drol

Oldest Living State Leaders DP

I'd like Le Duc Anh again.

Rather than steal anyone else's pick, I'll go for Mustafa ben Halim, now the 13th oldest on the list. Unlucky for some...

Well then, Tun Tin again.

Hau Pei-tsun again. Mebbe widowerhood will finish him off.

On 20/09/2018 at 14:02, Ulitzer95 said:

Can I play? I didn’t take part in any of the previous rounds.

If so, I’ll take Do Muoi.

It seems you chose wisely. Government of Vietnam was forced to deny Do Muoi's death which was circulating on Facebook, but it seems the old man is now on life support and this was not denied by the hospital. Rumours adfirms he was put on artificial ventilation after suffering a respiratory crisis last evening. Plans for burial have already been announced (but even for Jimmy Carter this is true). Honestly, he seems quite fucked.

Among all this I also got a brief update about Mr. Anh, who is critical but stable. 108 Hospital now contains critical Le Duc Anh, (probably) dying Do Muoi and the corpse of president Tran Dai Quang. There might still be a bit of empty space.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, drol said:

It seems you chose wisely. Government of Vietnam was forced to deny Do Muoi's death which was circulating on Facebook, but it seems the old man is now on life support and this was not denied by the hospital. Rumours adfirms he was put on artificial ventilation after suffering a respiratory crisis last evening. Plans for burial have already been announced (but even for Jimmy Carter this is true). Honestly, he seems quite fucked.

Among all this I also got a brief update about Mr. Anh, who is critical but stable. 108 Hospital now contains critical Le Duc Anh, (probably) dying Do Muoi and the corpse of president Tran Dai Quang. There might still be a bit of empty space.

:o

I had that wanker for 9 fucking months, fine,  and the minute someone else nabs in quick...

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm going to repeat my prediction that the next death in this poll will be less than 6 months away :-P

Damn, I had hopes that Đo Muoi might become oldest state leader ever.

BBC Vietnam dedicates an article to Do Muoi and it sounds like an obit. 2019 is a very hard task, 2020 out of question.

Confirmed.

images208734_cong.jpg

3 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Confirmed.

images208734_cong.jpg

Confirmed?  I'm intrigued by this, and Do Muoi may very well be dead, but I don't think this photo is of him.  These guys have names upon names that I can't understand,  but that banner behind the crowd doesn't look like any of his. 

Found it.  That exact photo is from the funeral of president Vo Chi Cong.  Dude died in 2011. What are you up to Sir Creep?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:whoosh:

I was amazed how quickly he went from corpse to funeral.

On ‎26‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 00:17, Skinny kiltrunner said:

Found it.  That exact photo is from the funeral of president Vo Chi Cong.  Dude died in 2011. What are you up to Sir Creep?

He likes to tease us ! 

Sticking with Bush Sr this round. 

I will likely update it on Friday as I don't have a laptop now. You can start to choose picks for the sixth round. Congrats to Utilizer95 who wins the round and SC's archenemy Babiker Awadalla who becomes number 1. And you tremble in fear, mr. Anh!

New entry will be former President of Kenya Daniel Arap-moi, notoriously suffering from advanced dementia. The winning pick? We'll see...

• Like 1