Sir Creep

Ideas and Possibilities for 2019

53 minutes ago, Sean said:

You have  missed one obvious one but I don't want to say for deadpooling reasons :p.

Doug Silsbee? 

No

Tom Lehrer who has been mentioned several times in the past, celebrates his 90th birthday today. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sean said:

You have  missed one obvious one but I don't want to say for deadpooling reasons :p.

Lyle Odelein? 

Just now, Joey Russ said:

Lyle Odelein? 

Nope.

Seamus Mallon - aged Northern Ireland politician looked like a stick man in a suit on the BBC News tonight. Retired reporter Dennis Murray didn't look that lively either.

On 4/8/2018 at 15:03, drol said:

So there are many people on the clock right now:

1)Mitzi Shore. In the final stages of Parkinson's, entered hospice care.

2)Chuck McCann: Reportedly critical in hospital. Illness unknown.

3)Fergie McCormick: Very ill in hospital with throat cancer

4)Bishop David Foley: Entered hospice care for incurable cancer.

5)Fu Da-Ren: Final stages of pancreatic cancer.

6)Li Rui: Hospitalized for multiple organ failure.

7)Karolos Papoulias: Still ailing after breaking his hip.

8)Le Duc Anh: Has been in hospital since the end of February in serious conditions.

9)Bishop Francis Quinn: hospice care since December.

Let me know if I forgot someone.

Fergie McCormick has died.

13 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

Fergie McCormick has died.

Totally not looking for a replacement in Windy City after his health was first announced in the deathlist cup, honest. *innocent face*

One last Thacker note and I'm done.  I think he belongs not just on Drol's list but near the top.  This is why I'm riding him like a rented mule in the Cup.  I reiterate:

"Ernie’s hopes of ridding his body of this infection was cut short when his doctors found that is was now in his spine. So the outcome was not good. The doctors told Ernie he needed get his affairs in order.   Ernie’s concerns, aren’t about himself, but how his wife Karen would pay for his funeral, and he didn’t want to burden her with this responsibility. Ernie reached out to his good friend, Ernie Evans of Evans Media Source and ask him if he could help him put together a fundraiser (benefit concert) in hopes of generating enough money to help with his funeral bills.  ........... The evening prior to the (benefit concert), I talked with Karen Thacker and she was worried Ernie’s about health, as he had taken a turn for the worse."

The concert was Feb 10.

Another thing I wanted to draw attention to is the fact that former Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad is running for election this year. He has a history of heart attacks - the first in 1989 and the second in 2007 - and is 92 years old (July 10, 1925), but still stands firm and strong in his attempt to topple the current prime minister, Najib Razak . In fact, both he and his wife (who is 91) are still alive and their vitality is impressive.

I must admit that the Malaysian sorcerers are doing their job well in keeping these two alive.

Edited by Éricles Souza
Is Mohamad
  • Like 1

Not only do they, such as Nursultan Nazarbayev (Kazakhstan), Giorgio Napolitano (Italy), Nuon Chea (Cambodia), 
Fidel V. Ramos, Teofisto Guingona Jr and Imelda Marcos (Philippines), 
Carlos Menem (Argentina), Dame Marguerite Pindling (Bahamas), 
Dumaagiin Sodnom (Mongolia), not to mention the extreme case of Hau Pei-tsun of Taiwan.
They are all in very advanced ages and it seems that they will never die.

I know usually it’s not okay to wish death on someone, but with him leading a referendum to jeopardize teacher pay, former US senator Tom Coburn is cutting it close with me...

C6CD4B58-2499-4895-910E-BCF292FFE951.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We missed this, but Huey Lewis and the News were forced to cancel some concerts because of "medical problems" of Lewis himself:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/entertainment/huey-lewis-and-the-news-cancels-st-augustine-show-in-april-citing-medical-problems/77-532544912

6 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

We missed this, but Huey Lewis and the News were forced to cancel some concerts because of "medical problems" of Lewis himself:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/entertainment/huey-lewis-and-the-news-cancels-st-augustine-show-in-april-citing-medical-problems/77-532544912

But it may not save your life. That’s the power of death...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

I know usually it’s not okay to wish death on someone, but with him leading a referendum to jeopardize teacher pay, former US senator Tom Coburn is cutting it close with me...

C6CD4B58-2499-4895-910E-BCF292FFE951.jpeg

IIRC he retired years ago to deal with cancer.

2 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

But it may not save your life. That’s the power of death...

It don't take money, don't take fame. Don't need a credit card to ride this train.

8 hours ago, Éricles Souza said:

Not only do they, such as Nursultan Nazarbayev (Kazakhstan), Giorgio Napolitano (Italy), Nuon Chea (Cambodia), 
Fidel V. Ramos, Teofisto Guingona Jr and Imelda Marcos (Philippines), 
Carlos Menem (Argentina), Dame Marguerite Pindling (Bahamas), 
Dumaagiin Sodnom (Mongolia), not to mention the extreme case of Hau Pei-tsun of Taiwan.
They are all in very advanced ages and it seems that they will never die.

No geriatrics are better at fighting off death then heads of state and religious leaders

25 minutes ago, CaptainChorizo said:

No geriatrics are better at fighting off death then heads of state and religious leaders

Oh, I was forgetting Queen Elizabeth of England. This is immortal

Highlander

On 4/9/2018 at 08:39, Sir Creep said:

And there's a reason the Ernie Thacker noise is increasing.  I've no idea how dire he is but his recent 'benefit' concert wasn't for his up coming medical bills/procedures, but rather to help his surviving wife with finances once he's gone.  He can't have 60 days.   Can he?

Nope.

23 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

One last Thacker note and I'm done.  I think he belongs not just on Drol's list but near the top.  

I get plenty wrong around these parts.  So it feels good to get one right.

Surprised she's  he's transitioning that late in life, but it's good when people find their true selves I suppose.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 4/8/2018 at 09:03, drol said:

So there are many people on the clock right now:

5)Fu Da-Ren: Final stages of pancreatic cancer.

Looks like the going to Switzerland to qualify for 'euthanasia' angle is going to be for not.  The pancreatic cancer will have to run it's course now.  Could be a while, shit--it can't even dispose of a 100 year old man (Joe Vento) supposedly.

SC

24 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Surprised she's  he's transitioning that late in life, but it's good when people find their true selves I suppose.

So basically you're saying it time for the 'Mitzi's itsy teeny weeny total white hospital gown....that she wore for the last time today' song?