Sign in to follow this  
Charlotte's Controller

Predictions not death anyone else feeling psychic

10 minutes ago, Handrejka said:

I predict The Brittas Empire to come back as one Christmas or New Year special, this/next year. 

Come on Handy, whaddya know??

Someone, possibly Deathray, will start a thread on the 2018 World Cup next month. Someone else will start a conspiracy theory about Russia and Putin in it within the first ten posts.

9 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Come on Handy, whaddya know??

I don't know anything but there was a radio documentary last Christmas about it and I've heard a few people talking about it recently so wondered if it might be ripe for a revival.

• Like 1

Day One Commonwealth Bronze for Scotland! Yaaaaassss.

Non-dramatic Finland will experience some awful event between now and May 1, 2018.

I predict that if I advance in the Cup without Ernie Thacker dying (not sure how that is going to happen)...that next month I will field TWO people named Thacker.
SC

I make a prediction:

Ronan Farrow (son of Woody Allen, or more likely, Frank Sinatra) will become US president one day.

During live coverage of the royal wedding, a commentator will butcher Meghan Markles's mother's name - they'll call her Diarrhoea Rutherglen or something - and then be accused of racism.

Trump wins re-election.

Democrats win back the U.S. House in 2018, Republicans retain the Senate.

I could be genetically psychic. A long time ago my granddad (a Christian) told my dad that he believes in dowsing (also known as divining or water witching) to find water wells.

They did a test and walked around a field. My dad held my granddaddy's wrists to make sure any cheating is impossible. Suddenly the rod really bent until it broke.

Baby boom at Christmas.

• Haha 5

2021 will have one of the highest rates of divorces and birth's per capita in many countries

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, CaptainChorizo said:

2021 will have one of the highest rates of divorces and birth's per capita in many countries

Good luck there in California. Looks like your Governor has locked up all of California finally! Keep safe! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Baby boom at Christmas.

I'm wondering if the fact that pregnant woman have to self-isolate might delay this baby boom to around this time next year. 

8 minutes ago, Deathray said:

I'm wondering if the fact that pregnant woman have to self-isolate might delay this baby boom to around this time next year. 

Haha. 12-18 month pregnancies. Are we breeding a race of elephants. I know obesity is rampant in the UK but still. 

3 hours ago, Deathray said:

I think people will be careful, because they won't have such easy access to doctors' surgeries, health visitors, ante-natal classes, mother and baby groups and all that.  And a baby is another responsibility and person to worry about.  There will still be accidents of course. 

On the other hand, I think December-February will be babies everywhere. Not in this house, mind you.

Coitus? I think a rash of divorces in six/nine months is a lot more likely, especially if the missus keeps turning the Storage Wars repeats off so she can watch "Black-ish"

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bentrovato said:

Haha. 12-18 month pregnancies. Are we breeding a race of elephants. I know obesity is rampant in the UK but still. 

I don't think you can add up.

I'm saying people might hold of on coitus to the back end of this isolation period rather than now.

12 hours ago, theoldlady said:

Good luck there in California. Looks like your Governor has locked up all of California finally! Keep safe! 

Thanks,I am not not worried at all about myself since I eat healthy and am not in an age danger.It's the waiting game worrying about older family members.  Glad the Gov locked everything down,the state is large geographically but most people here live in densely populated cities so this could still balloon like Italy.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Deathray said:

I'm saying people might hold off on coitus to the back end of this isolation period rather than now.

I see what you did there.  Fnarr fnarr.

• Haha 2