Sir Creep

Ideas and Possibilities for 2019

44 minutes ago, Swagmasta said:

We should have on next year Cloris Leachman, Beverly Cleary, Shannen Doherty and Rudy Boesch (Survivor contestant)

Please review the DL names this and previous years.  You will  see straight away at least two of those names are ridiculous. 

• Like 1

We should have next year also the American actress Cara Williams (June 29, 1925), what do you think?

She in 1960.

200px-Cara_Williams.JPG

• Like 1

On 12/07/2018 at 18:13, markb4 said:

This was posted in the "Hospitalized" thread, but I think it should also be posted here for 2019 consideration. 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory' actress, Denise Nickerson (Violet Beauregarde), has had a bad stroke and is in the ICU and in such a grave condition that apparently her daughter-in-law is quitting her job to help take care of her.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/07/willy-wonka-star-denise-nickersons-famiy-member-will-quit-job-to-care-for-her/

She's getting better now apparently, now able to walk and talk a bit.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/08/willy-wonka-chocolate-factory-violet-beauregarde-actress-denise-nickerson-recovering-massive-stroke/

• Like 2

Thought I would offer some suggestions as just caught a glimpse of ITV's former long running police drama series Heartbeat. With Bill Maynard who played Greengrass dying back in March this year aged 89 other surviving cast members could be possibilities such as:                    Derek Fowlds (Oscar Blaketon) turns 81 on 2nd September, William Simons (PC Ventress) will be 78 on 17th November,         Gwen Taylor (Peggy Armstrong) will be 80 in February and        Peter Benson (Bernie Scripps) who turned 75 back in June

• Like 1

I was sure Simons was dead.

1 hour ago, charon said:

I was sure Mercier was dead.

:lol:

• Haha 2

Ming Cho Lee (b. 1930)

A Tony Winning Set Designer and National Medal Of Arts recepient,retired from his teaching position at The Yale School Of Drama in 2017.

34 minutes ago, ImissMontpellier said:

John McCain's mother is 106. 

Damn,  I knew someone would name my potential unique eventually.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, I’ll have a joker problem then, cause I have no idea who could replace her with on my provisional team, especially now that Stefansson is dead...

15 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Well, I’ll have a joker problem then, cause I have no idea who could replace her with on my provisional team, especially now that Stefansson is dead...

Something Beginning with C?

IMG_3323

19 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Woody Harrelson?

42 minutes ago, ImissMontpellier said:

Why him? 

He's got the same disease Pete Sampras has - and that Gladys Knight will probably die of.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ImissMontpellier said:

Why him? 

Have you seen him in three billboards outside ebbing? He looked like he had cancer! 

On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 06:49, msc said:

"Days to live" according to sources today. If that's really the case (which hopefully it isn't) then a unique pick for my BBC theme team.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/106809757/bbc-newsreader-rachael-bland-diagnosed-with-cancer-has-days-to-live

1 hour ago, Heef said:

"Days to live" according to sources today. If that's really the case (which hopefully it isn't) then a unique pick for my BBC theme team.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/106809757/bbc-newsreader-rachael-bland-diagnosed-with-cancer-has-days-to-live

As the source is Rachael Bland it really will be the case.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Grim Up North said:

As the source is Rachael Bland it really will be the case.

I’m fairly sure Clive James was the source back in 2011 when claiming that Clive James was very close to the end!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dead Wait said:

I’m fairly sure Clive James was the source back in 2011 when claiming that Clive James was very close to the end!!

Aye, but he's got leukaemia - hers is breast cancer and what she's indicating is that the treatment isn't working. Sounds like they'll make her comfortable and see her out. 

29 minutes ago, Dead Wait said:

At this point I am convinced he stumbled upon this forum one day and decide to give a good pranking, Clive James style. 

• Haha 2

Floella Benjamin, about time she made a comeback .....

American actress Julie Adams famous for featuring in films Bend of the River (1952) and Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954) and the tv show The Jimmy Stewart Show turns 92 in October 

• Like 2