Sign in to follow this  
Zsa Zsa's leg

Alberto Fujimori

Former Peruvian President Alberto Fujimori was released on health grounds, sounds like this is urgent.

• Like 1

Regardless of whether he still dies this year or not, congratulations to the Dead Cow for his good judgement (and fantastic DDP performance).

Could 2018 be the "year of Peru"?

Gcreptile likes parallels with other years  - Fujimori could be the Mario Soares of 2018.

And if he doesn't...

His son Kenji has been posting videos of his father since his release. 

Here's Alberto receiving the news of his pardon

And here he is wishing you a merry Christmas

He seems frail, but I think he'll survive this hospitalisation and see 2018 with relative ease. Should definitely be considered for the 2018 Deathlist though.

Much as I like Fujimori as a candidate, he has the classic "exaggerate your illness for a pardon" syndrome.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, deadsox said:

Much as I like Fujimori as a candidate, he has the classic "exaggerate your illness for a pardon" syndrome.

Yeah, the case seems a bit similar to that of Mr al-Megrahi. That cunto did have an incurable illness, but it took it almost 3 years after his release to finish him off. In the BBC article linked in the post above, the president's statement claims that he'll soon die

Doctors, the statement added, had "determined that Mr Fujimori suffers from a progressive, degenerative and incurable illness and that prison conditions represent a grave risk to his life".

Now that description is pretty vague, but it likely rules out terminal cancer and point to a chronic disease like Parkinson's or Lou Gehrig's disease that would decrease his quality of life and his life expectancy, but wouldn't mean that he is a dead-cert for 2018. (Mind you, he can also die this week.)

Yes, and "prison conditions represent a grave risk to his life" implies that he might survive if he leaves prison.

Although it might be a translation thing.

1 hour ago, FujimoriNoMorey said:

Seems like a good guy who wouldn't lie just to get out of punishment. He must be dying

Wow Fuji, are you a relative?  Plenty of people in Peru don't think he's such a good guy (and are making themselves known in the streets) and I'd be hard pressed to think of ANY criminals who wouldn't lie to get out of punishment. 

Point taken Beauty.

I think it's a good name for the next year... unfortunately my list of candidates is already full (and think is the same for the comitte list).

First pardoned, now leaving the clinic.

Another chronically ill despot / crooked businessman making a miraculous recovery upon the recipt of good news regarding their lack of jail time. Mubarak, Ernest Saunders etc etc...

• Like 1

Defo recovered?

Or sent home to die?

Another health crisis in 3...2...1...

15 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Another health crisis in 3...2...1...

Life-threatening splinter. No way can a man stand trial with a spelk like that.

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

Starting to believe he'll never die. Who has a tumor (in their lungs!!!) that doesn't require chemo or surgery, it just has to be observed?!?!?

Could he by my next Zsa Zsa? Flawless beautiful Alberto Fujimori?

One of Fujimori's disputed birthdays today...

Remember the stir back at the end of last year? How long ago that seems....

I don't think he'll survive this one. His heart is struggling because of the tumor is putting such a massive strain on his body. In response to @Zsa Zsa's leg s post above me it all makes sense now they were only observing it because they knew he was fucked given how chronically ill he is.

• Like 1