastasized to her hip

5) Tessa Jowell: Has aggressive brain tumour

6) Barbara Bush: Looks very frail and now using an oxygen mask

7) Bill Maynard: Paralyzed since suffering stroke

8) Jimmy Greaves: Looks very frail since suffering stroke

9) Yasuhiro Nakasone: Turns 100 next year

10) Alberto Fujimori: Released from prison due to severe health issues

11) Morgan Tsvangirai: Suffering serious health issues

12) Stirling Moss: Recently spent five months in hospital

13) Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg: Europe's oldest former leader

14) Sheila Mercier: Turns 99 next year

15) Henry Kissinger: Appears to be in frail health

16) Prunella Scales: Has suffered from Alzheimer's for several years

17) Murray Walker: Withdrew from coverage in 2016 due to ill health

18) Mikhail Gorbachev: Has suffered health issues in recent years

19) Jacques Chirac: Suffered serious health issues in recent years

20) Rhonda Fleming: 94

21) Carol Channing: 96

22) Peter Sutcliffe: Recently hospitalised and says this Christmas could be his last

23) Rose West: Recently suffered serious undisclosed illness

24) Burt Reynolds: Looks frail

25) Doris Day: 95

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sean said:

50 DeathListy names I don't expect to see 2019 and why 

1)John McCain (b 1936)Former Gop candidate has stage 4 glioblastoma and is reported to have a second tumour.Already missing votes due to treatment taking its toll.Has lost weight is in a wheelchair now.Was also unable to take his coat off on the view.A big name and big chance of mortality.

2)Olivia Newton -John(b 1948) The breast cancer she beat in 1992 is back and has metastasis to her spine.Takes pot to deal with excruciating pain.A household name across the world and clearly on her way out.

3)Linda Nolan (b 1959) Similar to ONJ except the breast cancer has spread to her hip causing a fall earlier this year.

4)Tessa Jowell (b 1947) New Labour Cabinet minister with a high grade brain tumour.Has lost some hair and took time out of the house of Lords.

5)Peter Lorimer (b 1946) Footballer who in July was in hospital with brain cancer.Big name in UK and has not been seen or quoted in public for months.Ominous.

6)Liam Miller (b 1981) Premier League Footballer with pancreatic cancer who has had experimental treatment in Us.

7)Marieke Vervoot(b 1979) Very successful Belgium paralympian with a rare genetic condition actively planning her euthanasia.Nearly blind paralysed from the breast downwards and in horrendous pain.Would be good for Dl to get its first assisted suicide hit.

8)Fernando Ricksen (b 1976) Dutch Football player known for playing for Rangers reportedly near the end of a 4 year struggle with Als.

9)Dean Francis (b 1974) Boxer with stage 4 bowel cancer given 3_6 months in January.Struggling with chemo

10)Charlotte Rae (b 1926) American actress with bone cancer who has got frailer in last few months.Previously had pancreatic cancer in 2009.92 in April.

11)Dilip Kumar (b 1922) 95 year old Indian actor with a long history of health issues.Looks very frail.

12)Diana Athill (b 1917) renowned British autobiographical writer and editor.Just turned 100 and is in a care home.Diagnosed with kidney cancer a few years ago as well as other health concerns.Also expressed wish not too live too much longer.

13)Sheila Mercier (b 1919) Soap actress turns 99 on new years day.Has had arthritis for years and lost her brother and son in last year.

14)Monica Vitti (b 1931) Italian actress who has had dementia for over 20 years and not been heard about for years.

15)Stefan Karl Stefannson (b 1975) Iceland actor known across the world as the villainous Robbie Rotten in Lazy Town.Has a cult following.

16)Barbara Bush (b 1925) ailing US first lady on oxygen.

17)John Hume (b 1937) Nobel Prize Winning Irish politician.Has Alzheimers dating back to the late 1990's.

