Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

Guest Guest

He missed his own birthday party yesterday, and the arrogant bastard never does that.

He is just literally croaking.

Like a frog, you mean?

All very riveting Godot

He missed his own birthday party yesterday, and the arrogant bastard never does that.

I would imagine Fidel Castro would cherish and suck up all the media attention he could get. But this doesn't appear to be the outcome. I don't really know what my opinion is. Maybe he is playing games and laughing back into his Fidel Castro beard. But what F*****g idiot would miss his 80th birthday? I could understand George Burns at 100 or Glenn Ford, he couldn't go to his 90th, so out of this I have reached a conclution.

He isn't that stupid. He is just literally croaking.

:lol:

All right, I'm assuming we're going to have Castro on the 2007 deathlist. But since his current condition is being kept secret by the Cuban Government, he could die and we wouldn't know about it for a while. I doubt the Cubans could keep the death of Castro a secret for too long, but still, what if the guy is already dead, or will die in the next few weeks, but his death isn't revealed until 2007?

All right, I'm assuming we're going to have Castro on the 2007 deathlist. But since his current condition is being kept secret by the Cuban Government, he could die and we wouldn't know about it for a while. I doubt the Cubans could keep the death of Castro a secret for too long, but still, what if the guy is already dead, or will die in the next few weeks, but his death isn't revealed until 2007?

If he died this year and details aren't released until next year, then we'll have marked him down as being being a 2006 success.

I'm not entirely sure what happens if he dies towards the end of the year and we've selected him for next year too. Unless there's a few days gap when the next year's list is revealed just to be on the safe side.

If all that happened we'd not count him as a 2007 success, and would then have a debate if it was ethical to put someone else on the list to replace him. Factors would include whether the proposed replacement was one of the last people left off the original 2007 list, how much of the year had gone by, and whether there had been any increased lack of health on the part of the new candidate. Anything making it seem like a cheat would likely disqualify the person.

to get back on track......Castro must be a "first name on the list" for 2007 shurely ????

Surely Ariel Sharon will be number 1 next year?

If Castro dies before Christmas, I think I will kill myself before New Year.

If Castro died before Christmas it would be very sad. He's not even on this year's deathlist. How could Papa Fidel bite the dust without being properly recognized on deathlist? Imagine if Reagan was left off deathlist 2004 and how deprerssing that would have been. Castro, don't die on us until we can get your name on deathlist '07!

I had a dream last night where Fidel was on the same plane as me but we had to emergency land at Blackpool Airport due to thunder & lightning.

No-one saw Fidel on the plane, but on getting our bags, the great man emerged, looking gaunt, pale & frail & missing one leg. He was muttering in Spanish, and I sympthasised with him (speaking much more fluent Spanish in my dream than I normally do) and then he disappeared into customs.

No bloodthirsty journo types around either so Fidel's secret was safe.....

But, what does it all mean???

I had a dream last night where Fidel was on the same plane as me but we had to emergency land at Blackpool Airport due to thunder & lightning.

No-one saw Fidel on the plane, but on getting our bags, the great man emerged, looking gaunt, pale & frail & missing one leg. He was muttering in Spanish, and I sympthasised with him (speaking much more fluent Spanish in my dream than I normally do) and then he disappeared into customs.

No bloodthirsty journo types around either so Fidel's secret was safe.....

But, what does it all mean???

Well, for you I don't know, but if it was my dream it would probably mean I had taken too much Klonopin that night.

You know heaven can wait, i'm not looking foward to Castro dropping dead. I probably won't be able to get on here for days. We might have 450 guests. The political ranting will be so mind blowing we will all drink ourselves to sleep, and if on a week day, the working class will use there sick days.

Guest Guest

according to this article Fidel Castro is literally in is final days and may allready be dead-even Cuban government officials are no longer denying tha he is dying.Its looking as if we wont get a chance to put Fidel on the 2007 list Im afraid!

Guest Guest

its all over the net folks- the death of Fidel Castro is about to be annonced-stay tuned to CNN in the coming hours or days!

its all over the net folks- the death of Fidel Castro is about to be annonced-stay tuned to CNN in the coming hours or days!

Oh, please F**k off Iain & take your stupidity elsewhere.

and providing a better link would help. I could put in google "Iain" "dead" and come up with the same results <_<

Negroponte saying it, doesn't necessarily mean it's any closer. The same country, I remind you, said the same about Saddam in 2000. He could well be right, but it's just his word - there's no actual proof attached to his statement.

Castro does not have cancer.

Just a serious illness.

So i'm confused. Does he have f****n terminal cancer or not.

I think the beter question is: does he have cancer?

Life is terminal.

regards,

Hein

"Surgeon rushed to treat Castro". http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16346039/

Given they had to scramble someone from Spain it does cast a little doubt about Cuba having the best health care in the world, or whatever the claim is.

Hold on Fidel, for another 8 days anyway...

Guest Disonliproves HeathSysteminCubas
"Surgeon rushed to treat Castro". http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16346039/

Given they had to scramble someone from Spain it does cast a little doubt about Cuba having the best health care in the world, or whatever the claim is.

Hold on Fidel, for another 8 days anyway...

Puplic health system in Cuba had always been regarded as one of the best on the planet.

This only proves it had always been a lie. :P

Castro will soon DIE!!! :)

WITH EXCLAMATION MARX!!! DIE!!! DIE!!!DIE!!! ;)