Sir Creep

Ideas and Possibilities for 2019

7 hours ago, ImissMontpellier said:

Why? she is in her 70's and has no health issues.

True. And she has just written her autobiography. 

On the other hand: I remember the time when she helped spread the rumor about Burt Reynolds having AIDS & inflicted irreparable damage to his career. He was suffering from a broken jaw & dentists refused to treat him out of fear. He became addicted to pain killers & was unable to work for two years.  She's a mean-spirited person & I don't mind if Bentrovato or someone else is spreading rumors about her, for a change. :angry:

If one were to go for famous centenarians, maths professor Richard Kenneth Guy might be worth considering. http://math.ucalgary.ca/math_unitis/profiles/richard-guy

Although his obitability for DDP purposes is far from being guaranteed (+: Being British; Being a centenarian; Co-authoring a book with John H. Conway on Mathematical Games; –: Working in Canada; Not your typical celebrity scientist; no single great achievement like Fermat's last Theorem for A. Wiles), he could easily fit in some nerdy/science-y theme teams.

(Apologies if he has been mentioned before, his name could be written in multiple ways [R. K. Guy, Richard K Guy, RK Guy ...] and I can't be arsed to search for all of them.)

On 15.2.2018 at 21:10, gcreptile said:

A documentary is going to reveal what's wrong with him, apparently he had his stomach removed:

http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/stomach-removed-doco-to-reveal-stan-walkers-health-scare/

"Yes, I had cancer and surgery complications!"

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2018/03/stan-walker-confirms-he-had-cancer-surgery-complications.html

American guitarist Harvey Mandel (who played in Woodstock with Canned Heat etc.) is 73. Starting in 2013, Harvey began undergoing what was to become dozens of operations for cancer and is "succeeding in his fight"

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ThePrematureBurial said:

On the other hand: I remember the time when she helped spread the rumor about Burt Reynolds having AIDS & inflicted irreparable damage to his career. He was suffering from a broken jaw & dentists refused to treat him out of fear. He became addicted to pain killers & was unable to work for two years.  She's a mean-spirited person & I don't mind if Bentrovato or someone else is spreading rumors about her, for a change. :angry:

Ok I get it. I didn't know she acted like an asshole.

• Like 2

On 25/03/2018 at 08:47, ThePrematureBurial said:

Wow what a bitch.

• Like 1

I think next year's list could add to Ivory Coast's former first lady, Marie-Thérèse Houphouët-Boigny, born in 1930. It would be a good one, for a little bit

Boris Spassky

Ross Perot

Linda Ronstadt

Woody Allen

Arnold Schwarzenegger

James Cameron

John McCain (if he doesnt go this year)

Bernie Sanders....idk I am listing a few older people here

image.png.31ba2b984614e97512e9875165d1bb3d.pngday3-60.jpg

7 ft tall Basketball Hall Of Famer and 2 time Olympic Gold Medalist Uljana Semjonova turns 67 next year. Definitely one to keep on the radar as  67 for a Giant might as well be 87

12 minutes ago, Squid said:

Anyone suggest shane mcgowan?

Only Prophet and ebless so far. :lol:

I suggest Christian Bale as he often gains and loses many pounds to get a role. He is 44 which is obviously not old today but this behaviour can lead to serious health issues. If he keeps on losing and gaining many pounds for a role, he may not reach 50 years old.

Same.can be said for Jonah hill, lost shit loads of weight, put it back on for the war dogs films because he wanted to stay true to the character who was lard arse in real life only to drop it again.

All this has been over something like 6/7 years.

1 hour ago, Deathbysnoosnoo said:

Same.can be said for Jonah hill, lost shit loads of weight, put it back on for the war dogs films because he wanted to stay true to the character who was lard arse in real life only to drop it again.

All this has been over something like 6/7 years.

I agree andThe death of his brother  won’t improve his health

5 hours ago, ImissMontpellier said:

I suggest Christian Bale as he often gains and loses many pounds to get a role. He is 44 which is obviously not old today but this behaviour can lead to serious health issues. If he keeps on losing and gaining many pounds for a role, he may not reach 50 years old.

Jared Leto is 46. Leto is considered to be a method actor, known for his constant devotion to and research of his roles. He often remains completely in character for the duration of the shooting schedules of his films, even to the point of adversely affecting his health. Once in order to accurately portray his AIDS patient role, Leto lost 30 pounds. When he played John Lennon's killer, he  gained 67 pounds for the role. At times he was confined to a wheelchair due to so much added weight.

18 minutes ago, bladan said:

Jared Leto is 46. Leto is considered to be a method actor, known for his constant devotion to and research of his roles. He often remains completely in character for the duration of the shooting schedules of his films, even to the point of adversely affecting his health. Once in order to accurately portray his AIDS patient role, Leto lost 30 pounds. When he played John Lennon's killer, he  gained 67 pounds for the role. At times he was confined to a wheelchair due to so much added weight.

Interesting addition. I fear that  this kind of method actor may have serious health issues.  

Edited by ImissMontpellier

6 hours ago, ImissMontpellier said:

steroids !! Hollywood uses them to get actors in shape. Sorry but tom hardy never got that body in dark knight rises by just lifting weights atnd diet. That type of body takes many many years and you don't get the same definition .

bruno sammartino  many old fashioned strongmen had this type of body , a natural muscular body . Notice the barrel like chest.

latest?cb=20130330232522

hermann_goerner_oldtime_strongman.png

fake steroid 'hollywood bodies '

EMGN-Christian-Bale-Body-Transformations

maxresdefault-1-1.jpg

the rock natural at 15 (notice the barrel chest)  , 45 100% steroid body.

hqdefault.jpg

Tom hardy bubble gut/roid belly

Tom+Hardy+Before.jpg

Tom hardy apparently got bigger delts and more definition than bruno sammartino in a few months , than bruno who was lifting weights since he was at school.

Tom-Hardy-Mass-Gain.png

On 27/03/2018 at 18:52, Éricles Souza said:

I think next year's list could add to Ivory Coast's former first lady, Marie-Thérèse Houphouët-Boigny, born in 1930. It would be a good one, for a little bit

there are many widows of former

presidents who were born in the 20’s or the 30’s.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

steroids !! Hollywood uses them to get actors in shape. Sorry but tom hardy never got that body in dark knight rises by just lifting weights atnd diet. That type of body takes many many years and you don't get the same definition

There's been an on-going debate about how steroid use in Hollywood and baseball was healthier than your pro-wrestlers because the fatality rates aren't there yet. Barry Bonds is only 53 though. Bit like these "how did Lemmy last so long? when he made it to 70 like a normal alcoholic.

4 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

steroids !! Hollywood uses them to get actors in shape. Sorry but tom hardy never got that body in dark knight rises by just lifting weights atnd diet. That type of body takes many many years and you don't get the same definition .

bruno sammartino  many old fashioned strongmen had this type of body , a natural muscular body . Notice the barrel like chest.

latest?cb=20130330232522

hermann_goerner_oldtime_strongman.png

fake steroid 'hollywood bodies '

EMGN-Christian-Bale-Body-Transformations

maxresdefault-1-1.jpg

the rock natural at 15 (notice the barrel chest)  , 45 100% steroid body.

hqdefault.jpg

Tom hardy bubble gut/roid belly

Tom+Hardy+Before.jpg

Tom hardy apparently got bigger delts and more definition than bruno sammartino in a few months , than bruno who was lifting weights since he was at school.

Tom-Hardy-Mass-Gain.png

This is worse than I thought! :( They do s**t to get a part. This is a concern