Sir Creep

Ideas and Possibilities for 2019

2 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

I have to admit -- being in the 2018 Death Pool Cup, it makes it far less likely I would post a name I discovered in hopes of being able to use it (until I get the boot).  That's not my M.O., I typically want to be first to post.  Alas....the dichotomy.
I found some American male today who is 99-44/100% meaningless in DDP (like Mayor Bill Hargis), but totally useful in the 2018 Cup.  So now I can't post him.  We all lose :( lol.  If someone outs him  I'll point it out.
SC

But you still post about how you can't post.  Go figure.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Prophet said:

COPD:

Danica Patrick

From what I've read, she doesn't have COPD, her grandmother died of it.

Edit: I don't think Loni Anderson has it either. Both have had parents/grandparents who have died from it.

• Thanks 1

We reckon this Maldives folderol is going to see any bodies caught? 

22 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

@Prophet Definitely a very good and long list. Though surely you meant John Cocks when you said Paul Cocks on your list...

I’d rather Paul Cocks.

15 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I’d rather Paul Cocks.

Or Brian Cox and Courtney Cox.
If Courtney married Brian, divorced and married Brandin Cooks, divorced and married Paul Cocks, then divorced and married John "Cocksy" Cocks...

she would be Courtney Cox-Cox-Cooks-Cocks-Cocks.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

If Courtney married Brian, divorced and married Brandin Cooks, divorced and married Paul Cocks, then divorced and married John "Cocksy" Cocks...

Could've just married Andy Dick and we woulda gotten the jist of it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

That's alot of cocks even for Courtney.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

No one can accuse her of going off half cocked.

• Like 1

Vince McMahon and Morgan Freeman

5 minutes ago, All-zy said:

Vince McMahon and Morgan Freeman

What about them?

To be precise, one stuffed crushed leaves inside his cousin's vagina, while the other one fucked his step-granddaughter who was later murdered during an exorcism.

1 hour ago, Spade_Cooley said:

To be precise, one stuffed crushed leaves inside his cousin's vagina, while the other one fucked his step-granddaughter who was later murdered during an exorcism.

That's a sentence you (thankfully) don't see often.....

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

You say that like it's a BAD thing.

• Haha 1

Just been watching episodes of Doc Martin on Netflix. Didn't realize that Clare Bloom was still acting. She turns 87 next Thursday. No health problems that I am aware of, but one to consider in a few years.

• Like 2

Notorious not convicted murderers. Mr Wagner already dealt with. Cannot find much on Claus von Bulow. But of an age. Life now well hidden. But would hit the headlines. 

Just now, ImissMontpellier said:

Pope Benedict is old and aware of his poor health He is "fading away"

:clivedunn: :clivedunn:            :clivedunn:                 :clivedunn:          :clivedunn:                    :clivedunn:        :clivedunn:                     :clivedunn:

:clivedunn:       :clivedunn:        :clivedunn:               :clivedunn:         :clivedunn: :clivedunn:          :clivedunn:          :clivedunn: :clivedunn:           :clivedunn:

:clivedunn:       :clivedunn:          :clivedunn:        :clivedunn:             :clivedunn:         :clivedunn:   :clivedunn:           :clivedunn:         :clivedunn: :clivedunn:

:clivedunn::clivedunn:                         :clivedunn:                      :clivedunn:                   :clivedunn:             :clivedunn:                :clivedunn: 

And now that's meme overkill!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Lovely maze of Clive Dunn’s...

0F1C3C1F-E943-4883-945E-858AAF352C62.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Mick Ralphs, founding member of Mott The Hoople and Bad Company will not be able to go on tour because of "ongoing ill health":

http://teamrock.com/news/2018-02-09/mott-the-hoople-to-headline-ramblin-man-fair-2018

If he goes soon, Mott are really falling like dominoes lately.

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

Mick Ralphs, founding member of Mott The Hoople and Bad Company will not be able to go on tour because of "ongoing ill health":

http://teamrock.com/news/2018-02-09/mott-the-hoople-to-headline-ramblin-man-fair-2018

"Due to ongoing ill health, Mick Ralphs will not be able to appear, but has given his blessing."
Weeks from now his family will be asking for our blessings, and here he is giving his away!

2 hours ago, msc said:

If he goes soon, Mott are really falling like dominoes lately.

So Derek and the dominoes are dead too? That's awful