Sir Creep

Ideas and Possibilities for 2019

Will I be eligible to submit a 2019 shadow list this time? Last year for 2018 I did it for my own personal pleasure as hadn't registered to join this site. I put a provisional list together in October 2017 and two of my selections died in November 2017  (Keith Barron & Charles Manson). My two substitutes have died this year (Ken Dodd and Mary Carlisle). So far I am on a very low 5/50. Oh well I find this site interesting, fun and knowledgeable 

1 minute ago, Steve said:

Will I be eligible to submit a 2019 shadow list this time? Last year for 2018 I did it for my own personal pleasure as hadn't registered to join this site. I put a provisional list together in October 2017 and two of my selections died in November 2017  (Keith Barron & Charles Manson). My two substitutes have died this year (Ken Dodd and Mary Carlisle). So far I am on a very low 5/50. Oh well I find this site interesting, fun and knowledgeable 

Yes, everyone is able to submit a 2019 shadowlist of their choosing no matter how long they've been on the forum. :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Yes, everyone is able to submit a 2019 shadowlist of their choosing no matter how long they've been on the forum. :) 

Thanks Joey Russ

A provisional list of 25 for 2019: 1) Herman Wouk, 2) George Alagiah, 3) Niki Lauda, 4) George HW Bush, 5) Kenneth Cope, 6) Jean Boht, 7) Clive James, 8) Loretta Lynn, 9) June Whitfield, 10) Kirk Douglas, 11) Nobby Stiles, 12) Murray Walker, 13) Freddie Jones, 14) Gene Hackman, 15) Sheila Mercier, 16) Leah Bracknell, 17) Robert Fyfe, 18) Pearl Carr, 19) Prunella Scales, 20) Beverley Cleary, 21) Hans Blix, 22) Baroness Shirley Williams, 23) Jill Gascoine, 24) Little Richard and 25) Stuart Hall  

• Like 1

Not a bad list at all.Shame it is only 25 names missing

12 minutes ago, Steve said:

A provisional list of 25 for 2019: 1) Herman Wouk, 2) George Alagiah, 3) Niki Lauda, 4) George HW Bush, 5) Kenneth Cope, 6) Jean Boht, 7) Clive James, 8) Loretta Lynn, 9) June Whitfield, 10) Kirk Douglas, 11) Nobby Stiles, 12) Murray Walker, 13) Freddie Jones, 14) Gene Hackman, 15) Sheila Mercier, 16) Leah Bracknell, 17) Robert Fyfe, 18) Pearl Carr, 19) Prunella Scales, 20) Beverley Cleary, 21) Hans Blix, 22) Baroness Shirley Williams, 23) Jill Gascoine, 24) Little Richard and 25) Stuart Hall  

Ok Sean I will provide another 25 names 26) Javier Perez de Cueller, 27) Mark Eden, 28) Norman Tebbit, 29) Kris Kristofferson, 30) Daniella Westbrook, 31) Jean, Grand Duke of Luxembourg, 32) Robert Duvall, 33) Shannon Doherty, 34) Sandra Day O' Connor, 35) Jeanne Little, 36) Max Von Sydow, 37) Sumner Redstone, 38) James Randi, 39) Ed Asner, 40) Peter Alliss, 41) Cleo Laine, 42) Ricky Tomlinson, 43) Eileen Derbyshire, 44) Gay Byrne, 45) Charles Aznavour, 46) Peter Sutcliffe, 47) Stirling Moss, 48) Valerie Harper, 49) Bob Dole and 50) Tippi Hedren 

Barbara Windson looking very frail lately, just had a pacemaker fitted. People with Altzheimers seem to go downhill quickly, so she's a posibility for 2019?

BW.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SandyBeaches said:

Barbara Windson looking very frail lately, just had a pacemaker fitted. People with Altzheimers seem to go downhill quickly, so she's a posibility for 2019?

BW.jpg

Windson!

How's your memory SB?

16 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Windson!

How's your memory SB?

