Sir Creep

Ideas and Possibilities for 2019

3 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Update on my first ever DDP unique, Jacqui Forster, as her health has deteriorated...

My first ever DDP unique was... Mary Wilson! I know, you're shocked, right? :D

Though I'm still pissed off at 2013, when I picked Derek Martinus (highly respected British TV director). I had off the record info that he was seriously ill with vascular dementia and not expected to last much longer. Made it into 2014, by which point I had second guessed my own info and dropped him... which is why Martinus was a unique success for one of those Diana Rot style teams in 2014. :banghead:

I posted in another topic Lyndon LaRouche though still looking good as of chistmas would be 96 if he makes it to 2019. He had a heart attack sometime in the 1990s and is/was a fairly heavy drinker and smoked a pipe for decades. He’d make a good replacement if Prince Philip doesn’t make it and he does.

43D69CE3-43ED-4AA0-9FA0-05F6803C7193.jpeg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, yrly said:

I posted in another topic Lyndon LaRouche though still looking good as of chistmas would be 96 if he makes it to 2019. He had a heart attack sometime in the 1990s and is/was a fairly heavy drinker and smoked a pipe for decades. He’d make a good replacement if Prince Philip doesn’t make it and he does.

43D69CE3-43ED-4AA0-9FA0-05F6803C7193.jpeg

Can you explain why LaRouche would be fit to replace somebody like Prince Philip when LaRouche is an extremist, an american, and a cult leader?

I think LaRouche is somebody that should be included in 2019 don't get me wrong but I would see him fit to replace another 90's presidential candidate like Bob Dole or George Bush. Or at least an AMERICAN politician like John McCain.

9 hours ago, msc said:

My first ever DDP unique was... Mary Wilson! I know, you're shocked, right? :D

Though I'm still pissed off at 2013, when I picked Derek Martinus (highly respected British TV director). I had off the record info that he was seriously ill with vascular dementia and not expected to last much longer. Made it into 2014, by which point I had second guessed my own info and dropped him... which is why Martinus was a unique success for one of those Diana Rot style teams in 2014. :banghead:

I had six uniques in my first DDP team, four of which still walk the planet. Not the greatest RoI.

Jean-Paul Sartre just couldn't satisfy Simone De Beauvoir so she entered an existential crisis and fell in love with Claude Lanzmann, who was 18 years younger than her and is still alive at 92:

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/jan/22/simone-de-beauvoirs-mad-passion-for-young-lover-revealed-in-letters

As director of the Holocaust documentary Shoah a nailed-on obit.

3 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Bully for you you mongoloid.

Deathray, is there a reason why are you being so rude to everyone today? All I did was bring an update to one of my picks, nothing more...

5 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Deathray, is there a reason why are you being so rude to everyone today? All I did was bring an update to one of my picks, nothing more...

I'm not being rude to everyone, you self-indulgent cuntstick. You're an arsehole that's all, you flood this forum with updates on bollocks that absolutely nobody gives a fuck about on a daily basis like the retarded kid at the back of elementary school going "look at me miss I can suck my toes." 

Ah, so you’re doing another one of those I’m gonna disappear acts again. All I’m going to say is that whatever is bugging you, I hope you feel better...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Ah, so you’re doing another one of those I’m gonna disappear acts again. All I’m going to say is that whatever is bugging you, I hope you feel better...

Oh I have no intention of disappearing. Why would I leave you inferior beings to fester in your own pit of manure when I can remain here and spew my true thoughts at you for day after day? Ignorant wanker. 

5 minutes ago, Deathray said:

Oh I have no intention of disappearing. Why would I leave you inferior beings to fester in your own pit of manure when I can remain here and spew my true thoughts at you for day after day? Ignorant wanker. 

I mean this all started off mildly amusing to read but, with respect, maybe just for now you should fuck your true thoughts to one side and cool off a bit?

Sorry if that makes me an ignorant wanker.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

I mean this all started off mildly amusing to read but, with respect, maybe just for now you should fuck your true thoughts to one side and cool off a bit?

Sorry if that makes me an ignorant wanker.

