Sir Creep

Ideas and Possibilities for 2019

Middle.

Just Jacking?

• Angry 1

Only woman president in the history of Nicaragua Violeta Chamorro has been in ill health for years, struggling with severe osteoporosis and brain tumor. Guaranteed a QO and now nearing 89.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, drol said:

Only woman president in the history of Nicaragua Violeta Chamorro has been in ill health for years, struggling with severe osteoporosis and brain tumor. Guaranteed a QO and now nearing 89.

Hmmmm Drol - is that you suggesting some aging political figure as a surefire hit? 

Cindy Clark of "progressive grunge" bands Medio-Core and Earth Sleep has a bone tumor.

I learned that Joe Jackson (Michael's father) died at age 89 of pancreatic cancer yesterday. It is true that he spent much of these 89 years exploring his children, especially Michael, but I still leave my condolences for the death of this gentleman. May the devil always be with him.

14 minutes ago, Éricles Souza said:

I learned that Joe Jackson (Michael's father) died at age 89 of pancreatic cancer yesterday. It is true that he spent much of these 89 years exploring his children, especially Michael, but I still leave my condolences for the death of this gentleman. May the devil always be with him.

I doubt he’d be a good idea and possibility for 2019...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Liz Harris aka Grouper

Singer songwriter who's music is akin to Nick Drake, Elliot Smith,Townes Van Zandt,Jason Molina etc. Not really the same genre wise to those people, but more in that you can hear a really depressed soul in the work. Wouldn't be shocked if she died from a suicide or overdose in the next decade

Half way through 2018 so my current verdict on whether our 2018 candidates will see 2019. 

Very unlikely - Leah Bracknell, John McCain, Stirling Moss, Clive James

Unlikely - Herman Wouk, Jill Gascoine, Pope Benedict, Neil Simon, George Bush Sr

50/50 - Kirk Douglas, Duke Of Edinburgh, Lord Carrington, Javier Perez De Cueller, Pierre Cardin, Stan Lee, Bob Dole, Bob Barker, Prunella Scales, Vera Lynn, Robert Mugabe, Henry Kissinger, Stanley Baxter, Valery Gistard d'Estaing, Hosni Mubarak, Jimmy Greaves, Valerie Harper, Leslie Phillips, Denis Norden

Likely - Olivia De Havilland, Betty White, Jimmy Carter, Honor Blackman, Doris Day, Ian St John, Olivia Newton-John, Joni Mitchell, Paul Gascoigne

Almost guaranteed - Linda Nolan, Charles Aznavour, Dick Van Dyke, Mel Brooks, June Brown, Sean Connery, Louis Farrakhan, Ronnie Wood

• Like 1

Although mentioned before, I think it should be reiterated that we should highly consider putting Queen Elizabeth II back on next year's DL.

Sybil Peacock Harmon, who was a member of Delta Air Lines' first class of flight attendants, will turn 102 on July 9.

SC

• Like 1

If Mlle Bendre is on my DDP team and it kills her, I’ll give her cancer an A+

• Haha 1

On 28/06/2018 at 14:26, Éricles Souza said:

:blink:

I always thought it was Michael who was suspected of that kind of thing ...

• Haha 2

On 09/03/2018 at 05:26, Prophet said:

Manohar Parrikar is diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. https://fit.thequint.com/health-news/manohar-parrikar-and-pancreatic-cancer

In his first interaction with journalists after having returned from the US, where he underwent a treatment for pancreatic cancer, Parrikar speaks about the illness and his willpower to deal with it.
SC

On 01/07/2018 at 06:55, Sir Creep said:

Sybil Peacock Harmon, who was a member of Delta Air Lines' first class of flight attendants, will turn 102 on July 9.

SC

Can we consider her as a real celebrity 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Can we consider her as a real celebrity 

You either don't play DP or are missing the point.  She's a name to pay attention to in 2019.  Period.  No further claims have been made, in fact the claim I just made isn't really being made.  But if you are looking for a unique hit in DDP, and think she may get a QO (and she may), here is her name and her age.  That's all that was posted.
SC

2 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

You either don't play DP or are missing the point.  She's a name to pay attention to in 2019.  Period.  No further claims have been made, in fact the claim I just made isn't really being made.  But if you are looking for a unique hit in DDP, and think she may get a QO (and she may), here is her name and her age.  That's all that was posted.
SC

I totally understand your point of view but isn’t it the place to discuss the possible candidates for the 2019’s deathlist ? Her name (although it’s a great pick) didn’t seem really enough famous to appear on The list..?

Iris Apfel (almost 97) is a good pick for 2019. Amazed to see that she hasn't got her own thread in here, has she ??

56 minutes ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Iris Apfel (almost 97) is a good pick for 2019. Amazed to see that she hasn't got her own thread in here, has she ??

Please don't....

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Please don't....

Mouhahaha you know me so well ;) I won’t don’t worry, I don’t wanna tease the moderator’s anger :shoot:

9 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

Please don't....

But seriously, a real good pick for next year i think 

• Like 1

Mentioned a few times probably in a few threads, and on at least 1 of my present DP teams, Barbara Barrie is 87 and in her 4th year since her Pulmonary Fibrosis diagnosis, which has a life expectancy of 'less than 5 years' typically, and seemingly less for someone in their mid 80s.  But she's rolling along.  Would seem her time HAS to be up inside of 12 months though.  Only 'cure' is a lung transplant and no way an 87 year old will be eligible for that.  Would be like giving Mickey Mantle a liver.  Never happen....
SC

• Like 1