Gravedigger

Jerry Lewis

C'mon, Jerry, you can do it! Dean's awaitin'

(Rumors are running around he's not doing well at all since the last telethon.)

Well... I can tell you that one famous action man form the 80s used to have transvestites visit him in him room...

Mr T?

Lee Majors?

T J Hooker?

I'm right, aren't I?

Hey Dia, now that you are back, perhaps you can finally answer this question and tell us who it is! Come on, we've been anxiously awaiting the revelation of the celebrity's identity for over two years! :lol:

Well... I can tell you that one famous action man form the 80s used to have transvestites visit him in him room...

Mr T?

Lee Majors?

T J Hooker?

I'm right, aren't I?

Hey Dia, now that you are back, perhaps you can finally answer this question and tell us who it is! Come on, we've been anxiously awaiting the revelation of the celebrity's identity for over two years! :lol:

OK, it was Christopher Lambert!

Mr T?

Lee Majors?

T J Hooker?

I'm right, aren't I?

LOL - so two years of suspecting everyone from Bruce Willis to Richard Dean Anderson and it ends up being the one person I never thought of... :lol:

To add insult to injury, according to his Wiki page (which makes no mention of this little "habit") he has been dating super-beautiful Sophie Marceau since 2007:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_L...t#Personal_life

I wonder if she knows about his sideline interest... How can a guy like that also win over such a gorgeous woman who could have any bloke she wanted?

LOL - so two years of suspecting everyone from Bruce Willis to Richard Dean Anderson and it ends up being the one person I never thought of... :lol:

To add insult to injury, according to his Wiki page (which makes no mention of this little "habit") he has been dating super-beautiful Sophie Marceau since 2007:

I wonder if she knows about his sideline interest... How can a guy like that also win over such a gorgeous woman who could have any bloke she wanted?

Maybe it was a one off or a phase? Maybe it's something that he only does when he is on the other side of the world? Maybe Sophie Marceau is into transvestites as well? Ah, posibilities are endless!

Maybe it was a one off or a phase? Maybe it's something that he only does when he is on the other side of the world? Maybe Sophie Marceau is into transvestites as well? Ah, posibilities are endless!

Maybe I ought to find Sophie's (or her management's) contact details and send her a letter:

Dear Mademoiselle Marceau,

Information has come to me, by means I wish to keep discreet, that your boyfriend, Monsieur Lambert, has been known to indulge in rather unnatural pleasures while on holidays. You may want to investigate this further and, upon verifying my claims, terminate your relationship with the aforementioned Monsieur Lambert forthwith.

Yours faithfully,

Anonymous

PS - if you are looking for a new boyfriend, I strongly recommend a nice, [almost] respectable young Australian man who goes by internet pseudonym of Davey Jones' Locker. His only vice is that of reading morbidly humorous websites in his spare time which, I am sure you will agree, is a step up from your current boyfriend's extra-curricular activities...

Although it may be politely said that you are now getting a little "long in the tooth", you are still considered by the common consensus of the male population of the world to be what is technically termed as "gorgeous" and, although the aforementioned Davey does not normally find himself attracted to older women, he is willing to make a very special exception given the extraordinary circumstances of your case.

PPS- however, he has also permitted me to hereby give notice that, although normally polite and urbane, and certainly no advocate of violence against women, he will be prepared to give you a good kick up the arse if he ever catches you trying on his togs...

:lol:

LOL - so two years of suspecting everyone from Bruce Willis to Richard Dean Anderson and it ends up being the one person I never thought of... :P

Come to think of it, she did seem to really enjoy her scenes disguised as a male throughout much of Revenge of the Musketeers! ;)

Comedian Jerry Lewis has been rushed to the hospital moments before making an appearence at a show in Australia.

"But in unforeseen circumstances Jerry was not well enough to take the stage."

Comedian Jerry Lewis has been rushed to the hospital moments before making an appearence at a show in Australia.

More info on Jerry for those interested, could very well be number 5.

You guys beat me to it. Here is how the ABC is reporting the story, for what it is worth:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/06/25/3253357.htm

"On meeting Mr Lewis he was very pale, looked quite frail, was unable to communicate very well."

That is a sudden and dramatic change as I caught him briefly on television the other night promoting his tour and he looked very vibrant and enthused.

I don't know who no 5 will be,but it won't be Jerry Lewis.He's allready out of hospital

I don't know who no 5 will be,but it won't be Jerry Lewis.He's allready out of hospital

don't count your chickens too soon, there's still time for him to go back in...I don't see maggie, zsa zsa or aretha dropping any time soon, and that old tease clive and his apprentice ronnie? no way!

Guest Fat Neil

Jerry Lewis was not on the MDA telethon over the weekend.  His health has taken a turn for the worst.

His official museum and store website doesn't seem to have been updated since 2010.

His official museum and store website doesn't seem to have been updated since 2010.

Is he an exhibit?

• Like 1

88 today. Congratulations :birthday:

Another pick looking well and active during LA hand printing. He can still get down on his knees.

And yet he seems to be being held up in one of the pics. Also you don't know how long it took him to get down there to do the handprints and how much assistance he had do you? I agree he does look fairly sturdy for his age though.

On the other hand (no pun intended) didn't they do a hurried walk of fame ceremony for Dennis Hopper in the last 2 months before he died?

Another pick looking well and active during LA hand printing. He can still get down on his knees.

And yet he seems to be being held up in one of the pics. Also you don't know how long it took him to get down there to do the handprints and how much assistance he had do you? I agree he does look fairly sturdy for his age though.

On the other hand (no pun intended) didn't they do a hurried walk of fame ceremony for Dennis Hopper in the last 2 months before he died?

Well in an unusual turn of events your glass is half full and mine half empty.

What the fuck ?????:L