Spade_Cooley

Peter Kay

22 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I’ve read the whole of the Internet and cannot find one shred of evidence to corroborate your claim of leukaemia.

Have you? Have you REALLY Lardy?:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Got the image in my head of someone downloading the entire internet onto a USB stick and doing a Control and F double click to look for "Peter Kay leukemia". 

Will be heavily disappointed if that's not the case now. :P

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Lord Fellatio Nelson said:

Have you? Have you REALLY Lardy?:D

25 minutes ago, msc said:

Got the image in my head of someone downloading the entire internet onto a USB stick and doing a Control and F double click to look for "Peter Kay leukemia". 

Will be heavily disappointed if that's not the case now. :P

I was bored on my week off so this is exactly what I did.  And then I read it all properly just to check my facts, although admittedly I did miss out all the paragraphs about Tom Cruise (cunt). Not one fucking mention of it so it’s obviously fucking bullshit :D

• Haha 3

If there's a super injunction, don't they just go to an America tabloid and sell them the story to get round it?

like what happened with the giggs infidelities.

10 hours ago, Deathbysnoosnoo said:

If there's a super injunction, don't they just go to an America tabloid and sell them the story to get round it?

like what happened with the giggs infidelities.

Except the Yanks presumably can’t tell Peter Kay from King Ralph 

• Like 1

I’m definitely of the ‘sick child’ opinion now.

21 hours ago, Lard Bazaar said:

I’m definitely of the ‘sick child’ opinion now.

Aye, you and me both

On 08/04/2018 at 16:17, Youwanticewiththat said:

It's a lookie-likey.

Uncle buck?

• Like 1

As far as I can tell, all five dwarfs from the "Is This The Way to Amarillo?" video are still alive.

Craig Salisbury - maintains an active webpage where you can hire the "Shortfella" for stag parties

Nicky Read - got arrested for masturbating under a jester's hat on a train, then found work as a "Sleazy Santa".

Mick Walter - the (ha ha) biggest star of the pack, should definitely get a QO on passing as he's been in everything. Look.

Trevor Jones - was touring with the Bangkok Lady Boys last year, although he still has a cock

Albert Wilkinson - one of the original Ooompa Loompas, was still doing panto three years ago.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Even better, you can hire the sex offender dwarf to black up as Mr T for your stag party

Nicholas-Read-dwarf-mr-t-696659.jpg

Man, that's a CV that screams desperation

q/o obit chances may be marginal, mind

And with Geoffrey Hayes dying that’s another one gone from the Amarillo video

• Like 1

On 05/08/2018 at 16:11, Spade_Cooley said:

As far as I can tell, all five dwarfs from the "Is This The Way to Amarillo?" video are still alive.

Craig Salisbury - maintains an active webpage where you can hire the "Shortfella" for stag parties

Nicky Read - got arrested for masturbating under a jester's hat on a train, then found work as a "Sleazy Santa".

Mick Walter - the (ha ha) biggest star of the pack, should definitely get a QO on passing as he's been in everything. Look.

Trevor Jones - was touring with the Bangkok Lady Boys last year, although he still has a cock

Albert Wilkinson - one of the original Ooompa Loompas, was still doing panto three years ago.

Nicky Read back in trouble again, this time for exposing his dick at an arcade before inserting it into a coinchanger machine. While dressed as a jockey.

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Nicky Read back in trouble again, this time for exposing his dick at an arcade before inserting it into a coinchanger machine. While dressed as a jockey.

Dressed as a jocky, so he was in character, then

That'll be his defence in court

Woke up this morning and #RIPPeterKay was trending on Twitter. Turns out it was a hoax but I was slightly disturbed by how if it were true I would not have been overly surprised. People were making the same comments. People were posting tribute videos and others were questioning whether they had them pre-prepared.

Shitty source but yes, apparently it’s the third time he’s died on Twitter. Shows how morbid we are as a nation, doesn’t it, that a bit of a quiet spell instantly means they’re probably dead.

Recent pic with Chico, off of time, Ball, off of Cannon and, and Cannon, off of and Ball.

Screenshot_2019-12-30_at_04_54_33.thumb.png.83faa185721fedbdc9964f20f538e3a2.png

Looks a bit ill in the way that Bill Turnbull has done in a few recent pics.

• Haha 1

Tweets raising concern for his health again with his appearance on The Big Night In on BBC. I didn't watch it but many people are tweeting that he didn't look or sound well with some speculating he looked chemo-esque.

Also found this tweet that could just be BS:

He did look ill - I was sure it was a relative ill only but he didn't look at all well