Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

Guest Phantom

Just saw photos of him on CNN (that's if they were taken over the weekend). For someone who suffered a stroke and allegedly at death's door, he seems quite happy and able to get around a bit.

Fidel castro is really one of the hardest people to read when it comes to death you could really see him living another decade or dying tomorrow .

Part of me thinks some of these leaks are false , put out there by fidel and his people just for the giggles or propaganda.

Guest Your friendly lurker

State leaders and/or amazingly rich people - no matter their illnesses or strokes or handicaps and lifestyles - generally have very high chances of becoming 90+.

Gerald Ford: 93

Richard Nixon: 91

Jimmy Carter and George H.W. Bush: both 88 and ticking

I wouldn't put them on any list before 90.

Helmut Schmidt: almost 94 and still alive

Fidel Castro has the same chances like a President or Chancellor since the individual healthcare and therefore survival chance is largely decided by the fuckton of money spent for them. Same for Maggie Thatcher.

State leaders and/or amazingly rich people - no matter their illnesses or strokes or handicaps and lifestyles - generally have very high chances of becoming 90+.

Gerald Ford: 93

Richard Nixon: 91

Jimmy Carter and George H.W. Bush: both 88 and ticking

I wouldn't put them on any list before 90.

Helmut Schmidt: almost 94 and still alive

Fidel Castro has the same chances like a President or Chancellor since the individual healthcare and therefore survival chance is largely decided by the fuckton of money spent for them. Same for Maggie Thatcher.

Nixon was 81 actually

Guest Guest

George HW Bush seems to be in good nick because he jumped out of a plane for his 85th birthday. But he is also crippled with parkinsons disease.I found out that George McGovern parachuted out of a plane to mark his 88th birthday. 2 years later he's gone,and he was making public appearances right up until his death. If anything he seemed to be in much better health than Bush. And who would have thought that Clive Dunn or Ernest Borgnine would die while Zsa Zsa Gabor keeps going. You just never know how things are going to pan out

George HW Bush seems to be in good nick because he jumped out of a plane for his 85th birthday. But he is also crippled with parkinsons disease.I found out that George McGovern parachuted out of a plane to mark his 88th birthday. 2 years later he's gone,and he was making public appearances right up until his death. If anything he seemed to be in much better health than Bush. And who would have thought that Clive Dunn or Ernest Borgnine would die while Zsa Zsa Gabor keeps going. You just never know how things are going to pan out

Yes...what has any of this to do with Castro?

I suppose it can be relitive, For Insance moost people could have geused that Gloria Stuart will die before the much healthier Luisse Rainer, Everyone Knew that Yitzak Shamir, Shianouk and Dom Mintoff were on there last legs, However its almost a mirical that Whitney Housten Managed to Outlive Amy Winehouse by over 20 years even though she had been on drugs longer, People in theire fifteys (Swayze, MacCorkindale, Basteleros, Leinhein and Jobs) all succumed to cancer before some in there 80's, Tony Curtis, Elizibeth Taylor, Peter Falk had altot of Health Issues

Anyway, is he dead yet?

Yea and who would of ever seen amy winehouse... nevermind.

Anybody heard if he is dead yet?

AAAARRRGHGHGHGHHHHH I FALL FOR THIS EVERY FUCKING TIME!

AAAARRRGHGHGHGHHHHH I FALL FOR THIS EVERY FUCKING TIME!

Thats because, you too, are getting old and senile. :lol:

I think he had a nice lunch with Peter Falk recently, or something like that.

Actually, I think he died 6 years ago and they have a lookie likey in place to ensure there is no revolution, no democracy and their bestest friend Russia still has an outpost nice and close to GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!! or summat.

Anybody know if he is dead yet?

AGAINNNN! I FELL FOR IT AGAIN! I'M A TWAT.

• Like 1

AGAINNNN! I FELL FOR IT AGAIN! I'M A TWAT.

Well............................nah!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Fidel out to vote and thus makes his first public appearance in a few months, and is well enough to chat with others for an hour but also described in the article as "stooped" and having "spoke with a faint, weak voice".

Hopefully, next winter will finish him off before the start of 2014.

Any news?

Any news?

You w***er!

Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!