18)Robert Fyfe (b 1925) Scottish actor reportedly very frail after bowel cancer surgery.

19)William Franklin (b 1912) Scientist who popularised the pollen count and was Alexander Flemming's assistant.

20)Morgan Tsvangirai (b 1952) Former Zimbabwean Pm with aggressive colon cancer.

21)Vini Reilly (b 1953) Durutti column 

lead.long history of mental illness has had 3 strokes and regularly wishes he was dead on Facebook.

22)Mark E Smith (b 1957) Lead singer of the fall.Has looked I'll for years and keeps cancelling concerts for breathing and nasal problems.Also pictured in a wheelchair.

23)Nile Rodgers (b 1952) Music legend who has had kidney cancer and aggressive prostate cancer in last few years.Kidney cancer was comprised of two types.

24)Martin Peters (b 1943) England football legend.Has advanced Alzheimers diagnosed in 2013.

25)Ray Wilson (b 1934) Another England Football legend with dementia.Diagnosed in 2004.

26)Joanne Woodward (b 1930) Oscar winning American actress with advanced Alzheimers.Cant remember husband Paul Newman allegedly.

27)Stirling Moss (b 1929) British racing driver.Spent 5 months in hospital and reportedly very frail.

28)Roger Bannister (b 1929) British runner with parkinsonism diagnosed in 2011.

29)Robbie Coltrane (b 1950) Morbidly obese Scottish actor with worn out joints.

30)Bernard Lewis (b 1916) Renowned historian.102 in May.

31)Gerd Muller.(b 1945) German Footballer advanced Alzheimers.

32)Trevor Peacock (b 1931) English actor with advanced Alzheimers.

33)Val Kilmer (b 1959) American actor.Had throat cancer for two years.Looks very ill.

34)Douglas Hurd (b 1930) Former British home secretary.Had stroke a few years ago and reportedly in ill health.

35)Stevie Chalmers (b 1935) Scottish Footballer.Alzheimers.

36)Billy McNeill (b 1940) Scottish Footballer.Lost speech to dementia.

37)Dennis Hamstert (b 1942)Former American politician.Diabetes.

38)Willford Brimley (b 1934) Diabetes.

39)Kamala (b 1950) American wrestler late stage advanced diabetes.

40)Gunter von Hagens (b 1945) The guy who makes artwork out of corpses.Parkinsons

41)Stan Bowles (b 1948) English Footballer advanced Alzheimers.

42)Billy Connelly (b 1942) Scottish Comedian.Parkinsons. had prostate cancer.

43)Terry Jones (b 1942) Monty Python. Dementia and had bowel cancer

44)June Whitfield (b 1925) English comic actress. In care home.

45)June Brown (b1927) Chainsmoker British actress.

46)Neil Simon(b 1927) American playwright.Advanced Alzheimers.

47)Freddie Starr (b 1943) English comedian obesity chain smoker with mental illness and advanced heart disease.

48)Larry King (b 1933) Heart disease and lung cancer survivor.

49)Ronnie Wood.(b 1947) Lung damage and lung cancer.Former alcohol and drug abuse.

50)Glynis John's(b 1923) English actress allegedly in nursing home.

Honorable mentions: Vanessa Redgrave Prince Henri Mazie Hirono Ric Flair Kenneth Kaunda Lee Teng_Hui Carol Channing Mary Wilson baroness Wilson Clarissa Eden Wolfgang Bosbach Paul Madeley Jose Jose Bill Macy Carol Channing Hugh Downs Barbara Walters Tim Curry Joni Mitchell Bernard Tapie Peter Bonetti Mikhail Gorbachev  Joan Plowright Fanella Fielding Ken Dodd Sidney Poitier Carl Reiner Baroness Trumpington Bernard Tapie Liam Neeson. 

Nice list, but I think Billy Connelly (Parkison isn't fatal) and Robbie Coltrane aren't in such a bad condition, that they will die in the next year.
'