Sir Creep

Ideas and Possibilities for 2019

1 minute ago, ImissMontpellier said:

mrs Simonot is not famous enough to have her own obit unless you focus on her very old age as she is one of the oldest living  French actresses

Yes she is, because she's also Catherine Deneuve's mother. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Toast said:

Yes she is, because she's also Catherine Deneuve's mother. 

Oh, I know.  Is it worth an obit?

Probably in the broadsheets, yes.  There's also the story of her other actress daughter Francoise Dorléac who died tragically young.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ImissMontpellier said:

Oh, I know.  Is it worth an obit?

Similiar to say Roberta McCain,she will get the req'd Obits for most Deathpools. Isn't really famous enough on her own to merit being 1 of the 50 names picked by the Deathlist committee

26 minutes ago, CaptainChorizo said:

Similiar to say Roberta McCain,she will get the req'd Obits for most Deathpools. Isn't really famous enough on her own to merit being 1 of the 50 names picked by the Deathlist committee

I would argue Robert McCain is famous enough to merit being one of the 50 picked by the DL committee as I feel direct political family members tend to gain a level of fame.

19 hours ago, Lafaucheuse said:

Those who should be added to the list

Harry Belafonte 

Franco Zeffirelli 

Jacques Chirac 

Bernard tapie

Norman lloyd 

Janis Paige 

carol channing

pierre soulages 

renee Simonot (is she famous enough ?) 

Beverly Cleary (idem..)

I would suggest that about 60% of those names will be under consideration but I suspect when all is taken into account no more than 4 end up on the final list. The committee have a massive list to choose from. 

• Like 2

Melissa Young is a former Miss Wisconsin, terminally ill with "autonomic failure syndrome" which shuts down parts of the brain, and she loooooooves Donald Trump.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/terminally-ill-former-beauty-queen-speaks-out-to-fulfil-promise-to-trump_2690081.html

She also looks like Melania and Donald loved her back.

• Haha 2

She's clearly an idiot, with that level of love and support the for the Orange One, but I wouldn't wish her disease on anyone.  I work in healthcare and I've never even heard of it. 

On 12/10/2018 at 17:20, drol said:

Some people who are pissing me off sooo much at the moment:

1)Dilip Kumar (1922): They continue to keep him alive as a vegetable and gets two hospitalizations per month. FFS, just let him go!

2)ND Tiwari (1925): Is he immortal or what? His condition has been deteriorating from July and still he clings on! 

3)Balbir Singh (1924): Why government would spend about 6000 $ of public money to get treatment for a gravely ill 94 year old man? And he is even improving!

4)Shivakumara Swami (1907): His organs don't deteriorate, it seems. I fear he will live to 150, the fucker.

5)Li Rui (1917): How the hell he has managed to spend 8 months with acute multiple organ failure and being still very much alive? You organized your funerals three months ago, time to apply.

6)Le Duc Anh (1920): Has been gravely ill since February and permanently in hospital since June, reportedly critical. What he's waiting for?

7)Violeta Chamorro (1929): When you have suffered for 8 years from a brain tumor and you get a serious stroke, you should wish to go peacefully, not to cling on in vegetative state for weeks.

ND Tiwari dead on his 93rd birthday.

I reckon we'll see at least another two from those seven gone before Christmas.

On 18/10/2018 at 12:41, Ulitzer95 said:

ND Tiwari dead on his 93rd birthday.

I reckon we'll see at least another two from those seven gone before Christmas.

You can stop refreshing your search now, Sir Creep!

Well, I hope they put his iconic hat on the coffin...

Horst Herold, police mastermind during the time of the Red Army Faction, Germany's home-grown terror, turns 95 in 2 days:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horst_Herold

The inventor of dragnet (is that how you say it?). He had a heart attack in 1980 and his wife died last year:

http://www.spiegel.de/einestages/horst-herold-wird-95-letzter-gefangener-der-raf-bundeskriminalamt-chef-der-70er-a-1233549.html (german link)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, markb4 said:

Is MS a fatal disease?

MS causes paralysis which over time weakens the respiratory and circulatory system. The life expectancy is around 20 years but many people have passed before that point.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

MS causes paralysis which over time weakens the respiratory and circulatory system. The life expectancy is around 20 years but many people have passed before that point.

She also states in one of the articles I've read that she's probably lived with the disease undiagnosed for 15 years...

Actor Bruce Dern is recovering after a fall while out jogging.

Nowt too much in that you may think except that he is 82 years old.

82 year old people who 'have a fall' are vulnerable to all sorts of complications.

Just sayin.

23 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

82 year old people who 'have a fall' are vulnerable to all sorts of complications.

Just sayin.

Those wee robot guys are really going to have pick  up the slack with the housework till he recovers, then.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, msc said:

Those wee robot guys are really going to have pick  up the slack with the housework till he recovers, then.

Aye but, ya know, what if he does not recover?????

1 minute ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Aye but, ya know, what if he does not recover?????

Then I call first dibs on them to do my housework!

:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, msc said:

Then I call first dibs on them to do my housework!

:D

Even the crippled one?

File under "folk I thought were dead" , but Larry Storch is above ground still, and will be 96 at the start of January.

• Like 1

Lol I'd forgotten Storch had a whole married with children episode devoted to him :D

*Something Larry this way comes.

On 21/10/2018 at 14:00, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Just sayin.

If that happens "once upon a time in Hollywood" will lose two actors playing the same role.

1 hour ago, The Mad Hatter said:

If that happens "once upon a time in Hollywood" will lose two actors playing the same role.

I was going to say, could be a new Curse of Atuk.