gcreptile

The Dead of 2018

8 hours ago, Éricles Souza said:

In the list of next year, the Argentine-Mexican actress Rosita Quintana (July 16, 1925) could be added

Maybe you could post it on the 'ideas and possibilities 2019' thread. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Paul Bearer said:

Maybe you could post it on the 'ideas and possibilities 2019' thread. 

Maybe not.  The Ideas thread is supposed to be ideas for the Committee to consider for actual addition to the DL.  Not any flippant old or sickly person.  If SOUZA would have a look-see at the 2018 DL, he would see no one of such un-notoriety as 'Rosita Quintana' is part of it, or ever will be.  So no, please don't post it in Ideas.  Post it in 'Foreign...Actors' where it belongs.

SC

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Maybe not.  The Ideas thread is supposed to be ideas for the Committee to consider for actual addition to the DL.  Not any flippant old or sickly person.  If SOUZA would have a look-see at the 2018 DL, he would see no one of such un-notoriety as 'Rosita Quintana' is part of it, or ever will be.  So no, please don't post it in Ideas.  Post it in 'Foreign...Actors' where it belongs.

SC

Not really. The ideas and possibilities thread is more for suggestions in general, and isn’t really for the committee cause of many ideas they would never consider. That’s why there’s always the who should be on the x deathlist every year...

5 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Not really. The ideas and possibilities thread is more for suggestions in general, and isn’t really for the committee cause of many ideas they would never consider. That’s why there’s always the who should be on the x deathlist every year...

I'm good either way.  Let's agree that it would be nice in my Pollyanna world that I was right LOL

All gone quiet again.

Patricia Frustaci, the woman who gave birth to the first septuplets ever born in the United States, has died. She was 63.

The Mormon mega mom died on Feb. 10 of pulmonary fibrosis, her son Joseph announced.
SC

(Edit: Talk about a lifetime of hatred toward your siblings -- Imagine being the child NOT a pallbearer! :) )

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

(Edit: Talk about a lifetime of hatred toward your siblings -- Imagine being the child NOT a pallbearer! :) )

Frustacing?

But no need to worry.  She already had one child (Joseph). 

Only three of the septuplets survived, and she went on to have twins, making a nice round six.

On 2/18/2018 at 12:37, Toast said:

Frustacing?

But no need to worry.  She already had one child (Joseph). 

Only three of the septuplets survived, and she went on to have twins, making a nice round six.

Why let facts get in the way of a good story?  LOL

Oh, FFS...

5 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:

I thought she was not a fake, but that she had a slow-moving, possibly benign tumour. In the end, I didn't pick her out of spite, so to say.

Well, I picked her and the Indy has just noticed. Shall be out most of next hour, so if any QO show up, that'd be nice.

On my B-team, which is doing well. Damn me excluding her and Tsvangirai.

2nd hit for my (what I'd consider) main team. Also another Drop 40 hit down. (aslong as she gets a proper obit lol)

Catherine Nevin also got a Times obit:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/black-widow-dies-in-hospice-aged-67-from-brain-tumour-27ptxh5wj

I like the recent interest of The Times in all Irish things. Already helped me with the Kevin Murray obit, will help me in the near future.

Oh no!  :(  She was fabulous.  I still wet myself at this scene from VoD, especially where she gives Richard Armitage the finger at 0.23.

https://vimeo.com/161442676

Never would have thought John Bluthal and Trevor Peacock could outlive her.

Damn shame. I only ever watched it for her and Roger Lloyd-Pack. 

Apparently died of 'Natural Causes'. Only 53. She was excellent in Dibley. Great shame :(