gcreptile

The Dead of 2018

Jack Constanzo, aka Mr Bongo, has died aged 98.

Knew it was gonna be that.

In the bullies defence he does look a little madam, but the mother should get the biggest hiding.

An earing for a 9 year old ffs, male/female/whatever, she should be publicly tarred and feathered for that.

20 hours ago, charon said:

Knew it was gonna be that.

In the bullies defence he does look a little madam, but the mother should get the biggest hiding.

An earing for a 9 year old ffs, male/female/whatever, she should be publicly tarred and feathered for that.

At one minute past midnight on first of Jan...it'd save a lot of Deathrace admin grief

5 hours ago, alt obits guy said:

Joseph Kobzon, a crooner dubbed the Russian Sinatra and one of the surviving People's Artists of the USSR, has died.  He was 80.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7134289/joseph-kobzon-dead-russian-sinatra-putins-friend/

How's the Russian Joe Vento doing?

7 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

As a matter of interest

Is there an American Pussy Riot?

5 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

5 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

As a matter of interest

Is there an American Pussy Riot?

Shouldn't you be asking that in the Laura Roxxx thread? 

5 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

Shouldn't you be asking that in the Laura Roxxx thread? 

Laura Roxskova

16 hours ago, alt obits guy said:

Joseph Kobzon, a crooner dubbed the Russian Sinatra and one of the surviving People's Artists of the USSR, has died.  He was 80.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7134289/joseph-kobzon-dead-russian-sinatra-putins-friend/

RIP to the oldest Russian in Russia. Please bow your head for 5 minutes of silence to pay respects to @Putin

• Like 1

On 26/02/2018 at 12:37, gcreptile said:

Hey! Rachel Cowan actually started some initiative or something. And Derek Elvy got accepted for the Hare's! But I thought my team would do well enough without them so I didn't argue and well, they are still alive and were both in the press last month...so it doesn't matter.

Anyway, may I nominate some new subs just in case? I think I'm down at least two after Scott Westgarth.

Alive then, but dead now.

• Like 1

Gloria Jean, Hollywood film singer/actress, died 31 Aug at age 92.

During her heyday, she starred with such greats as Bing Crosby, the Andrews Sisters, and W.C. Fields, the latter of whom she appeared with in 1941's "Never Give a Sucker an Even Break." Post-WWII, she embarked on an international singing tour and starred in "Copacabana" (1947) with Groucho Marx.

https://extratv.com/2018/09/03/gloria-jean-30s-and-40s-singer-and-actress-dead-at-92/

On 17/05/2018 at 08:48, Spade_Cooley said:

From the same place I got my rock solid Mitzi Shore 2018 advice from: apparently Will Jordan is very much on the way out - was in a care home until recently but has been moved back home so he can pass away surrounded by friends.

Dead according to social media...

Better source.

Brazilian actress Beatriz Segall, known for villain Odete Roitman in the soap opera "Vale Tudo", dies at 92.

https://www1.folha.uol.com.br/internacional/en/culture/2018/09/actress-beatriz-segall-known-for-villain-odete-roitman-dies-at-92.shtml

Michael MacLeod, designer of many of Britain's most-loved crisp packets (including drawing the Monster Munch monsters), dead at 88.

37 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Michael MacLeod, designer of many of Britain's most-loved crisp packets (including drawing the Monster Munch monsters), dead at 88.

So he avoided eating the shite he wrapped, then

• Like 1

Andre Blay, the father of home video, is dead aged 81. Fascinating name here, ngl...