Sign in to follow this  
Zsa Zsa's leg

10. Robert Wagner

Has Robert Wagner died?

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Yvonne said:

Has Robert Wagner died?

Do you have a source that he's passed, or are you just randomly asking cause you couldn't be bothered to use google?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Yvonne said:

Has Robert Wagner died?

• Like 1

He posted a tribute to David McCallum on Instagram three hours ago, so I'm going to say no, he is not dead.

If I ran the DL, I'd probably cut him next year. Looked and sounded great for his age last month: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cvvf2kLuQRr/

• Like 2

Thanks all BBC has it now

• Like 1
  • Confused 6

Here's an uneventful Instagram live broadcast with Robert Wagner and his daughter Natasha from two weeks ago. The main takeaways are that he has trouble walking, was diagnosed with mild COPD, exercises three days a week, and recently did a 90-minute documentary about his career that should come out in the next months. Barring a severe fall, he's probably a safe drop for 2024.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Jonah said:

Here's an uneventful Instagram live broadcast with Robert Wagner and his daughter Natasha from two weeks ago. The main takeaways are that he has trouble walking, was diagnosed with mild COPD, exercises three days a week, and recently did a 90-minute documentary about his career that should come out in the next months. Barring a severe fall, he's probably a safe drop for 2024.

He still has that characteristic deep voice and a brilliant head of hair. Still very recogniseable as the Robert Wagner of old all things considered. 

• Like 3

Isn't Wagner the last living major male adult lead actor from 1950s Hollywood?

Still has a few years left IMO.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, The Daredevil said:

Isn't Wagner the last living major male adult lead actor from 1950s Hollywood?

Still has a few years left IMO.

From the early 50s, yes. From the latter half there’s Don Murray, Earl Holliman, Russ Tamblyn and Eastwood. 

Tamblyn, Ann Blyth, Leslie Caron, and Shirley MacLaine are probably the last MGM stars from the 50s, aka the Post-Mayer era. 

• Like 2

On 25/09/2023 at 20:20, tracy said:

He posted a tribute to David McCallum on Instagram three hours ago, so I'm going to say no, he is not dead.

If I ran the DL, I'd probably cut him next year. Looked and sounded great for his age last month: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cvvf2kLuQRr/

Like Kissinger and Kirk Douglas getting away with murder invigorate's his spirit daily. He might reach 100,should be dropped in 2024

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, BabyBlue said:

Like Kissinger and Kirk Douglas getting away with murder invigorate's his spirit daily. He might reach 100,should be dropped in 2024

He's old enough to go tomorrow but he could easily last another five years. Probably the most likely scenario is another 2-3 years. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

www.wastedpick.com

Absolutely. With all the great picks this year, I was beginning to convince myself that the committee knew something we didn't know about Robert Wagner, but he'll probably just be picked until he dies... which I don't see happening this year.

• Like 2

Celebrated his 94th birthday with Stefanie and his wife, Jill St. John.

994091409_ScreenShot2024-02-17at10_16_39pm.png.1448ea2f8469bf2143641976e06aa190.png856054832_ScreenShot2024-02-17at10_57_07pm.png.b24705a7f8b66487e2b70e45e7332cb0.png

Wagner also celebrated his 94th birthday at the Italian restaurant Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica. There, he gave a toast to his family whilst standing up, which he posted on Instagram.

More details here: https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/hart-to-hart-star-robert-wagner-wife-jill-st-john-rare-photos

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Daredevil said:

Celebrated his 94th birthday with Stefanie and his wife, Jill St. John.

994091409_ScreenShot2024-02-17at10_16_39pm.png.1448ea2f8469bf2143641976e06aa190.png856054832_ScreenShot2024-02-17at10_57_07pm.png.b24705a7f8b66487e2b70e45e7332cb0.png

Wagner also celebrated his 94th birthday at the Italian restaurant Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica. There, he gave a toast to his family whilst standing up, which he posted on Instagram.

More details here: https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/hart-to-hart-star-robert-wagner-wife-jill-st-john-rare-photos

Most impressive head of hair for a 94 year old I have seen. Am I alone in thinking Wagner looks a lot like Lord (David) Owen? 

• Like 2