Oh, a bit worried I might have got round to you? The Quim Reaper, I mean that's one hell of a fucking immature name isn't it? Fucking hell it's like Jimmy Carr and Frankie Boyle but their heads together on an off day! I struggle to give a shit what someone that pathetic and worthless thinks of my posts to be perfectly fucking honest, you absolute turd. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mongoloid wanker said:

Oh, a bit worried I might have got round to you? The Quim Reaper, I mean that's one hell of a fucking immature name isn't it? Fucking hell it's like Jimmy Carr and Frankie Boyle but their heads together on an off day! I struggle to give a shit what someone that pathetic and worthless thinks of my posts to be perfectly fucking honest, you absolute turd. 

Now now, MW, keep those toys in that pram, there's a good lad.

1 minute ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Now now, MW, keep those toys in that pram, there's a good lad.

58ade683565d8_toysoutofpram.jpg.5f4a1c49c507f248cf048468c18d6b32.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mongoloid wanker said:

Careful everyone, he's now so enraged that the number of fucks in his posts today has surpassed his IQ.

Have a lie down, dear.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Careful everyone, he's now so enraged that the number of fucks in his posts today has surpassed his IQ.

Have a lie down, dear.

Given there's probably been well over a hundred and thirty, I'll take that as the compliment it was surely intended as. Nice to know you think I'm gifted.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mongoloid wanker said:

Given there's probably been well over a hundred and thirty, I'll take that as the compliment it was surely intended as. Nice to know you think I'm gifted.

Yeah. 'Gifted'. That's what we call it in today's society.

If I can be a boring cunt for a second (for a second? I digress...), the "official" terminology's changed again to make "gifted" a positive thing, apparently. As I found out when the health visitor said the wean was "gifted for their age" and I thought they meant thick, as it meant when I was a kid. Mind you, that was a few years ago, everything has probably changed again.

15 minutes ago, msc said:

If I can be a boring cunt for a second (for a second? I digress...), the "official" terminology's changed again to make "gifted" a positive thing, apparently. As I found out when the health visitor said the wean was "gifted for their age" and I thought they meant thick, as it meant when I was a kid. Mind you, that was a few years ago, everything has probably changed again.

When I was at school a few years ago; "Gifted and talented" generally meant the oddballs who could ace their academic work but had serious issues behaviourally/socially/emotionally so we're kept in "the goldfish bowl" (being excluded but still having to go to school!)  in the nice room and "special needs" was the thick and average kids who had serious issues socially, behaviourally and emotionally and we're kept in "the goldfish bowl" in the falling down, shabby room. 

10 minutes ago, ebless said:

Coronation Street's Malcolm Hebden taking a break from soap weeks after death hoax. Someone worth keeping an eye on imo. 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/coronation-streets-malcolm-hebden-taking-11897383

The death hoax came on the back of genuine health issues he's been in hospital. He's also a smoker (I think he doesn't smoke on screen as he doesn't want kids to pick up the habit)

Norris will be sorely missed in this household while he's off-screen; another Classic character (I know he's technically a post-classic character but he's in the classic mould and one of few modern characters who could slot happily into seventies corrie). My educated guess would be some form of COPD or lung cancer. He's a 78 year old after all.

article-2134454-12C041AE000005DC-359_306x645.jpg

8 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Can you explain why LaRouche would be fit to replace somebody like Prince Philip when LaRouche is an extremist, an american, and a cult leader?

I think LaRouche is somebody that should be included in 2019 don't get me wrong but I would see him fit to replace another 90's presidential candidate like Bob Dole or George Bush. Or at least an AMERICAN politician like John McCain.

No real specific reasons other than he’s around the same age and Prince Philip has not been in the best of health and is older than Bush or Dole (not that either of them have been the picture of health either). The other thing that popped into my head is like Prince Philip he makes some questionably racist remarks in his essays and speeches at times. Bush, Dole, McCain and even The Queen for example are typically a little more composed than that. 

I guess it kind of goes on the principle of what do you classify someone as? What do you do with someone like Rolf Harris? Entertainer? Artist? Pedophile?

Looking at that photo and I wonder if Lyndhurst will outlive Jason.

He looks 'old'.

IMG_20180121_222340_7789.jpg

On 1/20/2018 at 08:36, drol said:

José José has been in ICU for the last two/three weeks and has been moved to regular ward two days ago. He apparently weights 50 kg, but they say he has started to eat again and he feels better.

José José's friend and fellow musician Enrique Guzmán says goodbye to him in the hospital. :skull: 

• Thanks 1