Sir Creep

Ideas and Possibilities for 2019

I would like to throw in a few canadian names...Jean Cretien? Paul Martin? I am still a little new to making some suggestions.

Folk singer Norma Tanega turns 80 next year, her song You're Dead was used prominently in the Vampire Mockumentary"What We Do In Shadows". Also would get a UK obit because she wrote many songs for Dusty Springfeld.

9 hours ago, SSWDeathlistfan1996 said:

I would like to throw in a few canadian names...Jean Cretien? Paul Martin? I am still a little new to making some suggestions.

I have 88-years-old former Canadian PM John Napier Turner on my 2019 long list.

Actor Norman Lloyd is amazingly still alive at 103. He’s still up and around attending film screenings and such. Seems to be doing a lot better than Kirk Douglas in this interview but if he makes it through 2018 you almost have to include him in 2019 solely based on age as he would be 104.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, yrly said:

Actor Norman Lloyd is amazingly still alive at 103. He’s still up and around attending film screenings and such. Seems to be doing a lot better than Kirk Douglas in this interview but if he makes it through 2018 you almost have to include him in 2019 solely based on age as he would be 104.

That's incredible for a person his age, If I didn't know him, I'd say he was mid to late 80s. He could easily reach 110.

On 9/1/2018 at 00:50, Sir Creep said:

I know...jotting it down.  
I wish there was a more scientific way of finding names other then trial and error.  I have to admit 'Bernardo' never made it to my keyboard.  
That said it's funny how some drunk like Jose Jose is some guy on a silly DDP theme team, and moves up the ranks to approach 'DDP darling'.  Pretty cool actually.
SC

José José has been in ICU for the last two/three weeks and has been moved to regular ward two days ago. He apparently weights 50 kg, but they say he has started to eat again and he feels better.

• Thanks 1

Sarah Kennedy.

2 hours ago, drol said:

José José has been in ICU for the last two/three weeks and has been moved to regular ward two days ago. He apparently weights 50 kg, but they say he has started to eat again and he feels better.

Reminds me of Robin Gibb gets into remission but in doing so the treatment has ruined his body.

Or Jenny Diski who said that treatment had damaged her lungs so much that she was more likely to die from that than from cancer.

On 1/19/2018 at 00:17, Torva Messor said:

I have 88-years-old former Canadian PM John Napier Turner on my 2019 long list.

Shit...i thought he was dead already...

WiccaaLive let you down on that one :D

10 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Elizabeth Lee Wurtzel, literary one-hit-wonder à la Elizabeth Gilbert, has breast cancer:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/20/cancer-elizabeth-wurtzel

I've already had her on my longlist since 2015 for her health/psychological problems.

Never heard of her but after briefly reading the cunt’s whining self-important article, I hope her wish is granted and no one is sorry about her cancer, and in fact no one mentions it and she dies miserable and lonely.  She seems full of the former which should act as a self-fulfill the prophecy of the latter.

SC

3 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

Never heard of her but after briefly reading the cunt’s whining self-important article, I hope her wish is granted and no one is sorry about her cancer, and in fact no one mentions it and she dies miserable and lonely.  She seems full of the former which should act as a self-fulfill the prophecy of the latter.

SC

Geez tell us how you really feel

• Like 1

I don't mind her. Fond of her cider makes her all right in my book.

Ooo rrr ooo rrr aa

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, charon said:

I don't mind her. Fond of her cider makes her all right in my book.

Ooo rrr ooo rrr aa

Bastard!

I was going to do the ''......but I like ''I've got a brand new combine harvester.''....''   line. :) 

• Like 1

Snooze you lose :)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, charon said:

Snooze you lose :)

Quite true fella!

Prozac Nation is great proof that Generation X was utterly incapable of producing a single passable novelist. 

9 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

SC

:lol:

Seems about normal for The Guardian tbh.

PS Prozac is still called SPAM. Can't even fact check...

53 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Prozac Nation is great proof that Generation X was utterly incapable of producing a single passable novelist. 

I was about to say Michelle Magorian wrote a good (kids) novel, then on Googling I found out she's 71 this year. :o

"SPAM Nation" sounds like a proper title for a novel about the Millenial Generation.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

"SPAM Nation" sounds like a proper title for a novel about the Millenial Generation.

Hah, didn't even notice that. (The real name for Prozac, Flu-etcetc, apparently blocked by the board)

I know it's way too early but if we were to get 0/50 here's the 25 I would keep for 2019

Kirk Douglas

Leah Bracknell

Herman Wouk

Olivia De Havilland

Duke Of Edinburgh

Billy Graham

John McCain

Lord Carrington

Javier Perez De Cueller

Stan Lee

Stirling Moss

Tessa Jowell