Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

Lenin did actually die KK. It was quite a while ago infact.

Thats why his death isn't reported in the near misses thread. ;)

Guest Fidel "The Immortal" C

Senors and Senoritas,

It has come to my attention that you are predicting my imminent demise. I must inform you however that I will never die. I, along with the other great leaders of our age, have been given a scientific substance which will allow me to live for all eternity. The revolution will never end - communism will soon rule all humanity and you capitalist pigs will be scrounging at my feet for scraps !!!!!!

Yours sincerely,

His Royal Highness Senor Generalissimo Fidel Castro, Esquire.

Right mods, can you please block this guys IP address.

Right mods, can you please block this guys IP address.

NO DON'T

I think it's a great honour to have such an esteemed person posting to our humble forum.

Guest Hijodeputa  Castro
DEATH... IS SOMETHING TO WAY GREAT FOR FIDEL CASTRO..

I PERSONALLY WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM LIVE FOR A VERY LONG TIME WITH SOME INCUREABLE DISEASE THAT WOULD DETERIORATE HIS MIND AND BODY .TO LOSE ALL OF HIS DIGNITY, LIVE MISERABLY AND SUFFER UNCONTROLABLY LIKE HE IN HIS TWISTED WAYS HAS MADE HIS COUNTRY AND PEOPLE SUFFER FOR SO MANY YEARS UNDER HIS CONTROL. :lol:

I agree with you.

Long suffer Castro!!!

Anybody who has consistently pissed off America for 50 years can't be all bad.

I think Fidel will have a few years yet... Raul on the otherhand... defo 2006 :dead::referee:

I'm starting to doubt my intelligence on Castro, yet he could've been dead for over a year.

I'm starting to doubt my intelligence on Castro, yet he could've been dead for over a year.

Was he on the 2004 list then? Could this require a rule change/clarification - if someone’s death is covered up and then discovered, would it be the original year of death, or the one when it's discovered. Plus we could have the annoyance of effectively wasting a slot in the current year.

Tedious Link: Indian Oil Search In Cuban Waters

The Cubans have done a deal with the Indian state oil company to search for black gold in the Cuban waters...

This is really going to piss off the Bush administration and could see a possible assassination attempt on the cards...  :)

If oil is involved, I can see a war on the cards.... ;)

Well the 3 great sucesses of the Cuban Revoultion are Education, Medicine & Sports.

The 3 greatest failures are Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

(And before the Cuban fanatics start ranting apparently Fidel himself likes to tell this joke.)

Guest Besamiculo Castro

Well the 3 great sucesses of the Cuban Revoultion are Education, Medicine & Sports.

The 3 greatest failures are Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

(And before the Cuban fanatics start ranting apparently Fidel himself likes to tell this joke.)

Brilliant quote!!!

What about China. Ok I wouldn't say that they are still truely communist but there is an element of communism left. China has the fastest growing economy in the world and is well on the way to becoming a world superpower.

The reason for their success, I believe, is because China was viewed as being weak and not a threat (unlike the USSR) and therefore were left to get on with it. Communism has never really had a chance because it has always been a political outcast by other countries. If it were left to get on, like China, whats to say it wouldn't have succeeded.

Just a thought. Probably doesn't make any sense to anyone but me....

PS. I'm not a communist. I'm a monarchist ;) .

What about China. Ok I wouldn't say that they are still truely communist but there is an element of communism left. China has the fastest growing economy in the world and is well on the way to becoming a world superpower....

I agree with you. They do not apply the principles of communism when making decisions about the running of their economy.

Guest Chinasonechildpolicy Deathtodrug
What about China. Ok I wouldn't say that they are still truely communist but there is an element of communism left. China has the fastest growing economy in the world and is well on the way to becoming a world superpower.

The reason for their success, I believe, is because China was viewed as being weak and not a threat (unlike the USSR) and therefore were left to get on with it. Communism has never really had a chance because it has always been a political outcast by other countries. If it were left to get on, like China, whats to say it wouldn't have succeeded.

Just a thought. Probably doesn't make any sense to anyone but me....

PS. I'm not a communist. I'm a monarchist ;) .

How can you support China ?

Do you call a US$100 Minimum wage a success ? that´s the maximum they get in the big cities. Slavery is practiced in prisons . Drug users and dealers are executed in sports fields ,but before that they travel in a carin open air for everybody to see who they are. they are executed with a bullet in the back of their heads and their families have to pay for the bullets. body parts are used for transplants.

China´s one child policy has led directly to WOMEN shortage, in some areas men outnumber women by 20%. maybe that´s the kind of economic growth you worship.

If you are the second child you become illegal in your own country.

In Cuba ifyou are not from Havana,you cannot move to it.

Sincerely.

COMMUNISM SUCKS!!!

Or the Bad Astronomy Forum. Those guys need to see what a real argument is.

Can I have a link? :lol:

Here you go Harvester old thing.

They have a separate forum for off topic stuff where they "discuss" things.

Can I have a link? :lol:

Here you go Harvester old thing.

They have a separate forum for off topic stuff where they "discuss" things.

Much obliged old boy! :lol:

I shall have a snoop ;)

suppose, the big bang was not happened in the past, the formations came through the only gasses and liquids in the universe at the very inception of forming planets ? and the big bang material was only in the form of liquid and the gasses?

Yessss....Wellll....

suppose, the big bang was not happened in the past, the formations came through the only gasses and liquids in the universe at the very inception of forming planets ? and the big bang material was only in the form of liquid and the gasses?

Yessss....Wellll....

It wasn't my quote. :lol:

I'll need some strong sedatives to get through some of that shite.

Once Castro's death arrives i wouldn't be suprised if

the total amount of accumulted posts in this thread double.

hoscastro22ml.jpg

Thanks for that picture HOS. Fidel is looking pretty well for his age. I don't think that he will die anytime soon.