Sir Creep

Ideas and Possibilities for 2019

Just now, msc said:

Love it when folk notice I exist...

Ha, sorry... well I was 3 weeks late with this. (And away from home back then).

posssiblity  to be on death list tim curry great actor he suffered health his wheel chair keep on eyed on george soros spooky dude for next 2019 death list for next year

Director James Gunn has been Weinstein’d. (It’s for pedophilia jokes rather than sexual assault, but his career is probably ruined for life)...

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

Director James Gunn has been Weinstein’d. (It’s for pedophilia jokes rather than sexual assault, but his career is probably ruined for life)...

It may not just be the tweets, give it a few days and we may be hearing some claims from Baby Groot!

On 08/07/2018 at 11:29, charon said:

On 08/07/2018 at 17:03, Sir Creep said:

Guess we put this to the test now.  
*looks at watch....refreshes google*
*looks at watch....refreshes google*
*looks at watch...***

Since no other fucker came back to this, here's his Telegraph obit (paywall etc but counts). Very obitable, but a bit dead now, for points.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, msc said:

Since no other fucker came back to this, here's his Telegraph obit (paywall etc but counts). Very obitable, but a bit dead now, for points.

Might be worth saying ....

It's only certain articles ("Premium") that are paywalled, and it's worth signing up (as opposed to actually subscribing) to the Telegraph as once you do, you get a few freebies each week which would probably suffice for DL purposes.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Toast said:

Might be worth saying ....

It's only certain articles ("Premium") that are paywalled, and it's worth signing up (as opposed to actually subscribing) to the Telegraph as once you do, you get a few freebies each week which would probably suffice for DL purposes.

Yeah, that was how I found out that Jens C Skou death was mentioned in Boyer’s obituary, for example. 

9 hours ago, msc said:

:D sorry I forgot.

Surprised the Guardian haven't picked up on him as they did a piece on his 90th birthday.

Speaking of which, his one surviving sibling, Avrion , is 90, and again a nap to obit.

14 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Yeah, that was how I found out that Jens C Skou death was mentioned in Boyer’s obituary, for example. 

I thought that shite wasn’t allowed (DDP).  Thought you needed a proper dedicated headline.  Huh....  oh well guess I’m wrong.  Could have sworn this discussion took place right here on these pages somewhere.

SC

14 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Bad link, Washington post seems to be demanding a £1 from me in order to view the article.

All proceeds for breast cancer treatment.....

38 minutes ago, The Mad Hatter said:

Bad link, Washington post seems to be demanding a £1 from me in order to view the article.

Washington Post are kind of shit in that regard, aren’t they? They don’t even tell you how many free articles you have per month unlike the NYT. 

Here’s a better link hopefully.

• Like 1

Imran Kahn prospects of list inclusion must have gone up this week.

Just now, Spade_Cooley said:

Two of the key figures in the history of lesbian pulp fiction novels, Ann Aldrich (91, actually a lesbian) and Ann Bannon (85, straight) are still with us.

Theme team possibility - The Dykes of Death

• Haha 1

Honestly would love to have one of them as a pick for my B Team next year, if B teams are still allowed next year...

2 hours ago, Joey Russ said:

Honestly would love to have one of them as a pick for my B Team next year, if B teams are still allowed next year...

I hope not.  B teams are for people that can’t make a decision.  Make a decision and have some testicular fortitude ffs.  I don’t even know how that horseshit got started.  You’re supposed to have a main team and if you like, up to two THEME teams.  ‘People who didn’t make my main team’ isn’t a theme, unless you’re a coward.  Make a decision, be a man/woman, and hope for the best.  

SC

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

Theme team possibility - The Dykes of Death

Block of Flaps?

On 23/07/2018 at 09:09, maryportfuncity said:

Tesco planning "mystery" format new stores - rumoured to be coming in hard on the discounters market

There will be blood, or summat - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44921617

In more health related news, Tesco UK boss Charles Wilson is stepping down due to throat cancer. Says it’s going well though...

1 hour ago, Joey Russ said:

In more health related news, Tesco UK boss Charles Wilson is stepping down due to throat cancer. Says it’s going well though...

Stepped down, trod on his larynx, revised his optimism.

Long-read on the McDonalds Monopoly fraud operation of the late 90s here reveals that the man behind it, Jerome Jacobson, is currently in "poor health". He is a long-time MS sufferer as well.