Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

Daily Mirror; Fit as a Fidel. With picture.

I like the way he has his name on his tracksuit, as if you wouldn't know who he is! <_<

Imposters risk my wrath!

Not to worry, Windsor, as soon as I've handled all these damned Iraqis, I'll get around to you. Damned Americans making work for me!

U.S. believes Castro has terminal cancer

From CNN:

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The U.S. government believes Fidel Castro's health is deteriorating and that the Cuban dictator is unlikely to live through 2007.

That dire view was reinforced last week when Cuba's foreign minister backed away from his prediction the ailing Castro would return to power by early December.

"It's a subject on which I don't want to speculate," Felipe Perez Roque told The Associated Press in Havana.

U.S. government officials say there is still some mystery about Castro's diagnosis, his treatment and how he is responding. But these officials believe the 80-year-old leader has cancer of the stomach, colon or pancreas.

He was seen weakened and thinner in official state photos released late last month

Quote: "American officials will not talk publicly about how they glean clues to Castro's health."

We know. They read the Deathlist. :banghead:

All of a sudden dictators are being linked with death sentences, besides PW Botha...

I can't say that i'm convinced Fidel Castro has terminal cancer, because according to CNN Ossama Bin Ladin is dead, or at one time that was the story. Since this is not official, it remains nothing more then speculation.

my guess is I give him 2-3 wks and then he is dead . I heard that he is in a coma and is about to die.

What?

(Dig dat sh*t! Wat you talkin 'bout mon?)

First it is like you are a street gangsta, and then you verse into a attractive talking girl, and then you sound something like Maryportfuncity and a touch of Bob Marley and all at the same time. I couldn't possibly defeat you.

Banshees I think it's time you slipped in to a more comfortable persona for the rest of the day.

What?

First it is like you are a street gangsta, and then you verse into a attractive talking girl, and then you sound something like Maryportfuncity and a touch of Bob Marley and all at the same time. I couldn't possibly defeat you.

Fit exactly are ye on aboot, Banshees?

A dina ken fit yer spikken aboot like, ye bawbag.

Mon i Scots.

<_<

(I can't speak French)

What?

Fit exactly are ye on aboot, Banshees?

A dina ken fit yer spikken aboot like, ye bawbag.

Mon i Scots.

:)

(I can't speak French)

"Izat a marra on yer barra, Clara?" - Stanley Baxter

Apologies to all non-UK residents, but there's a documentary on UK telly tonight at 22:00 (channel 4) called 638 Ways To Kill Castro, about the CIA's many 3-Stooges-like attempts to whack everyone's favourite nail-hard communist cuban dictator. Exploding cigars, poison, snakes in his pyjamas, an undercooked egg, a sudden loud bang, an overly-hilarious joke etc. etc.

I won't be watching, though, because my favourite british actress, Gina McKee, is once-again involved in a dreary, slit-your-wrists, waste-of-money BBC docu-drama about some improbable big wave catastrophe or other, through which I will have to trawl just to catch the 15 awesome seconds of her which will, no doubt, be the full extent of her gorgeous, horse-faced geordie contribution to the ill-advised proceedings.

Lest we forget, Castro will almost certainly die in 2007, so let's not forget to put him on next year's DL.

Castro a no show at the start of his official birthday celebrations.

He looks really terrible in the picture from this BBC link

I'm beginning to wonder if he really is still alive, what if he's put on the DeathList for '07 only for it to come out that he actually died in '06. That would really screw up deadpools next year.

You really need to get out more :lol:

Even the secretive Cubans would struggle to conceal his death for any lengthy period. He's very frail, not neccessarily at death's door but probably well short of fit to do a day's work. If things go well we could have a bumber start to 2007 with Castro amongst a fistful of those in the final stages.

When Castro finally does die, will the Americans take the credit?

I expect a Brazilian or two will claim it too.

regards,

Hein

I say his cancer proudly accepts the acheivement. He isn't back in power yet and it is December. The communist son of a bitch is done for. I only fear the hundreds if not thosands of political rants.

He missed his own birthday party yesterday, and the arrogant bastard never does that.

He missed his own birthday party yesterday, and the arrogant bastard never does that.

I would imagine Fidel Castro would cherish and suck up all the media attention he could get. But this doesn't appear to be the outcome. I don't really know what my opinion is. Maybe he is playing games and laughing back into his Fidel Castro beard. But what F*****g idiot would miss his 80th birthday? I could understand George Burns at 100 or Glenn Ford, he couldn't go to his 90th, so out of this I have reached a conclution.

He isn't that stupid. He is just literally croaking.

He is just literally croaking.

Like a frog, you mean?