Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

AILING Fidel Castro was rumoured to be in a Spanish hospital yesterday after being smuggled into the country.

In a bag?

In a suitcase?

In a box?

In a laundry basket?

In a back pack?

Fidel Castro was smuggled.

You forgot coffin. :blink:

But he isn't dead yet.

only a matter of time.....

Guest brian browers

fidel castro will live for at least another 10 years, hes what you call a hard man unlike your american leaders, hes bult to last :)

You forgot coffin.

But he isn't dead yet.

I'm not convinced. :)

Life comes from Water ,also the salt of the sea comes from plants and animals and the land flowing to the river that flows to the Sea=end of Life.Castro will be turned into Salt soon.

I can confirm that bodies do not turn into salt when they decompose.

2=Duality=Double=Duplo=Diabolos=Diablo=Castro.

:skull:

Smooth logic!

[Aw! The post got deleted! Shame...]

Edited by in eternum+

So according to sources Castro has not years, but months to live. So i'm going to guess he drops dead around the time I joined Deathlist. It is a very risky and difficult to predict death because you don't actually know how sick the mother F****r is, and not the phases of his real diagnosis. I'm always open to stretching the date to long extremes but just as a guess with my hands up i'll say April 9.

I'm always open to stretching the date to long extremes but just as a guess with my hands up i'll say April 9.

27th May 2007

I'm always open to stretching the date to long extremes but just as a guess with my hands up i'll say April 9.

27th May 2007

I bid February 2nd, no reason I just like the date. :ph34r:

Seems to me that Castro is a bit like Sadam was. That is, not the nicest of people, but capable of holding a crumbling society together. We'll see what happens when he goes. Hopefully wont be as bad as Iraq - especially if the USA keep out.

Young Raul's job in holding the various factions together will be crucial. But he's got a distraction in the form of his wife;Vilma. Married 48 years this month. Her revolutionary credentials are solid which is more than you can say for her health. She'll get some press attention when she goes and that might be this year. One to watch.

27th May 2007

I bid February 2nd, no reason I just like the date. :dead:

I think he might do a Ford and wait until the years final hours....December 29th

Castro recovering well according to son.

Seems very Baghdad Bob to me.

"Iraq is not under attack. The Americans are fleeing the street. Saddam is still in power. He has not been executed."

Castro having problems with stiches.

At his age and weakened state, a post-surgery infection or "problems with stitches" could be just as significant as cancer, although from what I've been able to read, healthcare in Cuba is in a much better way than most would expect.

I've heard it's a nasty case of Castro-enteritis that's making him feel so poorly.

Can't find a link though.

C'mon Castro, take one for the team. Tikriti's head popped off to start the ball rolling. You and the 68 lb'er Tammy Faye can put me right in the overall lead. Top 3 dead before January....could be unprecedented.

BBC link

Fingers crossed for DL & my DDP team.

I've heard it's a nasty case of Castro-enteritis that's making him feel so poorly.

Can't find a link though.

Well it made me laugh. Good one Gunjy :D

this might be one of those stupid things that i regret saying, but i think castro will be okay for a few months.