Éricles Souza

39. Imelda Marcos

Topic to discuss about the former Lady of the Philippines between 1965 to 1986, Imelda Romualdez Marcos
Who currently lives with 88 years

She is a rather interesting figure,and since she holds political office  if her health takes a turn for the worst it will become public knowledge. 100% is someone who deserves a place on  the deathlist top 50 in a future year.

• Thanks 1

Please, if possible I would like you to put the former first lady of the Philippines, Imelda Marcos, on the 2019 list. Next year she turns 90 and, judging by this photo, I believe she will not live longer than that.

http://media.philstar.com/images/the-philippine-star/world/20170830/imelda-imee-marcos.jpg

Edited by Éricles Souza

1 hour ago, Éricles Souza said:

Please, if possible I would like you to put the former first lady of the Philippines, Imelda Marcos, on the 2019 list. Next year she turns 90 and, judging by this photo, I believe she will not live longer than that.

She probably won’t be a shoe in sadly...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

She may not be a shoe in to die in 2019,but she would be a shoe in to bring a ton of traffic to this site whenever she does(If she is one of the 50 picked by DL committee).

• Haha 1

I honestly thought she was dead.  I mentioned to Boudicca she thought the same.  First time a ghost has been on DL.  

Just now, Sir Creep said:

I honestly thought she was dead.  I mentioned to Boudicca she thought the same.  First time a ghost has been on DL.  

Mrs Msc said exactly the same when I ran down the list for her last night.