Sign in to follow this  
msc

Deathlist's deadpool HOF

Updated.

Joey, you've made the list!

maxresdefault.jpg

No, wait, wrong list!

• Like 1

Death Impends's win in the 2017-2018 Windy City Deadpool has been added to the list. He's now on 9 forum deadpool wins, and no DDP title (yet) - only person to win more than 3 deadpools without one. Only a matter of time.

@The Dead Cow has been added to the opening post, after his win in the 2018 Midsummer deadpool.

• Like 2

@DevonDeathTrip has won the 2018 Deathlist Cup, and it has been added to his tally!

• Like 4

The ABC Deadpool has been won by @gcreptile

Not only is this his third deadpool win, but it is the third year in a row he has won one. Starting to build up a rep as the "best of the rest" behind the big 3, here, at the very least.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, msc said:

The ABC Deadpool has been won by @gcreptile

Not only is this his third deadpool win, but it is the third year in a row he has won one. Starting to build up a rep as the "best of the rest" behind the big 3, here, at the very least.

Oh, I think gcreptile will be winning more pools in the future. He's one that will probably win the DDP in a few years or so...

Banana has won his first pool now. 

• Like 1

Vaagheid has won the DL Prediction Game 2019! Congratulations! :party:

• Like 3

@Death Impends claws another victory provisionally with the 2018 Hare's Death Pool, although we don't officially shut up the scoreboard until the 8th January it would be unusual to see a change this late on and makes all start thinking skill might actually be why we're not doing too well in it rather than people dying at the wrong time... 

I won the baby pool in 2017-2018. Some of you might say that that wasn't a death-related pool, but life and death are intertwined or summat. -_-

TomTomTelekom has won the DL-Prediction Game! :party:

• Thanks 1

I am the proud owner of the Deathlist Correctlist title 2019.

I have a belt at last.

• Like 3

Also congrats to @theoldlady for making her HOF debut with an Inverse (off of Wormfarmer) win! :champagne:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Provisionally @John Key gets another line in the hall of fame for the Hares Death Pool but as you'll well know by now we don't shut shop up for the late arrivals until 2359 on the 7th Jsniary - and things are very tight at the top this year.

• Like 1

Formal notification as game runner that Captain Chorizo wins the 2019 Deathlist Poker Tournament.

• Thanks 1

On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 23:09, The Quim Reaper said:

Also congrats to @theoldlady for making her HOF debut with an Inverse (off of Wormfarmer) win! :champagne:

Thanks for catching that Quim, I was just going through this list and wanted to give a shoutout to theoldlady for that one, since it was a year and a half of effort and she withstood 17 strong players including yourself, Capn Cho, Joey Russ, Clorox, msc, Sir Creep, GUN, Skinny Kiltrunner and many others for that title.  :xbones:

• Like 3

On 06/04/2020 at 17:32, Wormfarmer said:

Thanks for catching that Quim, I was just going through this list and wanted to give a shoutout to theoldlady for that one, since it was a year and a half of effort and she withstood 17 strong players including yourself, Capn Cho, Joey Russ, Clorox, msc, Sir Creep, GUN, Skinny Kiltrunner and many others for that title.  :xbones:

Thank you @Wormfarmer and @The Quim Reaper ! I enjoyed playing your Inverse Survivor Dead Pool 1 in 2018-2019. This surprisingly gives me two wins last year. I am indeed honoured to be in such an illustrious group of players. @msc

• Like 1

Clorox won WindyCity 2019/20

• Like 1

On 09/04/2020 at 09:08, theoldlady said:

Thank you @Wormfarmer and @The Quim Reaper ! I enjoyed playing your Inverse Survivor Dead Pool 1 in 2018-2019. This surprisingly gives me two wins last year. I am indeed honoured to be in such an illustrious group of players. @msc

@msc Joey  Russ won Worm Farmers: The End of Days Deadpool! Congrats to JR! 

@msc Toast also won the MMMDP 2020! Congrats! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

@RoverAndOut needs to have his name carved on the monument as the winner of Scavenger Hunt Bingo Deadpool II

I didn't even know this was a thing that's how close I've come before! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just here to note that @An Fear Beag has officially won the 2020 Deathlist Cup

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 09/04/2020 at 08:08, theoldlady said:

On 12/05/2020 at 05:14, CaptainChorizo said:

Clorox won WindyCity 2019/20

On 16/06/2020 at 17:32, theoldlady said:

@msc Joey  Russ won Worm Farmers: The End of Days Deadpool! Congrats to JR! 

On 17/06/2020 at 17:04, theoldlady said:

@msc Toast also won the MMMDP 2020! Congrats! 

On 02/07/2020 at 16:33, Bibliogryphon said:

@RoverAndOut needs to have his name carved on the monument as the winner of Scavenger Hunt Bingo Deadpool II

On 01/08/2020 at 00:02, Joey Russ said:

Just here to note that @An Fear Beag has officially won the 2020 Deathlist Cup

24 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

@msc: @CaptainChorizo won the ABC Dead Pool III (2020) :clap:

Thanks - updated. AFB now has 2 titles in a year too. (Although as winner of the 2015 and 2018 Deathraces, moving off the 2 games position can be tricky...)

First update ever I didn't add an extra win to DI's pile. Must be chilling with that long sought DDP title!

• Like 5