Sir Creep

Ideas and Possibilities for 2019

4 hours ago, CaptainChorizo said:

In addition to his NFL Career he might be even more famous due to the movie Brian's Song about his friendship with Brian Piccolo

On 11/07/2018 at 00:46, TomTomTelekom said:

According to Wiki he is 75 and not 73 years old. I also believe, that he would definitely become an Obit. he is one of the Top 100 NFL Players of all time, but still not sure if he`s deathlisty enough for the committee. As I recall we have never had before anyone from the NHL or NFL in official Deathlist.

The Brian Piccolo tv movie Brian's Song should be a push if they are hesitant.  imho.

• Like 1

Happened to bump into and shake the hand of a terminally Ill celebrity tipped for the 2019 Dl.Not convinced they will make it though.Was in a group of people and only I recognised him despite him being a household name.Made me sad to be honest.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Sean said:

Happened to bump into and shake the hand of a terminally Ill celebrity tipped for the 2019 Dl.Not convinced they will make it though.Was in a group of people and only I recognised him despite him being a household name.Made me sad to be honest.

Notes for Sean: they ain't going to be tipped for the 2019 DL if you keep them to yourself.

:P

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sean said:

You've got me very curious now! Any clues please?! 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Sean said:

Name him or I'm calling bullshit.

22 hours ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Name him or I'm calling bullshit.

Bill Turnbull

• Like 1

He seemed well In himself but was clearly very unwell and his appearance had radically changed.

Spoke to him and shook his hand.Was a very modest gent.

6 minutes ago, Sean said:

Bill Turnbull

Oh, that's sad. I know him from his appearance on Would I Lie to You?.

22 hours ago, markb4 said:

Oh, that's sad. I know him from his appearance on Would I Lie to You?.

He was absolutely charming and a true gent to me.He was jolly and clearly very happy and content with life and himself. He was clearly incredibly unwell though. :(

• Like 1

I got the sense he was embarrassed and shocked I recognised him.

Via a local rag::

Classic FM host Mr Turnbull, who recently moved to Woodbridge, was diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer last year.

Addressing the crowd, Mr Stevens said Mr Turnbull had complained about “not feeling right” for a long time before seeking medical help.

He said if he did something earlier his prognosis may have been better so he said please can you tell the brave ladies of Ipswich if they don’t feel right or if they are having a chat with someone who says they don’t feel right, please don’t be afraid to go to someone and say you don’t feel right because by doing that you can save a life,” Mr Stevens said.

An obvious one: Qaboos bin Said Al Said,the prime min of Oman since 1970. I hear he hardly gets out onto the water to enjoy the use of any of his five Superyachts anymore.Shame

On a lighter note,I'm also going to have a punt on Roger Scruton,the famous fox hunting philosopher and Tory party yes man 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, msc said:

Via a local rag::

So it all just comes down to 'not feeling right' then? God knows what I'm labouring under then because I've 'not felt myself' since 1979. I fear I could be keeling over any moment...:dead: 

Actress Terri Garr, from Young Frankenstein. 

Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis 20+ years ago.  In a w/c full time now, so she's a fall risk (broken hip, head injury risks).  An interview from 2017 shows her with difficulty articulating her words.  The disease can spread to muscles affecting speech and swallowing, leading to pneumonia.  She's gotta' be a DNR if anything life threatening happens to her.  She's going on my 2019 list.

To my knowledge there have never been two famous people who were born AND died on exactly the same day (Cheng and Eng Bunker aside).
That is ALL ABOUT TO CHANGE in 2019, when we have a day of mourning for Michael Caine and Quincy Jones, b. 14 Mar 1933, and who will drop dead together on a date unspecified at this time.

SC

• Like 1

On 10/07/2018 at 18:41, The Mad Hatter said:

I don't think Tom is going to make it. The Osmond brothers have been very lucky, statistically 1 in 5 men die before reaching 65 but all 9 siblings are still alive so an Osmond brother death is long overdue.

Donny Osmond posted an update on his brother Tom's health on his IG:

23 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

To my knowledge there have never been two famous people who were born AND died on exactly the same day (Cheng and Eng Bunker aside).
That is ALL ABOUT TO CHANGE in 2019, when we have a day of mourning for Michael Caine and Quincy Jones, b. 14 Mar 1933, and who will drop dead together on a date unspecified at this time.

SC

Are you not going for Nicholas Parsons and Murray Walker as well? They both turn 95 on the 10th October. You've got the makings of a theme team there. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Sir Creep said:

SC

What about the two members of Jefferson Airplane in 2016?

EDIT: Same day of death, different birthdays. Same year though...

• Angry 1

9 minutes ago, Cat O'Falk said:

Are you not going for Nicholas Parsons and Murray Walker as well? They both turn 95 on the 10th October. You've got the makings of a theme team there. 

Sumner Redstone and Henry Kissinger were born on the same day, 27th May, also in 1923. Then there's Bob Weighton & Alf Smith (29th March 1908). It's not impossible that they go on the same day, it's happened to other people that age...

• Like 1

SC is the King of hunting out conjoined twins I think.

Born/die on same day usually.

And twins in general, if they die in a crash etc that fulfills the criteria, bound to be shit loads.

1 hour ago, Clorox Bleachman said:

Sumner Redstone and Henry Kissinger were born on the same day, 27th May, also in 1923. Then there's Bob Weighton & Alf Smith (29th March 1908). It's not impossible that they go on the same day, it's happened to other people that age...

You are a gdamn moron.  But for your intense research, you get this: :clap:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Love it when folk notice I exist...

• Haha 1