Sir Creep

Ideas and Possibilities for 2019

This just shows how starved we are of any important deaths this month.

• Like 2

I hope Drol wasn't referring to a Screenwriter

7cNL.gif

22 minutes ago, YoungWillz said:
4 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Gardner Dozois is probably not famous enough...

but it's interesting what one can find.

Dozois reportedly dead already: https://twitter.com/MichaelSwanwick/status/1000849132230184961

I only know of him as an anthologist.  He is a collaborator with George R.R. Martin on short story collections.

Yeah he'd struggle to get a BBC obit I think.

Anyone mentioned William Goldman?

Maybe drol was intentionally misleading us so no one would guess him...

Tommy Robinson could be killed in prison after being arrested stazi/chinese style.He's back in there and he in the past has been put in wings with high muslim populations and muslim lifers. He believes the UK want him dead and having watched the videos its hard to disagree.They tried to put him in the same wing as a group of muslims serving 28 years for plotting a terror attack to kill him.

Honestly he sounds like a good bloke,watching the long version is eye opening.Sounds like the uk govt want him to work with them and the police be a police informant / govt shill and he won't play ball.

Long version

Short version

He was apprently breaching the peace reporting outside court that their was a trial going on he's now in jail for over a year. Whether you like or loathe Tommy this is disturbing.

Former police officer

Please call the Irishman Stephen Lennon by his real name.

12 hours ago, the_engineer said:

Tommy Robinson could be killed in prison after being arrested stazi/chinese style.He's back in there and he in the past has been put in wings with high muslim populations and muslim lifers. He believes the UK want him dead and having watched the videos its hard to disagree.They tried to put him in the same wing as a group of muslims serving 28 years for plotting a terror attack to kill him.

Honestly he sounds like a good bloke,watching the long version is eye opening.Sounds like the uk govt want him to work with them and the police be a police informant / govt shill and he won't play ball.

Long version

Short version

He was apprently breaching the peace reporting outside court that their was a trial going on he's now in jail for over a year. Whether you like or loathe Tommy this is disturbing.

Former police officer

It is a frightening precedent.Justice should be transparent not shrouded in such mystery.

• Like 1

Lennon/Robinson/CokedUpChav was sent down for contempt of court, while serving a suspended sentence for contempt of court.  He's not a hero, he's not a journalist and he's not a martyr. He's a bigot and an idiot. 

If his actions had caused a mistrial, then it is likely that vulnerable female victims of sexual abuse would not have received justice.  A point seemingly lost on the man himself, who is too busy trying to promote his own warped populist agenda to take anyone else's needs into consideration.  

• Like 4

Chelsea Manning has had a twitter meltdown and threatened to kill herself by jumping out a window.One to watch.

• Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

Lennon/Robinson/CokedUpChav was sent down for contempt of court, while serving a suspended sentence for contempt of court.  He's not a hero, he's not a journalist and he's not a martyr. He's a bigot and an idiot. 

If his actions had caused a mistrial, then it is likely that vulnerable female victims of sexual abuse would not have received justice.  A point seemingly lost on the man himself, who is too busy trying to promote his own warped populist agenda to take anyone else's needs into consideration.  

He was the only one trying to remove racists from the EDL. He stopped them and the BNP from hijacking that group. Anyway politics aside i think He is a good shout for next 12 months he's inside. He was set up to be murdered in prison last time and ex royal marine prison guard saved him warned him not to leave his cell.The governor was putting him on a wing with muslim terrorist lifers .

His actions wouldnt of caused a mistrial, reporting a trial is going on is not a illegal. This so called secret trial that anyone can walk into and sit in the public gallery you mean? If this happened in china and some person fighting for democracy or whatever was on trial ,and a western journalist was arrested reporting outside it would make the 6pm news in a small segment. Fact is it sets a dangerous precedent, how long before all trials are secret and you can't report on it and how easy with it be for the rich and powerful to get away with murder if their is no public outrage? How easy with it be for a patsy to be set up for crimes? Hillsborough is prime example of why we can't trust those in power to deliver justice without the people watching every step of the way.

4 minutes ago, the_engineer said:

His actions wouldnt of caused a mistrial, reporting a trial is going on is not a illegal. 

If a judge has applied reporting restrictions, then it is criminal offence to ignore this ruling.  That offence is called contempt of court. Your inability to grasp the basics detracts hugely from the rest of your argument.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

If a judge has applied reporting restrictions, then it is criminal offence to ignore this ruling.  That offence is called contempt of court. Your inability to grasp the basics detracts hugely from the rest of your argument.  

