Sign in to follow this  
Zsa Zsa's leg

10. Robert Wagner

1 hour ago, The Daredevil said:

Yes and if he had anything to do with it, he would probably have been seen as more affected by it (because of what he had done), but his life continued as normal, Hart to Hart went on and so did his other projects, and he still seems happy in photos and videos.

I reckon Hart trouble will ultimately take Wagner out. Although slender in the 1950s and 60s, he has been a burly man since the 1970s.

Not necessarily, one might argue that is all simply a calculated effort on his part to avoid arousing suspicion. Not to say i necessarily believe that he is guilty of anything, just saying 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JR976evil said:

Not necessarily, one might argue that is all simply a calculated effort on his part to avoid arousing suspicion. Not to say i necessarily believe that he is guilty of anything, just saying 

Fair enough, the likeness between Wood’s fate and The Streets of San Francisco Pilot episode Wagner appeared in did seem almost too good to be true. In the episode, a girlfriend of Wagner’s character is dumped from his boat and she is found with bruises on her body, victim of an apparent drowning. It is revealed she had a fear of the water, also like Wood. Wagner’s character becomes a prime person of interest in that episode’s investigation like he did in real life. But like in real life, he also gets cleared in the investigation. 

Just a tragic coincidence IMO

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Daredevil said:

Fair enough, the likeness between Wood’s fate and The Streets of San Francisco Pilot episode Wagner appeared in did seem almost too good to be true. In the episode, a girlfriend of Wagner’s character is dumped from his boat and she is found with bruises on her body, victim of an apparent drowning. It is revealed she had a fear of the water, also like Wood. Wagner’s character becomes a prime person of interest in that episode’s investigation like he did in real life. But like in real life, he also gets cleared in the investigation. 

Just a tragic coincidence IMO

Do you reckon that if Wagner had been black they would have thrown him in jail?? 

• Facepalm 1

18 hours ago, JR976evil said:

Do you reckon that if Wagner had been black they would have thrown him in jail?? 

Absolutely not. There was no concrete evidence to suggest it was anything but an accident, because that's likely what it was and colour wouldn't have made a difference. For instance, if Sidney Poitier was in Wagner's position, he wouldn't have been any more suspect than Wagner, possibly less.

His operas were ace.

• Haha 1

I think if Wagner wanted to kill Natalie Wood he would have made sure by having Sea bass with lazer beams on their heads in the water.

• Like 2

As an aside, he's still got an amazing head of hair for a 93 year old. 

• Like 1

The only sister of Robert, Mary died today!

• Like 3

Robin Wagner dead

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Facepalm 2

Wow! Third hit for May 2023!

It's a record along with 1996, 200 and 2019.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Robin Wagner dead

I notice that you have reported the death of Robin Wagner, whike thw thread it's about Robert Wagner... Wrong person.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Facepalm 2

This is straight out of a 'Derek and Clive' skit.

https://derekandclive.uk/come-again/back-of-the-cab/

Derek:

Yeah, well I had the same experience. I, er, opened the cab door for somebody who hailed me on the corner…
Clive:
Who was that? “Hailed” you?
Derek:
Richard Wagner.
derekandclive-richardwagner.jpg?w=656
Clive:
Richard Wagner?
Derek:
Yeah.
Clive:
But he’s been dead two hundred years.

1 hour ago, The Doctor said:

I notice that you have reported the death of Robin Wagner, whike thw thread it's about Robert Wagner... Wrong person.

I notice that you're a retard.

• Facepalm 4

1 hour ago, The Doctor said:

Oh nooooooo.

Ban Joey immediately.

• Facepalm 1

One thing is for sure, he's the last person you'd want to go fishing with.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 30/05/2023 at 14:34, Sly Ronnie said:

One thing is for sure, he's the last person you'd want to go fishing with.

I would rather go hunting with Dick Cheney.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm in Greece and an obscure restaurant in a mountainous location near Delphi has a signed photo of Robert Wagner (and Stefanie Powers) :D

20230618_145123.jpg

• Like 8

Just now, prussianblue said:

I'm in Greece and an obscure restaurant in a mountainous location near Delphi has a signed photo of Robert Wagner (and Stefanie Powers) :D

20230618_145123.jpg

Do they serve Hart-y meals? :D

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, prussianblue said:

20230618_145123.jpg

Did the oracle say when he was going to die?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 19/06/2023 at 15:03, prussianblue said:

20230618_145123.jpg

IIRC wasn't there an episode of "Hart to Hart" where they entered a rally in Greece?

• Like 3

8 hours ago, dodrade said:

IIRC wasn't there an episode of "Hart to Hart" where they entered a rally in Greece?

Sub-250-post members: this is the kind of content you should be bringing to the forum, not "hey Dick Van Dyke is old anyone thought about picking him?" And you're right.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, dodrade said:

Stephanie Powers should have been reluctant to go on a boat trip with her co-star. ;)

• Like 2