Sir Creep

Ideas and Possibilities for 2019

10 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Anyway, this may be an iteration of your post, but maybe not.  Either way, an updated update by a few weeks.  2019 possibility perhaps, but going to be a swing and miss for 2018 almost certainly for those who took a chance.

DDP wise it was only me and I knew in early January when her experimental treatment had worked that she was a miss.

I'm pleased for her and I won't pick her next year because I've started rooting for her to find her miracle.

Schizophrenic/Manic Depressive Lofi Singer/Songwriter Daniel Johnston had his retirement tour in 2017. Someone who should be on the radar the next few years

2 hours ago, BeretBleu said:

If you mean Mahmoud Abbas, he has his own thread:

https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/811-mahmoud-abbas/

• Like 2

oops. wrong thread.

From the same place I got my rock solid Mitzi Shore 2018 advice from: apparently Will Jordan is very much on the way out - was in a care home until recently but has been moved back home so he can pass away surrounded by friends.

• Thanks 2

these are three ideas I have for next year

Micheal Schumacher- honestly surprised he hasn't made it yet  

Kenneth Clarke-had heart surgery before the last election 

Val Kilmer - did not look good in the film the snowman

What about Alan 'Porky' Parry. He is a broadcaster on Talksport and talks a lot about his life threatening conditions and how only part of his heart works. His nickname 'Porky' suggests he may be fat and, if so, that can't be helping things. Could be a good pick.

2 hours ago, portsmouthreaper said:

these are three ideas I have for next year

Micheal Schumacher- honestly surprised he hasn't made it yet  

Kenneth Clarke-had heart surgery before the last election 

Val Kilmer - did not look good in the film the snowman

Knew something was wrong with Clarke before the election but not that it was heart surgery.

Watching the Tesla Files the now, the usual Yankee "duh da daaah" crap on an interesting subject.

However , there is an interview with William Terbo, who is Teslas oldest relative at 88, his dad was a nephew, and not many relatives left.

http://tapnewswire.com/2016/08/meet-nikola-teslas-brilliant-nephew-nikola-j-terbo/

• Like 1

Pop Artist Robert Indiana, of "LOVE" fame, now "bedridden and infirm":

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-art-robertindiana-lawsuit/legacy-of-love-artist-robert-indiana-is-subject-of-new-lawsuit-idUSKCN1IJ2Q9

There's also a different opinion in the same article though.

• Like 1

Debra Paget, she will be 85 in August, starred in many films such as The Ten Commandments. Another name to consider is Caroll Baker who will be 87 at the end of this month, known for starring in films such as Baby Doll, How The West Was Won and The Big Country. 

• Like 1

After flicking through the channels and watching the last 10 to 15 minutes of the highest rating programmes of 1985, was shocked at how bad Leslie Grantham aka Dirty Den from EastEnders looks, looked like a walking Corpse, wouldn't surprise me if he snuffed it next year. 

On 19/05/2018 at 10:57, gcreptile said:

Well, I don't know how believable the article is, though it's apparently legit, but martial arts superstar Jet Li suffers from severe health problems:

http://www.scmp.com/sport/china/article/2146873/same-jet-li-we-all-know-martial-arts-legend-battles-illness-and-injuries

Jet Li's manager issues statement to say the kung-fu star is "completely fine". 

DdwNxPYVwAA1YHq?format=jpg&name=medium

Don't think he looks that bad for his age tbh

On 20/05/2018 at 10:26, BeretBleu said:

What abour Mohamed Al Fayed ?

Already 89 !

A very sound idea, the "committee" have totally lost the plot if they don't include him next year.

If nothing else, he might even revive Punch again and try to use it to get back at us.

Continuing with the list of immortals:

1)Sister Wendy Beckett (1930): Has been a nutshell for all her life, reportedly frail and wheelchair bound. One would have expected her to die around 2005 and she is still here, nearing her 90s.

2)Hutton Gibson (1918) Last year he was completely dying in March, then he went to Spain for advanced treatments as I recall. Almost 100 and reportedy on the brink of death for years. Strongman.

3)Roberta McCain (1912): While her son is definitely dying, the old lady is still fit and sound of mind. She will bury him indeed and even go on for a bit.

4)Henry Kissinger (1923): He has always been a fat fuck and suffered some health problems around 20 years back. Indestructible, still active in politics at 95!

5)George Shultz (1920) Fit as a fiddle. Will see his 100 without any doubt.

6)Khmatai Siphandon (1924): Almost unrecognizable as a human being. Everlasting dictator of Laos, still keeping much of the real power.

7)Fauja Singh (1911):  Many years ago (around 2010) I wrote a list of very old people born before 1914 who would have died in a short time. Singh is the last survivor and dying is still not in his plans.

8)John Franzese (1917): Why is this son of a gun still here? He stayed in a prison till 100 and he is out and about now. Fucker.

9)Paul Hellyer (1923): Last indestructible complot theorist. Legend.

10)Lyndon LaRouche (1922): Oh, come on, it's just Lyndon LaRouche.

11)Ernest Angley (1921): Fat fuck who loves to dye his hair so he looks younger. Well, it works.

• Like 2