Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

Guest David Benson
Guest Guest

Hold onto your hats, folks. This might just be the Fidel Castro death rumor that isn't a rumor.

First, this source reports that rumors have been heating up again this afternoon.

Noted blogger Perez Hilton reported this: "Sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com that U.S. officials will be holding a press conference shortly to announce the death of Cuban dictator Fidel Castro. " Hilton's blog gets a lot of media coverage, so I doubt that he would jump on the bandwagon without having official sources. Especially, when he claims this on the front page:

"We stand by our story 100%.

Fidel Castro is dead!

The only way the Cuban government can settle this once and for all, though, is to parade him (alive) around Havana this weekend. No pictures or video! "

Another popular blog posts this: "My cellphone has not stopped ringing for the past ten minutes. Various sources inform that an announcement will come within the next few minutes from the Cuban government on Cuban TV and media. Stay tuned and we'll see if we've been manipulated once again or if today is the birth date of Cuba's liberty."

Also, the Drudge Report has made Castro death rumors their top story...

I think this is it.

He was doing 'very well' yesterday.

Even if he does die, it is in the best interest of the Cuban government not to announce it for a couple of months.

Even if he does die, it is in the best interest of the Cuban government not to announce it for a couple of months.

Maybe we can expect some "Weekend at Castro's" antics? ;)

Hold onto your hats, folks. This might just be the Fidel Castro death rumor that isn't a rumor.

First, this source reports that rumors have been heating up again this afternoon.

Noted blogger Perez Hilton reported this: "Sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com that U.S. officials will be holding a press conference shortly to announce the death of Cuban dictator Fidel Castro. " Hilton's blog gets a lot of media coverage, so I doubt that he would jump on the bandwagon without having official sources. Especially, when he claims this on the front page:

"We stand by our story 100%.

Fidel Castro is dead!

The only way the Cuban government can settle this once and for all, though, is to parade him (alive) around Havana this weekend. No pictures or video! "

Another popular blog posts this: "My cellphone has not stopped ringing for the past ten minutes. Various sources inform that an announcement will come within the next few minutes from the Cuban government on Cuban TV and media. Stay tuned and we'll see if we've been manipulated once again or if today is the birth date of Cuba's liberty."

Also, the Drudge Report has made Castro death rumors their top story...

I think this is it.

good grief-will these ridiculous rumours ever stop? ;)

fidelcastrosmxx6.jpg

Fidel Alejandro Castro Ruz

President of the Council of State and President of the Council of Ministers of Cuba

13th August 1926 -

17th February 2009

R.I.P.

"Don't be afraid over that lone white strand you found in your dark hair. My problem is trying to find a black one among my white head of hair..." Fidel Castro to Hugo Chavez, 2007

Guest Guest

This current rumors abouth the death of Fidel Castro unlike another rumors can be truthful. Let's wait.

Guest Paul Fairbanks

Minister of Information of Venezuela William Lara asked yesterday to Hugo Chavez to show and say who it's not traveled to Cuba with goal to watch the secret funeral of Castro. I think who this fact can indicate who the situation of Fidel Castro is very critical. Fidel Castro should be living his last days if he to be alive.

Guest Paul Fairbanks

Correction: Minister of Information of Cuba William Lara.

Guest DEVILTASTES CASTRUSFLESH
Minister of Information of Venezuela William Lara asked yesterday to Hugo Chavez to show and say who it's not traveled to Cuba with goal to watch the secret funeral of Castro. I think who this fact can indicate who the situation of Fidel Castro is very critical. Fidel Castro should be living his last days if he to be alive.

As I had predicted , Castro´s fall was inevitable this year!!!

He is dead already !!!. I am a psychic and it´s been revealed to me!!!

And I have something more to tell you:

ONE MORE COMMUNIST WILL DIE UNTIL DECEMBER 2007!!!

WAIT AND SEE!!!

Guest Guest
Correction: Minister of Information of Cuba William Lara.

William Lara is the Minister of Information of Venezuela.

You said that for all of 2006.

THERES news about it on radio five live right now

Guest GO2PAGEE12 NCHECKYERSELF

You said that for all of 2006.

Go to page 12 and check the prediction!!!

No evidence of prediction as of Fall 2006!!!

Real evidence on page twelve!!!

End of the line for Castro!!!

Viva the Miami Mafia!!!

The Guardian says its a rumour, will Miami be disappointed again?

Guest Guest

The end of Fidel Castro seems really coming. The cuban government don't get show one simple sign to prove who Fidel Castro is still alive.

The end of Fidel Castro seems really coming. The cuban government don't get show one simple sign to prove who Fidel Castro is still alive.

The question is, can you get down to the hard work required to meet the official announcement of his demise with some flawless grammar?

Guest Guest

The cuban regime never will announce a deterioration of Fidel Castro's health and neither the proximity of Fidel's death. But the according several informations originated from Cuba the clinical situation of Fidel Castro is irreversible. The rumors about the imminent death of Fidel Castro have been growing and insistents last days.

Fidel Castro is gravely ill .The Cuban authorities are 'preparing for the worst'.I can say no more than that right now.I expect an announcement later this week.

The cuban regime never will announce a deterioration of Fidel Castro's health and neither the proximity of Fidel's death. But the according several informations originated from Cuba the clinical situation of Fidel Castro is irreversible. The rumors about the imminent death of Fidel Castro have been growing and insistents last days.

That's just really painful to read.