Boudicca

Valentine's Day

BEST VALENTINE'S EVER!!! :wub:  :axe:

Texas' El Paso Zoo said it will name a cockroach after your ex and then feed it to a meerkat during its "Quit Bugging Me" event on Feb. 14.

"What's the perfect Valentine's Day gift?  Naming a cockroach after your ex, of course!" the zoo announced on Facebook.

To participate, just send the zoo a message on Facebook with your ex's name by Feb. 10.

The zoo will post each ex's first name and last initial on Facebook, starting Feb. 11. Staffers will then feed the roaches to the meerkats at 2:15 p.m. MST on Valentine's Day.

You can watch the event on Facebook Live or on the zoo's website.
SC

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Chiquititas Lounge in Norcross, GA is in hot water with local police who arrested the manager for a Kamasutra contest in the middle of the bar as a Valentine's promotion. 

Lizzette Vela Loechle, confessed to police that is was her idea, as manager of the bar, to put together the contest, which had couples on a bed, in the middle of the dance floor, doing inappropriate simulations of sex acts. The flyer for the promotion offered $500 to the winner of the Kamasutra contest as an "evening of love". Police became aware after many videos of the acts ended up on social media.

SC

Excuse me?

56587963-28C2-458A-8EB7-D7E438B6A73A.thumb.jpeg.8894a793df629f3921f1d72d290870ad.jpeg

2 hours ago, The Quim Reaper said:

Excuse me?

56587963-28C2-458A-8EB7-D7E438B6A73A.thumb.jpeg.8894a793df629f3921f1d72d290870ad.jpeg

gurning1.jpg?w=640

• Haha 1

6A6CD392-C673-4501-B49E-27D86ECD7AD3.jpeg

• Like 1

I’ve had a few Valentines days single, but for whatever reason this is the first one where it bothered me. I think I’m just missing being out in the world.

Celebrated my third in a row with my girlfriend. I got her a t shirt with a picture of us on it and we walked on the ice of our park for a bit. 

I don't care much for special days, it only bothered me when I was alone on valentines day, because the concept of being alone really gets pushed on you. It's almost bullying towards single people.

There's so many "special" days that companies push on consumers. I prefer giving flowers on non-special days if that makes sense, surprise her instead

• Like 1

When i was younger it bothered me a bit (especially when all my friends were paired up) but as I got older I've though fuck it. I do miss the receiving of anonymous cards though. I always wondered which of my mates was trying to wind me up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5FFEB1FC-90C8-4BE2-93E1-44E1875DD98F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Steady on, Tesco.

8B3222FE-4654-4F86-BB22-4E5B0E0C3C8E.thumb.jpeg.dc726c170ff12fc79b60074331ca19ff.jpeg

• Haha 5

Happy Valentine’s Day to all that celebrate.

Been travelling back home so it has been Valentine's Day for 18.5 hours for us, and there's still 13.5 to go. Neither he nor I can be arsed to do owt other than climb into bed*.

*Absolutely 100% most definitely, non-negotiably and purely for some SLEEP.

• Facepalm 1