Sign in to follow this  
Paul Bearer

Sylvester Stallone

4 hours ago, CoffinLodger said:

R.I.P to possibly the best Celebrity Big Brother housemate ever .Certainly made the best entrance ! 

To lose 2 American icons like  Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Jackie Stallone within days is just too much !

What ?? 2 american icons ? « Is just too much » ? Man you can’t be serious, Jackie is a nobody compared to RBG, how dare you...

besides that I’m quite angry that I took her Of my list this year... A shame but hey, you can’t win everytime, can you ? RIP 

To be fair, you're all mocking CoffinLodger but Jackie Stallone is a bigger household name in the UK than Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

If this starts up the bloody Dance Mum memes again...:lol:

Was she the one in Big Brother, who sat there looking confused on the first evening and said "so who's going to pour my wine then"? I don't think she'd been anywhere before where there wasn't a designated wine-pourer.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Ulitzer95 said:

To be fair, you're all mocking CoffinLodger but Jackie Stallone is a bigger household name in the UK than Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

It's not that much about notoriety but more about what the death of RBG represent, how powerful and important this woman was and how influent her death is, compared to the one of Jackie Stallone, who, for a large part of the population (at least outside of the UK) is none other than the mother of Sylvester… 

7 hours ago, Arsewipe said:

Way more famous than Bill Gates dad ever was.

He made the deathlist, she didn't.