Sir Creep

Ideas and Possibilities for 2019

3 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Cecilia Gimenez, the artist responsible for this:

image.jpeg.3ae09eaeb15f15b2da3d72bc1b736ee4.jpeg

She must now be 87/88.

So ahe’s had Parkinson’s all her life then?

5 hours ago, drol said:

I'm just saying he is incredibly unlucky with unique picks. He is a good deadpooler but AHB was one of the greatest deadpooling screwups ever.

Well I'm just sayin'........

7 hours ago, gcreptile said:

Cecilia Gimenez, the artist responsible for this:

image.jpeg.3ae09eaeb15f15b2da3d72bc1b736ee4.jpeg

She must now be 87/88.

I had her on a longlist back when the story was still recent, apparently stress over the attention her botched restoration got negatively impacted her health. Though at this point she's just a "she old" pick.

3 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Florence Kirby is standing in the upcoming local elections and she's 96

If she wins, that's a shoo-in with regard to BBC online obits for the duration of her term, right?

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-43962110

Yeah a Tory running in Newcastle. good luck with that.

4 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Florence Kirby is standing in the upcoming local elections and she's 96

If she wins, that's a shoo-in with regard to BBC online obits for the duration of her term, right?

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-43962110

I've been wary of elderly newcomers to politics since this eightysomething rocket tried to run for UKIP near my local ward...

She's still kicking but clearly a bit senile :lol:

gisela-allen.jpg

Not many people from Papau New Guinea get mentioned on these forums, however Pacific music legend George Telek is undergoing treatment in Australia for mouth cancer

Incidently, rates of mouth cancer in PNG are considerably higher than anywhere else in the world, due to the national pastime of chewing the psychoactive betal nut. 

Was wondering about his obit chances a week ago or so since he’s such an interesting person...

One of these three died in 2015

The other two are both 91 today

beverley+sisters.JPG

On 8/4/2018 at 16:03, drol said:

So there are many people on the clock right now:

1)Mitzi Shore. In the final stages of Parkinson's, entered hospice care.

2)Chuck McCann: Reportedly critical in hospital. Illness unknown.

3)Fergie McCormick: Very ill in hospital with throat cancer

4)Bishop David Foley: Entered hospice care for incurable cancer.

5)Fu Da-Ren: Final stages of pancreatic cancer.

6)Li Rui: Hospitalized for multiple organ failure.

7)Karolos Papoulias: Still ailing after breaking his hip.

8)Le Duc Anh: Has been in hospital since the end of February in serious conditions.

9)Bishop Francis Quinn: hospice care since December.

Let me know if I forgot someone.

Fu Da-Ren still able to give an interview about the death of his friend Sun Yueh.

Continuing with the Immortal list:

1)I. M. Pei (1917): 101 and in good health. He has been on everyone's list for years and still he is alive and kicking. Amazing, even for an Asian!

2)Reinhard Hardegen (1913): Captain Hardegen was a great soldier who served his Country the best way and a reluctant Nazi. Though I get the vibe it won't be so long before he goes (he went on one month and four days), I admit his toughness is extraordinary as he is still well at 105.

3)Jim Leavelle (1920): He lost an eye at 91 in a nasty fall. Since then he has been releasing interview and accepting honors always appearing in excellent health. A legend.

4)Leah Bracknell (1964): Though many would object she is destined to die in a (very) near future, she has baffled many DDP top competitors by surviving 2017 and in mid-2018 she seems to have a chance to see 2019! Amazing even for an half-Asian!

5)Norman Lloyd (1914): Oh, come on. He is perennial, still shooting movies at 104. Amazing even for an As.... no, wait, he is not.

6)Draja Mickaharic (1912) The occultist and great Sorcer of last century. He will fade away without us noticing, I guarantee. The "long lived master" seems to confirm black magic is good for your health.

7)Richard Overton (1906): Bout of pneumonia; discharged. Double pneumonia; discharged. Pneumonia; discharged. Nothing more to say.

8)Mary Carlisle (1914): Living in the shadows, the star of the 30s seems to be everlasting. Died in August 2018. Not so everlasting.

9)Jackie Stallone (1921): Oh, come on, she is 98% polyester, how the hell is she still alive?

10)Cicely Tyson (1924): Old as fuck and looks as a 50 years old. One of the greatest mysteries of Genetics.

27 minutes ago, drol said:

Continuing with the Immortal list:

Have you mentioned Sri Sri Sri Sri Shiva Steamer Super Soaker yet? 111, hospitalised and subsequently discharged about 10 times a week and yet still out and about doing loads of his humanitarianing. Probably got another 60 years in him.

1 minute ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Have you mentioned Sri Sri Sri Sri Shiva Steamer Super Soaker yet? 111, hospitalised and subsequently discharged about 10 times a week and yet still out and about doing loads of his humanitarianing. Probably got another 60 years in him.

He has, first on the list in fact: 

1 minute ago, The Quim Reaper said:

This guy is never 111.

It is surprising that Overton waited until the second list. I mean he's basically Sri Sri Shivametimbers plus cigars minus jokes about misspelling the name.

• Like 1

Andrew Marr has a malignant tumour on his kidney which he's getting taken out. Bear in mind that he had a bad stroke at the age of 53.

Mark Owens of take that might be a good punt for a heart attack. 

Mark_Owen_in_2007.jpg

Here he is in 2007 

Mark_Owen_performing_in_Glasgow,_2017_(2

And here he is in 2017. He doesn't even look like the same person.

41 minutes ago, Mad Hatter2 said:

Mark Owens of take that might be a good punt for a heart attack. 

Mark_Owen_in_2007.jpg

Here he is in 2007 

Mark_Owen_performing_in_Glasgow,_2017_(2

And here he is in 2017. He doesn't even look like the same person.

Oh my word, that’s shocking! It’s as though he’s aged 10 years.......!!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 15:02, gcreptile said:

There might be something wrong with Australian Idol winner Stan Walker:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5318837/Stan-Walker-eats-healthy-salad-amid-health-concerns.html

Could it be the cancer gene he inherited?

Stan Walker reveals a little more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5701793/Stan-Walker-reveals-nearly-died-THREE-times-battle-cancer.html

Two names I've come across who may be of interest, though no particular reason healthwise.
1. Singer Kim Cordell has been living as a recluse for about 6 years now, and is 81.  
2. Drummer Billy Cobham is 73, and we all know the clock has ticked almost all its ticks for musicians who are 73.

It's not enough for once wealthy and mother to 118 adopted children to now have stage 4 cancer, now Li Lijuan has been arrested for alleged blackmail/extortion and bank accounts frozen.
SC 

Caren Marsh who turns 100 in 2019

Charlie Watts anyone? 

And Bobby Lewis is possible?

• Like 1