drol

Oldest Living State Leaders DP

Awadalla will soon be allagonna.    May 2, just in time for a new Cup team for whoever advances.

• Like 1

Happy birthday to former Japanese Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone, who turns 100 today!  :birthday: to one of the few babyfaces on the list.

• Like 2

Oh, please some of you fuckers die!

• Haha 4

Indeed, I'm a tad surprised that we've seen 6 months without a death from this list. Fairly confident they won't all make it another 6 months though...

3 hours ago, paddyfool said:

Indeed, I'm a tad surprised that we've seen 6 months without a death from this list. Fairly confident they won't all make it another 6 months though...

You just jinxed it!

• Haha 1

Things to do:
1. complete first theme team for 2019 DDP.
CHECK

Luis Echeverria hospitalized for pneumonia. This time you die fucker.

• Haha 1

You're getting pretty angry about this. Also, most people, even very old people, survive pneumonia hospitalisations if they have reasonably good medical care.  Unless it's related to some underlying disease process, e.g. aspiration pneumonia because his ability to swallow's going, the chances are he'll see the outside of hospital again.

4 minutes ago, paddyfool said:

You're getting pretty angry about this. Also, most people, even very old people, survive pneumonia hospitalisations if they have reasonably good medical care.  Unless it's related to some underlying disease process, e.g. aspiration pneumonia because his ability to swallow's going, the chances are he'll see the outside of hospital again.

Likley. He's not a good man, you know. There are very few good guys on this list...

On 23/06/2018 at 23:12, drol said:

Improving and will be discharged in ten days. Try again and better luck.

On 23/06/2018 at 23:12, drol said:

Discharged

21 hours ago, drol said:

Burn!

I'm so bored I decided to list this men's current health conditions:

1)Do Muoi: Hospitalized in April at 108 Hospital and not discharged yet, apparently for heart issues and pneumonia, Dead to respiratory failure.

2)Babiker Awadalla: Was abroad a whole year to seek treatment in Dublin. Now back to Egypt. Dementia sufferer, died in January 2019.

3)Yasuhiro Nakasone: Only had wrist surgery some time agoA quiet unexprected death for Yasu out of Ron&Yasu.

4)Hyun Soon-jong: No known health issues. Declined fast and died in May 2020 during a bloodbath of immortals.

5)M. K. Lamrani: No health issues and still president of his group. First Blood.

6)Hau Pei-tsun: Astounding health, I'd say, a guarantee to make it to 100 at very least. And he made it, then a stroke and subsequent complications dished him out.

7)JPdC: Wheelchair bound and almost blind.  Ultimately a DL hit.

8)Josip Manolic: Still going strong.

9)Prem Tinsulanonda: His health has declined over the last year. Last week he was shortly hospitalized. Becoming less and less active, but mantaining official duties for now. Suddenly gone from heart failure.

10)Kim Yong-ju: Guarantee to 100. Still serving as DPRK vice president, still presiding fake Parliament. 

11)Tun Tin: Bedridden since last September. Sound of mind, though. Hospitalised in the last months, died of respiratory failure.

12)Le Duc Anh: suffered a hemorrhagic stroke in February, hospitalized till June. Invincible, but undeniably ill. Hospitalized again in July. Impossible to think it, but he is gone.

13)Jean Of Luxembourg: Had a bout with bronchitis some time ago, but nothing serious. I still believe he'll be next. Lung problems took the Duke a day after Le Duc.

14)Mustafa ben Halim: Living quietly in Lybia Dubai. Very few news about him. Still sound of mind in late 2014.

15)Abdelmalek Benhabyles: No news on him. Was in great health in 2013. Gone.

16)Francisco Morales Bermudez: Prosecuted by Italian justice, looks considerably younger than his age. No known issues.

17)Luis Echeverria: Hospitalized months for pneumonia in January. Hospitalized again in June. Now recovering at home.

18)Milos Jakes: Hit by a car and seemed done in 2016, appears to have fully recovered. Finally died of old age.

19)Jules Sedney: In good shape and sound of mind. Will reach 100No, he won't.

20)Lee Teng-hui: Lee is in declining health and permanently on a wheelchairMultiple organ failure ultimately killed him.

21)Belisario Betancur: He seems to be alright. Gave various interviews about Colombia Missed World Cup in 1982. Kidney failure got him.

How the fuck they are all still going after more than nine months?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, drol said:

I'm so bored I decided

18)Milos Jakes: Hit by a car and seemed done in 2016, appears to have fully recovered.

Nice try Drol, but it didn't work. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I'm convinced that Le Duc Anh is going to win this for me soon.

There has been a decreased number of deaths among 100 oldest state leaders this year, but the total number of state leaders who have died since the beggining of the year is actually higher than average. 

2 minutes ago, Tower1 said:

There has been a decreased number of deaths among 100 oldest state leaders this year, but the total number of state leaders who have died since the beggining of the year is actually higher than average. 

Image result for diane abbott

• Haha 2

Whenever I see this thread bumped I assume there has to be a death among these eternal totterers.

Even a seasoned deadpooler can have their moments of naivete!

Thanks for the summary, Drol - a frail-looking list for sure!

Ok. Another month gone without deaths. 8 December 2017, and here became my descent into madness...

3 hours ago, drol said:

Ok. Another month gone without deaths. 8 December 2017, and here became my descent into madness...

Actually, it was 5th December 2017 when your madness began, or 4th October 2017 if you want to see death in oldest 10.

I thought Vajpayee would have been a score in this game, but it turns out the born in 1924 former Indian strongman was just too young...

• Like 1

What are the odds that one or more of the lesser-known people on this list are already dead, and nobody's reported it?

16 hours ago, paddyfool said:

What are the odds that one or more of the lesser-known people on this list are already dead, and nobody's reported it?

You infidel! I can guarantee they are all still alive, and that is well documented, even for Tun Tin!

There's nothing supernatural about this guys, they are simply immortal.

Quick updates on some of them.

Prem turns 98 today! :birthday: He celebrated his birthday offering alms to a religious authority. Can walk unaided and looks 20 years younger. On the other hand he refused to receive general Prayut who is now Prime Minister citing health reasons. This basically means government's days are numbered.

Jean de Luxembourg is on vacation with his family in Cabasson, France. Looking at the photo, he put definitely too much cotton in his underwear, but he looks decent nonetheless.

Belisario Betancur could not attend Ivan Duque's proclamation as president citing health reasons. Rumours floating around he does not support the new government. Anyway his health is generally good.

Francisco Morales Bermudez published an autobiography which he declares is his political testament. Could not attend the book presentation citing health reasons.

Lee Teng-hui had his residence damaged during a storm in South Taiwan. He is doing apparently very well.

Milos Jakes released an interview defending his political legacy.

No one has plans about dying. It will be a long wait....

• Like 4