Sign in to follow this  
Charlotte's Controller

What is your favourite Subway sandwich

I'll start off with my all time favourite the BMT on Italian herb and cheese, extra olives and honey mustard mayo (alas now discontinued). I now resort to horseradish sauce purchased separately.

Steak and cheese. Which coincidentally is what my bedroom smells like right now.

I've only been in a Subway once.  I found it terribly confusing.  The sandwich (whatever it was I ended up with) was vile.

• Like 1

Are we so desperate for new threads, we're resorting to sandwich threads? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

Are we so desperate for new threads, we're resorting to sandwich threads? 

Absolutely.

Anyway, as we were saying, Meatball Marinara Flatbread with Monterey Jack and Jalapeños

11 hours ago, Toast said:

I've only been in a Subway once.  I found it terribly confusing.  The sandwich (whatever it was I ended up with) was vile.

Yes, same.  I like the idea of a 24/7 sandwich chain too, but their stuff is hideous.

I just have all the vegetables and cheese. The vege patty is horrible. Been less of a thing since Mrs Biblo had to give up gluten.

Six inch chicken teriyaki on honey oat, olives and gherkins, honey mustard and a sliver of mayo.

Funny thing is if you ask the Subway employees, they almost always say the tuna fish is the best -- and I'm like yes but I can make that shit at home.
My daughter likes anything regular like a cold cut combo or turkey or summat so long as we put (light) mayo on it and the Mexican cheese and tomatoes and cucumbers, so I typically get a 12" and have them cut it up so she gets 1/3.  Subway is our special go to place.  
Oh, and flatbread is the way to go with almost any sandwich, meatball aside lol.  Trust me on this.  Once you go flat, you'll never go back.

SC

Can not freaking handle Subway. 

Hate Subway.

My favourite sub is Kris Doolan, or Stevie Lawless...

• Haha 1

I have never been in a Subway retail establishment. In fact the list of food outlets I have never entered is extensive, they include McDonald's, Greggs, KFC, Domino's, Pizza Hut, Papa John's, Starbuck's, Costa Coffee, Caffe Nero, Nando's, Zizzi, Pret A Manger, Wetherspoon's to name but a few.

I did once go into a Pizza Express, it was quite an unpleasant experience that won't be repeated.

• Like 1

If I don't feel like the $4.90 sub of the day (e.g. wednesdays are pizza days and I don't like their pizza subs) I'll get their chicken classic. 

My favourite subs are the ones I have not bought in the fifteen years since I bought my first and only disgusting one and threw it in the trash.

• Like 1

6 inch Italian herb cheese steak with salad and mayo.