Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy Corbyn

Trini Lopez

Recommended Posts

American singer Trini Lopez turned 80 last year, famous for his version of 'If I had a Hammer'. Just researched him and it looks like he's still active, but not entirely sure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jeremy Corbyn said:

American singer Trini Lopez turned 80 last year, famous for his version of 'If I had a Hammer'. Just researched him and it looks like he's still active, but not entirely sure 

That song is more well known by at least 5 people. If he’s only known for that song, then he shouldn’t have his own thread...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you don't know who Trini Lopez is, you're a little bit of a philestine. Next you'll be telling me that Jona Lewie is a nobody.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was one of the stars of the film: The Dirty Dozen. Trini Lopez and Donald Sutherland are the last of the 12 still standing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, theoldlady said:

Was one of the stars of the film: The Dirty Dozen. Trini Lopez and Donald Sutherland are the last of the 12 still standing.

Jim Brown and Clint Walker would like a word with you about that!!!!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, One shot Paddy said:

Jim Brown and Clint Walker would like a word with you about that!!!!

Opps! I thought James Brown died in 1992! Sorry Clint and Jim. :facepalm: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Released his most recent album in 2011, but can't find anything more recent than that.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

Your use of this forum is subject to our Terms of Use