gcreptile

The Dead of 2018

3 hours ago, time said:

Welsh actor Alex Beckett has died aged 36. Best known as Barney Lumsden in Twenty Twelve & W1A. Donmar Warehouse & The Way of the World company member.

Aye - BBC News making much of that and the total surprise of the death.

Am i the only one to think that there won't be any other dead for this year ? Or only 4-5 i think but...

15 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Am i the only one to think that there won't be any other dead for this year ? Or only 4-5 i think but...

Yes, you are

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Yeah, there’s a lot of good picks remaining. Besides, lots of deadpoolers would be pissed if the likes of Brackers, McCain, and Jowell see the year out...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Yeah, there’s a lot of good picks remaining. Besides, lots of deadpoolers would be pissed if the likes of Brackers, McCain, and Jowell see the year out...

Long way to go.

3 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Presume you mean Deathlist candidates!

It did get me thinking though; about 55.3 million people die each year and as we're only on the 102nd day of the year, by my reckoning 39,846,301 souls will succumb between now and 2019.  Also think I worked out that to get a clean sweep on the DDP something like 2.76 million people not in the squad would die per successful team member and a 50/50 Deathlist would equate to 1.12 million other deaths for each hit.  

Edit - And just to add, last year's total of 254 DDP sucesses represented 0.00046% of all deaths for the year.  

Apologies for drifting off topic. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

Presume you mean Deathlist candidates!

It did get me thinking though; about 55.3 million people die each year and as we're only on the 102nd day of the year, by my reckoning 39,846,301 souls will succumb between now and 2019.  Also think I worked out that to get a clean sweep on the DDP something like 2.76 million people not in the squad would die per successful team member and a 50/50 Deathlist would equate to 1.12 million other deaths for each hit.  

Edit - And just to add, last year's total of 254 DDP sucesses represented 0.00046% of all deaths for the year.  

Apologies for drifting off topic. 

I didn't get it but did u agree with me or not then ? 

22 hours ago, Dead Wait said:

Yes, you are

22 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

what I meant was that I don't think that the score this year is gonna be high. Honestly people like Charles Aznavour or Olivia Newton John are not very lucky to die this year (according to my opinion : I'm French and Aznavour had a show at the beginning of the year and a lot of interviews during these last months). I think that there will be a few other deaths like Kirk Douglas or Leah Bracknell but I am not sure that the final score will pass 10/500

also, I don't think that Mubarak or Connery or even Gascoigne are going to die even if they're old or ill… 

23 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

'Brackers'

No fucking way are you a yank :D

14 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

what I meant was that I don't think that the score this year is gonna be high. Honestly people like Charles Aznavour or Olivia Newton John are not very lucky to die this year (according to my opinion : I'm French and Aznavour had a show at the beginning of the year and a lot of interviews during these last months). I think that there will be a few other deaths like Kirk Douglas or Leah Bracknell but I am not sure that the final score will pass 10/500

Douglas, Bracknell, Wouk, McCain, Lee, Moss, Jowell, Dole, Gascoine, both Bushes, Benedict, Simon, Greaves, and James all still strong picks imo. Yeah there's lots of poor picks, but the list still has lots of potential...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Douglas, Bracknell, Wouk, McCain, Lee, Moss, Jowell, Dole, Gascoine, both Bushes, Benedict, Simon, Greaves, and James all still strong picks imo. Yeah there's lots of poor picks, but the list still has lots of potential...

yeah I understand but I don't know, I just felt like there won't be a lot of death this year (in the official deathlist), I don't know why but this is just like a feeling… I believe that even good picks like McCain or Bush will pass the year… 

28 minutes ago, charon said:

'Brackers'

No fucking way are you a yank :D

:D

That one might be my fault!

John Oliver has died. 

Yes, John Oliver, the founder of the Tanglewood Festival Chorus, has died aged 78...

• Like 1

Art Bell, host of conspiracy theory radio show "Coast to Coast" has died at the age of 72.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Milos forman, oscar winner has died at 86

Link?

7 hours ago, Phantom said:

Art Bell, host of conspiracy theory radio show "Coast to Coast" has died at the age of 72.

Many people thought Art Bell's death was a hoax, so Snopes had to create an entry 

• Haha 1

the French conductor Malgoire has died yesterday and the Italian scenarist Vittorio Taviani has died today

FTR Art Bell was awesome, and his show was incredibly entertaining.  His loss saddens Sir Creep.  

23 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

FTR Art Bell was awesome, and his show was incredibly entertaining.  His loss saddens Sir Creep.  

He lives on worldwide on YouTube! Shadow People, UFOs, Area 51, Mel`s Hole, the Rods, HAARP, Chemtrails, to name a few. 

R Lee Ermey has died according to Twitter...

23 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

R Lee Ermey has died according to Twitter...

Confirmed

R.I.P...

EDIT: DDP pick.

EDIT #2: The Sun has it.