Haha! Good point maryportfuncity! :)

• Haha 1

Bear Grylls is only ever one dodgy bottle of piss away from meeting Mr Reaper, a’la Steve Irwin.

Grim Reaper very busy today with the sad losses of Burt Reynolds, Liz Fraser and Peter Benson. Glad I did not include any one of these in my two posts on 4th September showing my provisional list for 2019. My two posts showed named 1-25 and then 26-50 as Sean pointed out I was 25 names missing. 

Legendary radio star John Blackman is recovering from surgery that removed cancer. 

Possible Formula 1 deaths that would be highly obitable and news worthy if they happen in 2019: Stirling Moss (if he survives 2018), Murray Walker, Bernie Ecclestone, Niki Lauda, Michael Schumacher, Sir Frank Williams, Sir Jackie Stewart and Mario Andretti. Based these suggestions purely on age and known illnesses. I know this counts for nothing, lol, who knows we could have a surprise deaths that included Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel and Max Verstappen 

54 minutes ago, Steve said:

Possible Formula 1 deaths that would be highly obitable and news worthy if they happen in 2019: Stirling Moss (if he survives 2018), Murray Walker, Bernie Ecclestone, Niki Lauda, Michael Schumacher, Sir Frank Williams, Sir Jackie Stewart and Mario Andretti. Based these suggestions purely on age and known illnesses. I know this counts for nothing, lol, who knows we could have a surprise deaths that included Lewis Hamilton, Sebastian Vettel and Max Verstappen 

Tony Brooks turns 87 in February, he would be my F1 old age/natural causes pick.

On 04/03/2018 at 22:08, Death Impends said:

Anita Kert Ellis is a similar case, having had Alzheimer's since at least 2000!

According to this, Ellis died before 2008.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, drol said:

According to this, Ellis died before 2008.

Good catch. That makes a lot more sense than her lingering with advanced Alzheimer's for nearly 20 years!

80's boy band singer Phil Creswick, member of Big Fun:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/big-fun-singer-phil-creswick-13202930

Got away lightly on drugs charges because he must have consumed tons of stuff himself and now lives "in a hell of his own creation".

On 05/08/2018 at 12:41, markb4 said:

Mrs. Bendre has posted a health update on her IG along with a photo of her now bald. She seems happy though, so I'm glad for her.

https://www.firstpost.com/entertainment/sonali-bendre-shares-health-update-says-shes-paying-attention-to-every-moment-after-cancer-diagnosis-4895281.html

Was a victim of a death hoax.

• Sad 1

On 4 septembre 2018 at 00:59, The Mad Hatter said:

Have you seen him in three billboards outside ebbing? He looked like he had cancer! 

Maybe because he had to look ill to make this movie

On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 14:03, Steve said:

Robin Herd - former race car designer, head of March F1 team and sometime racing driver may well beat them all - fairly popular pick on various dead pools this year and tipped hereabouts a while back as teetering on the edge. 

• Like 1

Russell Grant is making an appearance on This Morning.

To say he is fat would be a 'No shit Sherlock' comment.

If anybody can remember that James Bond scene in Live and Let Die when Dr Kananga, blows up after having a compressed air pellet shoved down his throat, well, Russell is him just before the explosion.

A heart attack waiting to happen.

Just now, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Russell Grant is making an appearance on This Morning.

To say he is fat would be a 'No shit Sherlock' comment.

Whenever me and Mrs msc see him show up on things, one of us invariably asks the other "how the fuck is he still alive?"

And I dunno, tbh!

• Like 1

Must have been eating the same cheese as msc .......

After Bewes death, you'd assume Bolam wid be next.

Nup, dreamt of the Scotch gal Brigit Forsyth being next.

* scurries to Betfair to start a market.

16 minutes ago, charon said:

Must have been eating the same cheese as msc .......

After Bewes death, you'd assume Bolam wid be next.

Nup, dreamt of the Scotch gal Brigit Forsyth being next.

* scurries to Betfair to start a market.

Will her 'estranged' son go to the funeral??

She's from Edinburgh I think, they're all estranged there.

No righter city/town.