Boudicca

Valentine's Day

41 minutes ago, Joey Russ said:

Valentine's Day is overrated. So many people are able to spend time with the one's that they truly love, and then there's me, still the same piece of fucking shit that I am with no one to love...

Go to Church then Zoey.... God Loves you....

Ya prick :D

• Like 1

Got the missus a framed articulated George Michael cottaging paper doll for St Val's:

il_570xN.1240358467_9lal.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

With disco balls!  :lol:

• Like 1

People were sending Valentine's notes at work today. My trousers received one. I didn't. 

• Haha 1

Got some rum chocolate from my girlfriend. Taking her out for dinner tonight.

Keeping it all lowkey as usual, unlike the girl in my math class who was 20 minutes late cause she was making out with her boyfriend in the hallway.

Rum chocolate? Oh dear Radguy. Hope she comes through with something better later :unsure:

• Thanks 1

You can go and poke 14th February up your arris. 14th March is the one to look forward to.

(If that date doesn't ring a bell, this is what you've missed out on)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

You can go and poke 14th February up your arris. 14th March is the one to look forward to.

(If that date doesn't ring a bell, this is what you've missed out on)

Prior to the Ides of March eh? Talking Caesar? 

Don't ask him to elaborate. Suffice to say that should be known as "Saturday" in normal relationships. Friday is for fish supper. Sunday, roast.

** I realise both of these may be wildly misinterpreted :unsure:

• Like 2

^^ big team found.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Boudicca said:

Don't ask him to elaborate. Suffice to say that should be known as "Saturday" in normal relationships. Friday is for fish supper. Sunday, roast.

** I realise both of these may be wildly misinterpreted :unsure:

It’s all good though; following on from SBJ, proposals also exist for men to return the favour with a Chicken & Licking day.

Given the fact that my daughter received £££ of presents from the BF, really thoughtful ones as well, and got him a packet of Jaffa Cakes from the garage as an afterthought, I'm not sure we should be encouraging such luxuries

ETA I'm thinking of the price of chicken before anyone suggests otherwise.

Also, how did it go, poster previously known as Radguy? 

All this loved up lovey doveyness is making me think I've been missing out all these years on something very special and precious indeed. I only receive one valentine's card per year;and have done for the last decade.Just the one. And the 2017 one arrived late too: on the following day. This year,however,I made sure I used a new pen and that the address was clear and legible this time...

• Haha 2

On 14/2/2018 at 15:23, Toast said:

With disco balls!  :lol:

Still 'servicing the community' beyond the grave,I see

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

Given the fact that my daughter received £££ of presents from the BF, really thoughtful ones as well, and got him a packet of Jaffa Cakes from the garage as an afterthought, I'm not sure we should be encouraging such luxuries.

She probably gave him a great blow job though! :D  (I think with 3 adult daughters I can just about risk that one.......?)

• Haha 1

You can. It doesn't register on my radar :) 

Mrs GUN has a horrible habit of passing on some salacious titbit about one my daughter's sex lives with current boyfriend as part of our settling down ritual leaving me pondering on same for a couple of sleepless hours - I would prefer they were all more precious with that information.

Eek. Awkward. I generally have no worries. He's an adorable boy, former performing arts student, embraces his Princess side, may find he wants a completely different lifestyle in a year or so, good luck to him. I'd be very proud if he was mine whatever he decides. I'll be a bit more worried when she starts to go for the challenging / unpredictable types I'm known for :unsure:

Actually there is nothing wrong with the boyfriends (or what they get up to) - I just don't want to be be made aware of things they have got up to when I'm trying to get to sleep!

9 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

Eek. Awkward. I generally have no worries. He's an adorable boy, former performing arts student, embraces his Princess side, may find he wants a completely different lifestyle in a year or so, good luck to him. I'd be very proud if he was mine whatever he decides. I'll be a bit more worried when she starts to go for the challenging / unpredictable types I'm known for :unsure:

It's certainly best if you like them even if you're not sure they are the 'one'.

• Like 1

I'd quite like to swap him for her most days sometimes. But don't all teenagers act like angels in other people's houses?

Sorry Grim but with three grown (nightmare how did you do it?) you are a valuable resource!

47 minutes ago, Boudicca said:

I'd quite like to swap him for her most days sometimes. But don't all teenagers act like angels in other people's houses?

Sorry Grim but with three grown (nightmare how did you do it?) you are a valuable resource!

Yes but occasionally/some days she will be your best friend too I bet.

I've been a bit of a passenger really*** although they all like me I've been more the peacekeeping force rather than the lawmaker or best friend. Mrs GUN has a strong bond with them all (which makes me happy).

***The first two are twins so I wasn't able to be a passenger when they were young, more so from school age upwards and definitely from teenagers.

• Like 1

Twins? Respect. They can run off in opposite directions! Nope. Non. Nein, Nyet. 

• Haha 2

On ‎14‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 18:47, Handrejka said:

People were sending Valentine's notes at work today. My trousers received one. I didn't. 

I wore the same trousers today. No note this time.

No big plans today. I have a date on Saturday, though, gonna buy her some flowers and take her to Chipotle. Should be enough for a blowjob.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1