Grim Reaper

Fidel Castro

just one of those feelings that often happens before something big...

You might just be getting an erection!

Just saying, like.

Guest Guest

Castro will have to convince cubans to NOT rel-elect him as leader.

Not looking too good for Mr. Castro. <_<

Chavez to visit Castro in december.

is that when theyve booked the funeral for? just sticking him in the freezer till then...

is that when theyve booked the funeral for? just sticking him in the freezer till then...

How about you go and stick your nuts in a freezer Dave?

I doubt that I have ever read such a pointless, yawn inducing and f*****g pointless thread perpetuated by your cretinous observations.

You probably post as a guest on this thread just to give yourself someone to talk to.

Now, may I politely ask you to shut the f**k up and let the thread die somewhat sooner than Castro GTX.

Thank you.

Guest dork of the day

How about you go and stick your nuts in a freezer Dave?

I doubt that I have ever read such a pointless, yawn inducing and f*****g pointless thread perpetuated by your cretinous observations.

You probably post as a guest on this thread just to give yourself someone to talk to.

Now, may I politely ask you to shut the f**k up and let the thread die somewhat sooner than Castro GTX.

Thank you.

Shut up dumb ass.

Ive been thinking aboutt his and Ive come to the conclusion that Fidel Castro may not be close to death after all-he may have decided to just gradually dissappear into the background and let his brother raun the country so that America cant say the country will fall apart when he dies ..Maybe hes just decided to go into retirement and all we'll ever hear from him from now on is these newspaper articles until he eventually died 5 or 10 years from now.What do you think-does my analysis make sense?

Guest Guest
Ive been thinking aboutt his and Ive come to the conclusion that Fidel Castro may not be close to death after all-he may have decided to just gradually dissappear into the background and let his brother raun the country so that America cant say the country will fall apart when he dies ..Maybe hes just decided to go into retirement and all we'll ever hear from him from now on is these newspaper articles until he eventually died 5 or 10 years from now.What do you think-does my analysis make sense?

I don't believe it. Mr. Castro have a terminal disease. The death of Fidel Castro must happen within a few weeks at most.

Well you know iain, Castro may die soon or he might not.

No amount of vacuous and illiterate speculation is likely to increase our knowledge much on the subject.

No amount of vacuous and illiterate speculation is likely to increase our knowledge much on the subject.

Are you sure? 'cuz I thought that was the whole point behind graduate school... :unsure:

I think iain just took that line and entered it into AltaVista - Babel Fish translator. :unsure:

I don't believe it. Mr. Castro have a terminal disease. The death of Fidel Castro must happen within a few weeks at most.

Don't count on it.

Another rather lazy DL choice in the first place, if you ask me. Certainly doesn't warrant being the number one pick.

Guest Guest

Castro determined to outlast bush. He may be looking healthy, despite the fact he's ready & willing to go.

Asked solicitously about his father’s health, the amiable Antonio shook his head sadly, and said: 'What my old man has is insurmountable.'

I find it incredible that I, as others,can have posts removed for reasons of WTF, yet moderators are quite happy to let this flacid, crappy, dogshite thread trundle on courtesy of Dave ( who I would happily shake violently by the throat) and "guests".

Isnt it about time an executive decision was made to lock it?

In other words "DO SOMETHING!"

I find it incredible that I, as others,can have posts removed for reasons of WTF, yet moderators are quite happy to let this flacid, crappy, dogshite thread trundle on courtesy of Dave ( who I would happily shake violently by the throat) and "guests".

I hear your cries fellatio, but most of the posts above carry a link that shows his health/ill health/live forever/about to pop stories that are in the newspapers. We'll discuss this in the local and get back to you.

I hear your cries fellatio, but most of the posts above carry a link that shows his health/ill health/live forever/about to pop stories that are in the newspapers. We'll discuss this in the local and get back to you.

Thanks for listening HCW, its appreciated.

he will continue his Convalescence until his death.

Doesn't that - like - miss the point of convalenscence?