Sir Creep

Ideas and Possibilities for 2019

2 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Thankfully Cardin will still pull it out, but I wouldn't be suprised if Manning came from behind.

4ca4d4a76a50a78fa0e0bd3379b390e7.jpg

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Gooseberry Crumble said:

Golden  Hollywood era heartthrob Tab Hunter has gone a bit on the quiet side recently on his Facebook page...

Appeared as a guest speaker at a convention in March and gave an interview to E! just a few days ago. It was filmed. He looks great.

Probably just bored to death of Facebook like the rest of us.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, the_engineer said:

Only because foreign media reported on it and people protested. It then wasnt worth the paper it were written on and was lifted. To each their own. All i know is if this were a far left antifa who were ghosted away i'd still be as pissed. Twats have rights too you know:P. The govt is radicalising itself against it own people.3 People have been taken to court for teaching their dog to do a nazi salute, jailed for singing satircal songs and recording in a public place. I just don't think if a person is a twat or a bigot or whatever should have their rights taken away because it doesn't just stop their it usually then is used to silence the rest or bring in laws to make it harder to speak freely. Same with gun control in USA.Millions of americans shouldn't lose their rights because of the crazy few.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. That's the future of the UK.

Good, because this country is turning into a place full of racist, bigoted twats who deserve a kick in the face. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Good, because this country is turning into a place full of racist, bigoted twats who deserve a kick in the face. 

1Z4dL.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Toast said:

4ca4d4a76a50a78fa0e0bd3379b390e7.jpg

Yikes! Didn't realize that there is a gold mine of sexual innuendos in my political rant. I'll try to actually read it next time.

• Haha 1

On 27/05/2018 at 18:00, drol said:

Little tease...

One of the greatest living writers in the world is currently "not well" and could die soon. By "not well" I mean "very very unwell", and he is a huge name. Will tell you after he's gone...

Is this name Raymond Briggs?

1 hour ago, Cat O'Falk said:

Shocking, who knew listing the charges from a court case to the entire world, while making the location of the trial obvious to said entire world and thus potentially endangering victims and causing a mistrial allowing absolute cunts the likelihood to go back on the street scot free, while at the same being warned not to do exactly that because of terms of early release for same offence would be so frowned upon?  Bloody leftist rag Daily Mail and their PC agenda. :banghead:

:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

On 27/05/2018 at 19:46, gcreptile said:

It should be easy to find out.... I mean one of the greatest living writers...

I suspect there's a Philipp Roth connection, so it's an American.

Tony Morrison? Cormac McCarthy? Don DeLillo? 

I would guess it's one of these three.

One of the wackier ideas: JK Rowling (but she tweets)

It has caused me to put Peter Ackroyd back into contention for my DDP theme team.

Last year in a rant about Harry Belafonte, he mentioned that Belafonte did an interview with Ted Leitner.

During an interview with Ted Leitner for San Diego's 760 KFMB, in October 2002, Belafonte referred to a quote made by Malcolm X.[46]

And almost a year later, Leitner is taking a leave for cancer treatment...

Think I found a curse y'all.

Remember this picture from facebook that every conservative used instead of an actual political argument? Well on the Democratic side, Janet Reno, Lynn Stewart, Helen Thomas, and Andrea Dworkin are already dead. Albright is getting up there in age, Clinton has her own health crisis every few months, Pelosi's near 80, and Rosie is Rosie. 

6A844577-FAEE-42B9-9A83-A3D4F9DD9109.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

nothing new about women in politics - plenty of women go into labour

14 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Andrea Dworkin's been dead since 2005 in fairness.

She probably looks better now than she did alive.

7 hours ago, Zsa Zsa's leg said:

Think I found a curse y'all.

Remember this picture from facebook that every conservative used instead of an actual political argument? Well on the Democratic side, Janet Reno, Lynn Stewart, Helen Thomas, and Andrea Dworkin are already dead. Albright is getting up there in age, Clinton has her own health crisis every few months, Pelosi's near 80, and Rosie is Rosie. 

6A844577-FAEE-42B9-9A83-A3D4F9DD9109.jpeg

Haha.Seen this before.Michelle Obama is hotter than Ann Coulter though.

• Like 2

image.png.a0dea6649aa70d51472287b5dd9bb384.png

Shaun Weiss aka Goldberg from The Mighty Duck movies

Was arrested last year for Meth possesion,hasn't had any acting gigs in a decade and looks like a "former child star OD" waiting to happen in any recent pics

• Like 1

I wouldn't say he looks ill.  He's ageing, isn't wearing any makeup and that haircut makes his face look thinner.  His arms don't look thin.

He looks better in some of the other photos in the article.

• Like 2

Possibly theme team fodder: German conductor and pianist Justus Frantz:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justus_Frantz

"Nearly died" to blood poisoning in May:

http://slippedisc.com/2018/06/justus-frantz-i-nearly-died/

Shark attack in 2016:

http://slippedisc.com/2016/07/justus-frantz-is-back-on-podium-after-savage-shark-attack/

Lost a fingertip to a bread knife in 2017:

http://slippedisc.com/2017/11/take-care-leading-pianist-loses-a-fingertip/

Journalist Kathryn Whitehorn now apparently in the later stages of dementia

2019 start by no means guaranteed but she could be Avent Avalanche gold if she got that far

Jerry 'Iceman' Butler would be a good pick for 2019.
Last video I saw of him he looked very frail and stooped over and now it has been announced the hit maker will not be standing for re-election this year in local Chicago politics after 30 years as a politician. Could well be due to failing health.
This is him nearly 5 years ago - 

Another left-field choice would be the spoon bender, Uri Geller. Looks fit but all that paranormal, psychic, spoon bending energy going through his body could be taking a toll.

• Like 1

On 01/06/2018 at 00:23, CaptainChorizo said:

image.png.a0dea6649aa70d51472287b5dd9bb384.png

Shaun Weiss aka Goldberg from The Mighty Duck movies

Was arrested last year for Meth possesion,hasn't had any acting gigs in a decade and looks like a "former child star OD" waiting to happen in any recent pics

He looks like Jeff goldbloom in the latter stages of some terminal disease.

Bit cryptic, but... According to Last Word, during her last weeks, Anne Coates pointed out a female fellow film editor quite frail and using an oxygen tank to breathe at the NPTF assisted living facility. Can't be many elderly British female film editors out there.

15 hours ago, msc said:

Bit cryptic, but... According to Last Word, during her last weeks, Anne Coates pointed out a female fellow film editor quite frail and using an oxygen tank to breathe at the NPTF assisted living facility. Can't be many elderly British female film editors out there.

Coates died in a Yankee care home??