Sign in to follow this  
Zsa Zsa's leg

Alberto Fujimori

1 hour ago, The Mad Hatter said:

I don't think he'll survive this one. His heart is struggling because of the tumor is putting such a massive strain on his body. In response to @Zsa Zsa's leg s post above me it all makes sense now they were only observing it because they knew he was fucked given how chronically ill he is.

Discharged from the hospital. Maybe next time...

• Like 1

Well I think he is worth being chosen by the commitee given his age, what he did for years  and serious health issues.

Hospitalized again.

Hospitalized. Yaaawn...

• Haha 2

On 09/09/2019 at 20:40, Death Impends said:

Discharged.

• Haha 9

Keiko Fujimori promised to free her dad in case of winning the elections...apparently she lost and will go keep company to her father behind bars again :rolleyes: Thanks for playing Keiko

• Like 1

On 12/06/2021 at 10:34, Sideik said:

Keiko Fujimori promised to free her dad in case of winning the elections...apparently she lost and will go keep company to her father behind bars again :rolleyes: Thanks for playing Keiko

Keiko apparently lost by .13%.

In 2011 she lost by 1.45% and in 2016 by .12% and I doubt she'll ever become Peru's first female president. (and South America's first female dictator)

I'm not really sure if Pedro Castillo, man who won the election will be a really great leader for the country either. He's a left-wing farmer who opposes abortion, gender neutrality in education and same-sex marriage from what I've heard and has proposed the creation of paramilitaries and wants to reinstate the death penalty. We'll see what happens next, Fujimoris sent to the gallows?

• Like 1

Hospitalised.

This time his wife has been hospitalised too.

Apparently believed to be suffering from pulmonary fibrosis according to that and other articles.

His ex-wife and former first lady Susana Higuchi in ICU "in serious condition", some articles say that she's in coma

• Like 2

Updates:

https://elcomercio.pe/politica/actualidad/susana-higuchi-keiko-fujimori-sobre-la-salud-de-su-madre-ha-amanecido-estable-nndc-noticia/

Alberto Fujimori taken to another clinic last night. "Saturation continues to fail", they put a stent in his artery. Might not have pulmonary fibrosis? 

Susana Higuchi is in induced coma but stable. The news is that she has lesions in her lungs.

• Like 1