Sign in to follow this  
Zsa Zsa's leg

10. Robert Wagner

As previously mentioned, Robert Wagner has been labeled as a person of interest in the drowning death of Natalie Wood in 1981.

Turning 88 this year, Wagner probably doesn't have much time left and this developing story will probably bring many future updates to this thread.

• Like 1

Strangely enough I reckon this will harm him more if he is innocent.To be falsely accused of murder publicly again after all these years when there was nothing to it would be incredibly painful and stressful especially at an old age after such speculation already over the years.If he did do it though the odds are it will never go to trial let alone a conviction.I read the latest intervention as the Police covertly saying we know  or at least reckon you did it but we can't prove shit but this is the next best thing to arresting you which we can't justify. 

3 minutes ago, Sean said:

Strangely enough I reckon this will harm him more if he is innocent.To be falsely accused of murder publicly again after all these years when there was nothing to it would be incredibly painful and stressful especially at an old age after such speculation already over the years.If he did do it though the odds are it will never go to trial let alone a conviction.I read the latest intervention as the Police covertly saying we know you did it but we can't prove shit but this is the next best thing to arresting you which we can't justify. 

Of course there is the third option - that he didn't actually kill her but his actions (ie her sodding off after some violent row and then falling off the boat in this scenario) led to her death - which wouldn't do good for his health either imo.

• Like 1

Just now, msc said:

Of course there is the third option - that he didn't actually kill her but his actions (ie her sodding off after some violent row and then falling off the boat in this scenario) led to her death - which wouldn't do good for his health either imo.

I would not be surprised if that is what happened.

1 hour ago, Paul Bearer said:

Maybe it's me, but Isn't there already a thread for him? 

I searched before I made this one. Didn't look like there was one.

My theory: Natalie Wood was accidentally killed by violent double penetration.

• Confused 1

When they met it was MURDER!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, gcreptile said:

My theory: You watched way too much p0rn on the internetz lately.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

We were just speculating about this indoors and we were left with the biggest question being..... why raise this all up again now? Something must have happened, or be about to happen, to one of the people present at the  time. Maybe someone is not expecting to live much longer and wants to go meet their maker with better odds of being allowed through the Pearly Gates. That's our theory.... perhaps Wagner wants to come clean?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, GossipGabe said:

My theory: You watched way too much p0rn on the internetz lately.

Well, that, AND, I forgot about the captain.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, gcreptile said:

A5BBF9CE-CFC2-41BC-8FE7-679AD1BF0E0E.jpeg

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, WednesdayAddams said:

We were just speculating about this indoors and we were left with the biggest question being..... why raise this all up again now? Something must have happened, or be about to happen, to one of the people present at the  time. Maybe someone is not expecting to live much longer and wants to go meet their maker with better odds of being allowed through the Pearly Gates. That's our theory.... perhaps Wagner wants to come clean?

Christopher Walken is not a well man. Might be him? Wagner is hartless and seems to be having a great life despite all these rumors surrounding him about this. Doesn`t seem to phase him at all.

55 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

Christopher Walken is not a well man. Might be him? Wagner is hartless and seems to be having a great life despite all these rumors surrounding him about this. Doesn`t seem to phase him at all.

Where do you get your information from? 

Don't know, but Wagner has refused to speak to the pigs for 6 years....

They should just paint him black and shoot him.

Safer.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/2/2018 at 17:22, gcreptile said:

To misquote Oscar Wilde by way of Lady Windermere's Fan: To die by one accidental penetration is carelessness;to die by two is misfortune indeed

• Haha 1

Anagram his name and you get, WATER BRR GONE.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

88 years old today! :birthday: 

Edit: Aah, more than twice as old as Natalie Wood.

26 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

88 years old today! :birthday: 

Edit: Aah, more than twice as old as Natalie Wood.

Let's hope he doesn't go overboard with celebrations.

• Haha 9