Sir Creep

Ideas and Possibilities for 2019

On 10/03/2018 at 17:08, Spade_Cooley said:

As I said in "Ideas and Possibilities for 2018" last year....

And this suggests those who listened to me could be heading to the pay window soon:

Which would provide me with my first hit in Round 2 of the Deathlist Cup! And a unique hit to boot! Thanks Spade. ;)

On 3/11/2018 at 13:07, RoverAndOut said:

Which would provide me with my first hit in Round 2 of the Deathlist Cup! And a unique hit to boot! Thanks Spade. ;)

You two are crazy she ain’t going anywhere.  I mean if she really IS dying, and her fucking son Pauli ain’t saying anything to social media, he’s a real cocksucker.   Hey wait.....

Queen Elizabeth II of England is another who wants to do overtime on Earth, along with her husband (who is older than her, inclusive)

In addition to the African dictators who have passed the age of 85 and are still alive, firm and strong I think they should have some deal with the devil that makes them live so much

They would, but they keep her hanging on.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, msc said:

kim.png

19 hours ago, msc said:

They will get her catch as catch can.

we have to consider : Angela Lansburry/ Bob Barker/ Larry Storch/ Hugh Downs/ Charlotte Rae/ Michel Polnareff/ Jacques Dutronc/ James Lipton/ Eva Marie Saint/ Tippie Hedren/ Cicely Tison/ David Attenborough/ Carl Reiner/ Cloris Leachman/ 

Earl Cameron (100)/ Mary Carlisle (104)/ Harriett Frank Jr. (101)/ Julie Gibson (104)/ Gertrude Jeannette (103)/ Marsha Hunt 103/ Don Lusk (104)/ Maciej Maciejewski (Polish Actor of 103)/ Fay McKenzie (100)/ Patricia Morison (103)/ Milton Quon (104)/ Ruthie Thompson (107)/ Mary Ward (Austrian actress of 103)

With Ken Dodd and Jim Bowen dying without ever being on the Deathlist, Rolf Harris has to go in for 2019 assuming he survives this year to save ourselves a triple embarrassment. 

6 minutes ago, ebless said:

With Ken Dodd and Jim Bowen dying without ever being on the Deathlist, Rolf Harris has to go in for 2019 assuming he survives this year to save ourselves a triple embarrassment. 

Oh no. More famous old people are dying off of the deathlist then on it. So sad...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

we have to consider : Angela Lansburry/ Bob Barker/ Larry Storch/ Hugh Downs/ Charlotte Rae/ Michel Polnareff/ Jacques Dutronc/ James Lipton/ Eva Marie Saint/ Tippie Hedren/ Cicely Tison/ David Attenborough/ Carl Reiner/ Cloris Leachman/ 

Think more names in that post are in good health than aren't!

• Like 1

Current 2019 chances verdict with Hawking gone 

No chance - Leah Bracknell

Miracle needed - John McCain, Stirling Moss, Tessa Jowell, Clive James

Unlikely - Herman Wouk, Leslie Phillips, Jill Gascoine, Barbara Bush, Pope Benedict, Neil Simon, Denis Norden

50/50 - Kirk Douglas, Duke Of Edinburgh, Lord Carrington, Javier Perez De Cueller, Pierre Cardin, Stan Lee, Bob Dole, Bob Barker, Prunella Scales, Vera Lynn, Robert Mugabe, George Bush Sr, Henry Kissinger, Stanley Baxter, Valery Gistard d'Estaing, Hosni Mubarak, Jimmy Greaves, Valerie Harper

Likely - Olivia De Havilland, Betty White, Jimmy Carter, Honor Blackman, Doris Day, Ian St John, Olivia Newton-John, Joni Mitchell, Paul Gascoigne, Linda Nolan

Almost safe - Charles Aznavour, Dick Van Dyke, Mel Brooks, June Brown, Sean Connery, Louis Farrakhan, Ronnie Wood

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Death Impends said:

But he guessed Malone, Bocuse & Givenchy correctly. 

Next year, if I'm still here, I'm going to copy his list, so that I can have some hits too. (Only joking)

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Death Impends said:

may be they are in good health but they're however more than 100 yo

• Like 1

12 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Don't really know where to post this, a thread about runners?

Anyway, here's all you need to know about Gabriele Grunewald:

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/14/health/vital-signs-gabriele-grunewald/index.html

Not one sentence of anything new, that I saw.

Re GG - yep I made a mistake for sure (it was a DDP unique mistake though so I should be proud right?) - she will see 2019. I have her as nil chance of dying on my list.

The time line on her was that towards the end of 2017 having already had cancer 3 times and a chunk of her liver removed she got cancer for a fourth time and chemotherapy wasn't working so she went on an immunotherapy trial and onto my list.

However in January she happily tweeted that the trial was working and her cancer was responding to the treatment.

I'm pleased for her and I hope it cures her completely but probably more likely it will come back and get her eventually in about 2 or 3 years when I have forgotten about her.

I wouldn't quite rule her out. Yes, it will eventually kill her. But I suspect the downturn will come this year already. But young age and fitness will carry her a bit into 2019.

Obitability is a question.

Silicon Valley billionaire Sam Altman, 32, has paid to go on a waiting-list to be killed, so his brain can be digitally preserved and uploaded to the internet. :huh:

Anyone who wants to do the same and who has $10,000 to spare can apply here

Oliver Dragojevic update. He also has received a lifetime achievement award last month as well...