He was filming in the street the police confirmed he could on camera. Only in court/courthouse was it illegal to film. The trial was also over the were arriving to be Sentenced be the judge.One of the child rapists also assulted tommy on camera ,the police who clearly saw it said the didnt see anything. I think its you that can't grasp the basics here as he was arrested for breach of peace not for contempt of court or endangering a already over trial or and terms of his licence, he was arrested for breach of peace then charged with contempt of court. He also only reported on info that had already been reported in local newspaper. The police also told tommy Robinsons solictor he was being released and had no reason  to come to yorkshire.

Also why has a judge banned news organisations from reporting on it? If his arrested was righteous why don't they want it being reported on?

https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1000409146007568389

Hi Toastie. :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

Hi Toastie. :facepalm:

TL;DR  :D

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sean said:

Chelsea Manning has had a twitter meltdown and threatened to kill herself by jumping out a window.One to watch.

I pray that Ben Cardin curbstomps her in the Democratic primary for the U.S. Senate, or else we'll hand another seat to a Republican.

Just now, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

I pray that Ben Cardin curbstomps her in the Democratic primary for the U.S. Senate, or else we'll hand another seat to a Republican.

She won't get the nomination.Her policies are extremely left wing. far far more left than any Democrat In office.

4 hours ago, Sean said:

I hope that Sinead O'Connor also finds out that she's transgender, so that they can get together..

Makes me wonder what she is doing right now... ah yes, she changed her name to "Magda Davitt":

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8259231/sinead-oconnor-magda-davitt-announces-new-us-concert-dates

11 minutes ago, Sean said:

She won't get the nomination.Her policies are extremely left wing. far far more left than any Democrat In office.

Yeah and she's running as a gadfly rather than a serious candidate. Cardin will win the primary by 50% or more.

Complete coincidence that she's chosen to stand against the senator responsible for the Magnitsky Act, I'm sure.

56 minutes ago, Sean said:

Anything can happen in a primary. Women are doing unusually well in primaries, especially in blue states. Moderates don't turn out in primaries, the people that vote in non-presidential Democratic primaries are usually hyperpartisan far left wingnuts. I wouldn't put it past a state like Maryland to vote Chelsea Manning in, especially considering Ben Cardin isn't that special of a Senator. Thankfully Cardin will still pull it out, but I wouldn't be suprised if Manning came from behind. 

1 hour ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Anything can happen in a primary. Women are doing unusually well in primaries, especially in blue states. Moderates don't turn out in primaries, the people that vote in non-presidential Democratic primaries are usually hyperpartisan far left wingnuts. I wouldn't put it past a state like Maryland to vote Chelsea Manning in, especially considering Ben Cardin isn't that special of a Senator. Thankfully Cardin will still pull it out, but I wouldn't be suprised if Manning came from behind. 

Wouldn't be the first time he's came from behind.

6 hours ago, the_engineer said:

He was filming in the street the police confirmed he could on camera. Only in court/courthouse was it illegal to film. The trial was also over the were arriving to be Sentenced be the judge.One of the child rapists also assulted tommy on camera ,the police who clearly saw it said the didnt see anything. I think its you that can't grasp the basics here as he was arrested for breach of peace not for contempt of court or endangering a already over trial or and terms of his licence, he was arrested for breach of peace then charged with contempt of court. He also only reported on info that had already been reported in local newspaper. The police also told tommy Robinsons solictor he was being released and had no reason  to come to yorkshire.

Also why has a judge banned news organisations from reporting on it? If his arrested was righteous why don't they want it being reported on?

https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1000409146007568389

By simply googling ‘Tommy Robinson arrested’ you get several stories by big name outlets (including Daily Shitmail, Evening Standard, Independent...) reporting his arrest, so hardly a ‘ban’. He’s a fucking twat.

21 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

By simply googling ‘Tommy Robinson arrested’ you get several stories by big name outlets (including Daily Shitmail, Evening Standard, Independent...) reporting his arrest, so hardly a ‘ban’. He’s a fucking twat.

Only because foreign media reported on it and people protested. It then wasnt worth the paper it were written on and was lifted. To each their own. All i know is if this were a far left antifa who were ghosted away i'd still be as pissed. Twats have rights too you know:P. The govt is radicalising itself against it own people.3 People have been taken to court for teaching their dog to do a nazi salute, jailed for singing satircal songs and recording in a public place. I just don't think if a person is a twat or a bigot or whatever should have their rights taken away because it doesn't just stop their it usually then is used to silence the rest or bring in laws to make it harder to speak freely. Same with gun control in USA.Millions of americans shouldn't lose their rights because of the crazy few.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. That's the future of the UK.