Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

Truly shocking story about how Fidders enjoyed a lavish lifestyle while everyone else in Cuba floundered in poverty.

http://www.theguardi...-like-king-cuba

Fidel "lived like a king" and had the mentality of a "pirate of the Caribbean". 638 assasination attempts throughout his life must be the all-time record. His ex lover agreed to take him out after conspiring with the CIA but she couldn't do it because she loved him.

Truly shocking story about how Fidders enjoyed a lavish lifestyle while everyone else in Cuba floundered in poverty.

http://www.theguardi...-like-king-cuba

Fidel "lived like a king" and had the mentality of a "pirate of the Caribbean". 638 assasination attempts throughout his life must be the all-time record. His ex lover agreed to take him out after conspiring with the CIA but she couldn't do it because she loved him.

Aaaahhhh, what a lovely story...

Dead yet?

• Like 2

Dead yet?

No.

James-Van-Der-Beek-Crying-On-Dawsons-Creek-Gif.gif

Oh btw I'm forecasting a new Castro departure date of Aug. 13 (his birthday). If he wants to go earlier than that though, I won't complain...

Dead yet?

Sod...

• Like 1

Guest Guest

I am told he is very close to the end. Keep watching for that 4th hit!

It's 20 years that he is close to death...

Guest ban guest guest now

You're a fuckhead
  • Like 1

Guest Guest

You're a fuckhead

I know.You're point is? :huh:

Putin flies in to comfort the ailing old cunt (and to cancel Cuba's debts to Russia, most of which date back to the Soviet era)

I think that first pic was taken just to prove he can actually just about stand up.

Putin flies in to comfort the ailing old cunt (and to cancel Cuba's debts to Russia, most of which date back to the Soviet era) I think that first pic was taken just to prove he can actually just about stand up.
When he's sat down he looks like Christopher Lee.

Have Christopher Lee and Fidel Castro ever been seen in the same room together?

Happy Birthday Mr Cazzo.

Please go now, I need some more points.

• Like 2

Oh btw I'm forecasting a new Castro departure date of Aug. 13 (his birthday).

Fuck

Few photos of Castro's birthday celebrations and at the same time Daily Mail asks why he's lived so long after 638 assassination attempts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2724039/Cuba-celebrates-Fidel-Castro-s-88th-birthday-did-survive-638-assassination-attempts.html

Coming soon to a November or December near you:

castro-dead-e1350657867457.jpg

Coming soon to a November or December near you:

castro-dead-e1350657867457.jpg

If someone told me that was a corpse picture I'd believe them.

His hands have too much colour for a corpse!

His hands have too much colour for a corpse!

They could be wax replicas, like they make for dead saints on display.

Stbernadette.jpg

True true but dead bodies have a different complexion as the blood flow goes pretty quickly meaning that the skin goes a more grey/ purplecolour.I am by no means an expert but when my Nan and neighbour died this was certainly the case.Waxworks never conform completely to reality though.

Stbernadette.jpg

Hey, that's a different religion!

regards,

Hein

True true but dead bodies have a different complexion as the blood flow goes pretty quickly meaning that the skin goes a more grey/ purplecolour.I am by no means an expert but when my Nan and neighbour died this was certainly the case.Waxworks never conform completely to reality though.

Well to me the hands just looked fake colour or no colour. I can spot wax and whatnot since I've seen so many movies that had bad/cheap effects. And every episode of Red Dwarf. Also it just makes me wonder who makes all these models of "dead" or half-dead people. Bit weird. I found it while doing a simple search for Fidel Castro Dead (as you do... well, as I do) on Google Image search, as soon as I saw that pic it reminded me of the one of Ariel Sharon I also found........

Does anybody ever wonder just what the fuck Mr. C does all day? Or attempts to do? (Apart from sit around sporting that confused old man look that he has in all his pics.) It's an odd situation he's in because most dictators don't retire from dictating - they either get deposed in a bloody fashion or they die in the job.

I know he had a stroke a couple of years ago so I guess that means visits from lap dancers are off the menu.

Does he sit back and reminisce to himself about his favourite moments of oppression?

Does he bug Putin with text messages and offer him Worthers' Originals if he comes round to visit again?

Does he pose in front of the mirror in his JJB threads and make comments like "Classy!" and "Pimp!"?

Surely we are only days or weeks away, I feel ecstatically excited about his imminent demise, the only thing I don't like is I neglected to put him on my HPDP entry.

• Like 1