Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

Guest Prediction Cometruebeforesummer

Back to work mayday for Castro <_<

Looks like hes pulling a sickie:-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6610369.stm

Castro will be gone before summer 2007 begin!

He shall Burn in hell!

THE MIAMI ORANGE BALL PARTY WILL BEGIN AND CASTRO'S DEATH WILL SADDEN MORALES AND CHAVEZ! :)

Back to work mayday for Castro <_<

Looks like hes pulling a sickie:-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6610369.stm

Castro will be gone before summer 2007 begin!

He shall Burn in hell!

THE MIAMI ORANGE BALL PARTY WILL BEGIN AND CASTRO'S DEATH WILL SADDEN MORALES AND CHAVEZ! :)

Well he'd better bloody well hurry up then or that'll be another of your predicted dead (pardon the pun) lines passed won't it.

I hope you don't do tarot for a living. :D

Crumbs, someone's been doing the spring cleaning! This is now only my second post on the Castro thread ever, so presumably the other one was missed by accident as I doubt it was on topic either. Fair enough, this thread was very messy and I contributed to that in no small way, but I was quite pleased with some of my replies to the nonsense predictions that still seem to continue unabated. Of course my posting often goes off topic, but is generally relevant to the post I reply to. Which is the grown up way of saying 'but he started it!' <_<

Oh well, I suppose it was long overdue.

I expect this one'll get wiped in the next clean up; not to worry, I won't encourage any more Castro nonsense by coming back to this thread unless I have some health news i.e. not at all. :)

BBC "almost fully recovered" link

Cue the squid...

Yep he's been all over Sky News today. Looks quite perky and doesn't seem in any hurry to shrug off this mortal coil as yet, which I'm sure is annoying the hell out of a certain predictive poster.

Bit worrying really as we are 6 months in and only have one hit so far. Either it is going to be a very bad year or we are coming up to a flurry of activity.

I really don't think we will know when he kicks the bucket until well after it is history.

Totally agree with that.

I suspect that Sharon has been dead for sometime but no one has bother to tell us.

which I'm sure is annoying the hell out of a certain predictive poster.

He/she's been (hopefully) banned for posting complete crap.

Excellent news.

I wonder if that has something to do with this strange message I received on Wikipedia?

In any case, with a new video, it seems that only die hard fans of the "Castro is dying" theory in the U.S. are sticking to their guns.

Guest brain dead moron

Castro will die this year I tell you.I read in the tea leaves! :)

Castro will die this year I tell you.I read in the tea leaves! :)

I just read a few other words:

Brain Dead Moron.

Castro will die this year I tell you.I read in the tea leaves! :crossbone:

Dude, I'm sorry if you live in Cuba but Fidel Castro is not going down this year. Make new expectations, go out and see a movie, read the bible if you have too :lol:

It's not going down. So be confident in other aspects of your life, and stop dwelling on the miscarriages of your plans. If you need a travel guide I could post one for you?

Guest Ellie

I think the important thing is that he IS going to die on day. No one lives forever. Also he is turning 81 this year so chances are he's going to die soon enough and I don't think this year is it for him but I wouldn't mind if it was. :P

Castro will die this year I tell you.I read in the tea leaves! :P

Awww fiddlesticks! Spoke too soon. :(

Castro's sister-in-law Vilma Espin has popped her clogs, I can't find a link but unless Iain's got a job at Reuters, I'd say it's pretty sound.

A key figure in advancing equality for women in Communist Cuba, Espin was married to Castro's younger brother Raul, who took over as acting president in July 2006 after the elder Castro underwent emergency intestinal surgery and was sidelined from power.

Guest brain dead moron

Castros sister in law is dead ! This means Castro is next- the gods have spoken!!!!!!!! B)

Castros sister in law is dead ! This means Castro is next- the gods have spoken!!!!!!!! B)

Oh do be quiet you silly little person.

All it means is that her health was worse than his. They weren't even blood relations so how can her death even remotely predict his?

Castros sister in law is dead ! This means Castro is next- the gods have spoken!!!!!!!! :D

Oh do be quiet you silly little person.

All it means is that her health was worse than his. They weren't even blood relations so how can her death even remotely predict his?

Castro shall suun bite dadust.

Dis Year is his last!!!

T´s bin writ inda buk daded!!!

T´s how Agnus Luciferi wud hav writdat!!

Iain, is that you again?

To brain dead moron, which Gods have spoken? Zeus? Isis? Thor? There's so many to choose from, a pick and mix of deitys so to speak. Also, when did they speak? At their AGM? Yes folks, that's right, Annual Gods Meeting.

Fidel Castro is allready dead I have been reliebly informed .His death will be announced within days :banghead:

Is this informant the same person who has allready reliebly taught you English?

Fidel Castro is allready dead I have been reliebly informed .His death will be announced within days :banghead:

Is this informant the same person who has allready reliebly taught you English?

Fidel Castro is very sick. His death will happen within few months at most.

I'm almost at the stage of wanting to go over there and shoot the man myself, just to shut moron up. :lol:

One does wonder what moron will do with his life once Fidel does actually die. Maybe he'll finally get one. :o