Sign in to follow this  
Bibliogryphon

Scavenger Hunt Bingo Deadpool II

Good news all nine entries so far have been verified so who else is in?

From previous players I am missing:

@Switch

@Phantom of the Midway

@ImNotHades

@Deathray

@Handrejka

@rockhopper penguin

@Death Impends

@gcreptile

@RoverAndOut

As I am running this game @Rotten Ali is welcome to defend his title and for those who were unsure about the prize if a winner doesn't want the responsibility they can choose their topics and I will run)

New player are always welcome @Joey Russ, @Lard Bazaar, @Éricles Souza

Entries to be in by midnight GMT on 28 February.

I will try and get the masterlists up as soon as possible after verification on 1st March.

Good luck everyone

Just have to look for EU leaders now, I have shortlists for all the other categories. Did disappointingly just find one name on my shortlist, a very obscure producer named Rick DePofi who won a niche competitive Grammy and had glioblastoma, died earlier in the month. Would have been a perfect sneaky pick.

• Like 1

I sent something..

..good luck everyone!

Reminder (I know....condescending reminder, but WTH)..... February is a short month.  One settles in 'oh I got X days to send it in' and suddenly it's March.  We've all been there.  OK I have.  Word to the wise.
SC

I'm still planning to enter, done the research I'm going to do, now just need to narrow down my 5 picks. I've also been hampered by my unexpected and increasingly likely need to choose a second round team for msc's Deathlist Cup. Both will be submitted over the weekend so there is time to verify before the deadline.

• Like 1

I've submitted my team for verification. Subs will be entered if necessary.

All thirteen entries are now validated.

Any last minute entries?@Davey Jones' Locker?

This has thrown up some interesting research and which categories will be key in the game.

Will post full lists after Thursday.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Bibliogryphon said:

All thirteen entries are now validated.

Any last minute entries?@Davey Jones' Locker?

This has thrown up some interesting research and which categories will be key in the game.

Will post full lists after Thursday.

Thanks for the invite but I might decline this one. Those categories are a bit random!  :P  What's the logic behind it all? 

I may be the only person who had the same sub in two categories.  Needless to say she (yes she) didn't make my starting roster in either category.  So there is at least ONE person who could potentially be listed in two categories, probably a couple others I missed.

SC

7 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

I may be the only person who had the same sub in two categories.  Needless to say she (yes she) didn't make my starting roster in either category.  So there is at least ONE person who could potentially be listed in two categories, probably a couple others I missed.

SC

Don't know if your mystery lady fits this particular bill but I came across a couple of Dallas actors who'd starred in Kevin Bacon films.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

Thanks for the invite but I might decline this one. Those categories are a bit random!  :P  What's the logic behind it all? 

Logic do not speak of such. This is a Scavenger Hunt collect lots of different things. There are many ways to win and there are a lot of names that have been revealed to me. The first round got down to a very tense finish with almost 20 celebs being the final straw. It did take nearly 18 months though. The winner gets to chose the categories for the next round.

• Like 1

Just wait for some to submit "members of New Kids on the Block" as a category next time round.

• Like 1

Thanks. Yes, I am on here too erratically these days due to work obligations to commit myself to 18 months. :(

24 minutes ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

Thanks. Yes, I am on here too erratically these days due to work obligations to commit myself to 18 months. :(

You don't have to do anything after submitting your team.  And it could all be over in a matter of days, it would only need five (or even three!) deaths.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Toast said:

You don't have to do anything after submitting your team.  And it could all be over in a matter of days, it would only need five (or even three!) deaths.

I couldn't find hardly any medical reasons to include anyone.  If this thing is over in 6 months or less I'll abandon this website for as many days as the game took place. 

By-Election Bingo might finish faster  ;)

SC

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yep I'm with you Sir - just a bunch of old people on my team - but it was a voyage of discovery that I quite enjoyed.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sir Creep said:

I couldn't find hardly any medical reasons to include anyone.  If this thing is over in 6 months or less I'll abandon this website for as many days as the game took place. 

By-Election Bingo might finish faster  ;)

True, but you just never know.  Say you'd had to choose someone from The Vicar Of Dibley - most people would have gone for Peacock and yet ....

• Like 1

GUN has joined the party getting us up to 14. Any more takers before the shutters come down. 

4 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

Yep I'm with you Sir - just a bunch of old people on my team - but it was a voyage of discovery that I quite enjoyed.

No uniques for us then lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Grim Up North said:

Hard to find 5 old boxers who are not already dead

34 minutes ago, FujimoriNoMorey said:

Hard to find 5 old boxers who are not already dead

Depends on your definition. I found 12 who qualified over 75 and 5 who were 80+. Not too many heavyweights mind...